Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5971 - 5980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ajaj - I was wondering the same thing, hope you check back in a let us know if you got a BFP...

@lolee - I hope everything is going well, and if those boys come today, everything goes smoothly!! Can't wait to here if they came or not. :)

@miracle - Yeah, I was definitely needing a good bedding. lol Because of my fibroid I have been afraid do anything for a little while, afraid sex would make it hurt. On top of that, I was put on partial pelvic rest because of the placenta being over the cervix a little bit. The Doc told us to be careful and abstain if there was any spotting etc. DH took that to the extreme and said we'd better not have sex at all! lol I was like... hmm. Well, the other night I thoroughly seduced him and I think he forgot all about his silly idea of no sex. Haha. And the fibroid didn't bother me at all, I was very relieved about that.

So glad your friend's baby arrived safe and sound! :) I hope this cycle is the ONE and you get to join your friend in motherhood bliss asap! Your play-by-play of the simmers' journey cracked me up! Hope it happens just like that!

@football - Glad you passed that exam.

@athena - Yay! You announced! The pictures turned out very sweet. :) How have you been feeling?

@pisces - Miss you! A social media break sounds really nice actually... I may have to take one of those at some point. Hope you get your May visit and that the timing is just perfect for BDing!

@rebecca - I've been doing good up until Saturday. I seem to have come down with allergies. :( I have been having trouble getting comfortable at night as well. So happy you are almost to the 16 week mark, I'm sure you can't get passed it soon enough.

@LSchrader - Glad y'all had a great weekend of celebrating your DH. :)

My friend's dog had back problems and the vet told her she would need a super expensive surgery or need to be put down! My friend found a dog chiropractic center and through hydrotherapy etc. had her dog back to 100%. It was amazing.

I think you would still consider it O day, even if it was late that night. I hope your DH is right! :)

@Bean - Hope you are doing good today, are you getting close to testing time?

AFM - I felt him!!! Hoooray! Saturday night I went to DH's play (which was really good btw) and midway through the show I started feeling a little thump towards the top of my belly. It happened several times, so I know for sure it wasn't just a fluke. I told DH that our son is already a fan of his acting.

I had a busy, busy day Saturday and started developing a cough. By the end of the day I felt terrible and pretty much laid around all day Sunday and WISH I could be doing the same today. I'm pretty sure it's allergies, which I haven't had in YEARS. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies - just a quick update on Lolee...her sister in law wrote on FB that the dr's gave her a shot to stop her contractions and that she's back home resting. That's the last I saw. If I see anything else, I'll try to update here.

Skyline - yay! for feeling the baby. Isn't it so sweet? And my allergies are awful too. It's the pregnancy for me, which causes so much mucus production I just feel constantly stopped up and yucky. Hope you feel better soon.

Lschrader - I'll be 15 weeks Thursday, 16 weeks next week.

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces- I know how ya feel about Facebook. I see so many "friends" complaining about their pregnancies; I wanna comment on them so bad and tell them "at least you HAVE a pregnancy. I just lost mine!" Probably would induce some awkwardness though haha. Praying the timing works out well in May...it's just around the corner!!

@Rebecca- Thank you! I'm very glad it's over. Only one more exam in that class. Yippee! I have another major law exam tonight. Yuck. :/ You're getting so close to 16 weeks. That's incredible! I'm praying it continues to go well and quickly! Stay warm in the snow! It's like an early April Fools joke, huh?

@Miracle- Yes, I believe she is almost or right at 35 weeks! Haven't heard if she's delivered just yet, although I'm sure she has! Love the GPS comment! haha I'm sending the swimmers (and egg) good vibes ;) *i think you can. i think you can. i think you can*

@LSchrader- Yes, AF started exactly when I thought she would. So my LP didn't change, I just o'd a little late last month. Luckily, she's been really light and kind to me. I read a lot of women have another unusually heavy period to rid the uterus more of the miscarriage stuff, so I'm grateful! Onto a new month!

I do hope your DH is right about this month! I know we've been saying it for a few months, but I honestly feel like your month is coming up! I hope your dog gets better :( I can't imagine seeing a pup go through pain! I'd count the actual day that you O'd as your O day even if it was later in the day. How can you tell what time you O'd?? Skills right there! I have no clue other than a positive OPK and temp shift!

@Skyline- I saw on FB that you felt movement! That's so exciting! Has he been moving around like crazy since then? I can't wait until your whole belly starts doing the wave! Hope you feel better! I know this extreme weather shift day to day is probably not helping. One day it's stormy and cold the next it's sunny and 85*. So hard to keep up with. Take it easy, mama.

AFM- Yes, AF showed exactly when I planned for her to. My O day was two days later than usual and so AF came two days late, too. I don't think I've ever been more excited for my period! I'm kind of relieved that I didn't get pregnant last cycle. I know if it had happened I would have been ecstatic, but I would have been due like a week before my graduation. And dang it, I've worked really hard for all my honors; I want to walk!

Another lame law exam tonight. I cannot wait until this semester is over! Less than a month!!!!! I spoke to DH last week and told him this month I'm going to be a little more "on top of him." In the past, I've never told him when I O or anything. I just initiated something if he didn't when I needed to. This month, I gave him a heads up that I will likely be on him a few days in a row. So, we'll see how it goes. Hoping that whole theory that you're more fertile after a m/c is true. Can't hurt having a positive thought about it, though!

Happy Monday, everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- DH's uncle is actually a chiropractor and has adjusted Bentley. He seems to react well to the adjustments. Our vet wasn't too happy about him being adjusted because she is more of a natural remedy person. However, we have seen the improvement from it, so it is hard to say it doesn't work.

@rebecca-Thanks for the update on Lolee, I requested to be her FB friend so hopefully I will be able to see the updates soon too! You are SO close to 16 weeks! That is just awesome. I know you baby is just fine and will be with you until you are ready for her to come out (I am calling girl)!

@football-Oh I am so happy AF is being nice to you but also that you are regulated. That is seriously something to cheers about.

Haha, well i can literally feel when I am ovulating. I used to think I was crazy, but when i started temping, i was able to confirm that when I felt that pain/feeling, it was me Oing. I have heard some women can actually feel the egg being released...almost like a popping! Haha, I totally know what they mean. I am happy that I don't have to temp anymore since I know exactly when I am Oing.

I hope you guys are right. I do feel like it's just around the corner for us.

10 years ago

It is pouring rain here this afternoon where I live. I don't mind. I love the rain AND God knows California needs it. Spent the day catching up on phone calls and making a pair of adorable crocheted baby flip flops with a flower on them.

Nice to see everyone stopping in and saying hi today. Can get lonely in here on the weekends :(

@Lschrader ~ Glad you had a great b'day weekend with your DH. Sorry about your doggie's hurt back. I hope he feels better soon. Sometimes I think to myself "I think I just felt my egg release", and then I wonder if I am imagining things. I have heard other woman claim that they can actually feel it happening. I would count your O day the night you O'd. Hooray for 5 dpo. Fingers crossed for you too!

@skyline ~ So happy you got to get some bedding in with your DH and it not bother your fibroid. I have heard that some woman are more easily aroused with extra high sexual drive during pregnancy while other woman don't want anything to do with sex. That's awesome that you felt your baby boy move. Hope your cough clears up soon.

@Rebecca ~ Ok so you will be 15 weeks this Thurs not 16. Well congrats on making it this far. Thanks for the update on Lolee via facebook.

@Football ~ Ha ha ha I love the Little Engine That Could. My mom would read it to me and my sister over and over when we were kids.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!!!

It's been a while and I'm happy to see that all the pregnancies are going well. I'm really happy for that!

As some of you know I had an early miscarriage on January. But I had a BFP yesterday.

I love to share it with you because it gives hope to every one of you who has been struggling in this crusade.

I pray the Lord He gives me a healthy pregnancy this time and by now is a secret for the family and friends till I am 12 weeks pregnant.

Sticky beans for all of you!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Honcat - hi! Glad to hear your wonderful news!

Afm - got an ultrasound scheduled for Wed. at lunchtime with the crisis pregnancy center. My dh says he's going to be studying the screen really, really hard to see if he can tell whether we're having a boy or girl. Lol! I told him good luck with that, since their equipment isn't that good. But who knows.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning. Today/tomorrow is my O day. I didn't get to bed last night or this morning. I bedded yesterday morning and will get to tonight. Do you think that is ok still? Getting all worried that I'm not bedding enough. If I O sometime today before my partner gets home around 8 pm tonight will yesterdays bedding around 7:30 am be enough? Arggh...

Hope everyone has a good day.

@Honcat ~ Congratulations on your new bfp!!! You give woman renewed hope, faith and encouragement. I will be holding you and your little bean in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

@Rebecca ~ Your husband is funny about the staring hard at the old computer screen thing.. ha ha. I'm glad you are able to get in Wed for an ultrasound

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Update on @lolee: she said on Facebook that they won't stop the contractions anymore and that the babies are over 5lbs, so they feel good about letting them go ahead and come. They told her to come in as soon as the contractions are less than 5 minutes apart.

@rebecca - It's awesome! I felt him again yesterday afternoon and last night. I think I totally skipped the "flutter" stage, these are definitely little pokes and jabs. lol I, too, have had congestion from day one. THIS has been a whole new world of misery. Haha! Good luck to you DH on his mission to discover the gender.

@football - Yes! Later yesterday I felt him some more. I will savor this stage for now. lol I am short waisted, so I know that when he gets big and starts doing some real antics in there I will probably be in a lot of discomfort. I'm glad AF showed up on time! I know that had to be a big relief.

@LSchrader - I agree, you can't argue with results! They have some setup for the dogs to walk on a treadmill in water at the clinic my friend went to, it works wonders for dogs with back problems. It literally saved her dog's life because they did not have the money for the expensive surgery. Oh dear, I read "pooping" instead of "popping" when you were talking about feeling the egg be released. LOL I was like...

@miracle - Sounds so relaxing! :) Enjoy that rain. I would say my labido has stayed about at its normal rate; not great, not horrible. BUT, since hitting the second trimester it seems like there has been one thing right after the other causing me to be out of commission. I thought we were in the clear, but then I was hit with this awful allergy attack. I think if you get to bed tonight, you should definitely be covered! Try not to worry. :)

@HONCAT - Good to hear from you! I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I did not know! Congratulations on having another BFP, I hope this one sticks!!

AFM - I have NEVER had allergies this bad. Last night my head and chest hurt so bad I just wanted to writhe in bed and cry. Some time around 1 or 2 AM the chest pain finally went away and I was able to sleep. I feel a lot better this morning. I hope that was the worst of it.

Felt more kicks yesterday!

Okay, so how many fake pregnancy announcements have you guys had in your newsfeed today? My sister posted one *rolls eyes* and then I saw where someone else posted an article asking people to stop with the fake announcements, that it is hurtful to those struggling with fertility. Do y'all think it's harmless April Fools Day nonsense, or do you find it hurtful?

I personally always found them to simply be very overused, and not original. Since being on the forum, I've realised that it could be a lot more annoying to those who have enough of a hard time seeing REAL announcements.

User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle-Glad you guys are getting some rain. WA is actually supposed to be somewhat nice today! I am SO ready for our summer! I think if you BD yesterday morning and will also tonight, your timing is just right! That way, those little buggers are right there waiting for your egg. Remember, if you have good CM, sperm can live quite a while. I do this to myself every time too though. I never think our timing is just right. It is especially difficult with low sperm count.

@rebecca-Yay for another u/s! Haha, I hope your DH can tell what you are having! Have you heard about the placenta trick? If it is on one side, it means you are having either a boy or girl, vise versa? Probably just an old wives tale.

@skyline-so glad you are feeling your little boy moving around!! That is so exciting. I am sorry you are having such bad allergies! Glad you are feeling a bit better though. Take care of yourself! HA, popping :P

@honcat-Even though i already chatted with you on FB, i have to say a formal congrats on here too! So happy for you! I am glad you are keeping it a little secret until you are further along...I think that is a smart move.

AFM-Well since you ladies are agreeing that my O date is that night, I am saying i am 6dpo today. Not feeling any different from usual. Not last night, but the night before I had a dream i was trying to get to the hospital because I was in labor. It was such a weird dream ha!

My dog is doing so much better, thank goodness. I am really happy we got him into the vet.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo