Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tif -- are your cycles typically pretty regular? My co-worker was just telling me that with one of her pregnancy's the whole time she was testing she kept getting BFN's but she was actually pregnant. So don't get too discouraged.

Best of luck! I myself am trying to hold off until this weekend to test.

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I have been studying mostly my own chart for years. I love it. I have also gotten into numbers (numerology too) It's the dreamer/magician in my gypsy soul that loves all this stuff. Did I tell you that one of my jobs is that I hand water color angel cards and put affirmations on them? So fun. I think your doctor is right. I'm so happy that you had strong O cramps especially in that tube. Yay! My temps are still all over the place. I wake up throughout the night for like 5 to 10 minutes but then I go back to sleep..I never get up or walk around. I just lay there in bed. Some reason I wake up but then go back to sleep.I'm wondering if this would mess up me getting accurate temps? I don't know. Plus my temping time is 6:30 to 7:30. Not exactly the same time every morning. It's a learning process I tell ya. Why did I have to be intimate, now I'm back to questioning and obsessing again..YIKES!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

So we are ttc#1, and I have had this thought in the back of my head since we started trying and just have to get it out.

I have ALWAYS dreamt of getting pregnant, and have this weird feeling that I will totally love it. However, I cannot even fathom seeing a positive test. Maybe because I have never experienced it, but it's something that I just can't imagine seeing. Every time I have tested, I just know it will be negative. I realize I probably sound very odd, but has anyone felt this. It's almost like knowing you want something so bad, but I am just so insecure with the realization of it...like it may never happen. Am I crazy?

11 years ago

@ shrader- I know this is bad but first time I kept track of days, this is day 31 of my cycle, but every month af is usually around same time I think, I'm gana get a test when hubby gets home ( with money) lol! Ill let ya know

@ all- getting a test soon cross ur fingers

11 years ago

@tiff Say YES to the TEST. I think it's gonna be positive. It is sooooo possible to test at 14DPO and get a negative and then get a positive later. let us know!!!

@lsch how are you feeling? When are you testing again?

@topo there you are love bug. I know you are going through a really tough time with your uncle and I really pray that they catch his killer soon to give you and your family some closure. Hey stop with that stress you are supposed to be having fun during your month off. As soon as AF shows up, then you can schedule that surgery and it will make you feel so much better :-D

@lady bug I knew you were an artist. I don't know why, I felt like you made your living in the arts some how. I write poetry, I have a guy who has asked me to publish my stuff but I am a true Pisces, I write when I am inspired to do so. I don't work for deadlines.

AFM: was out running errands with the family and BAM egg white cm. I don't think I O'd yet. My left ovary feels full and from what I read, many women reports a feeling of relief after O'ing on clomid and I don't feel that relief yet. So, it's getting closer to me going home and the closer the better :-D

11 years ago

@pis- feeling good. sore bb's today still. Just too scared to test for the BFN.

11 years ago

@lsch I know just what you mean!! BFN's suck!!! So I understand your reluctance to test. I read somewhere that the boobs are the first indication that you are pregnant. I have been pregnant 3 times and my bonds never hurt until weeks after getting a positive preg test. Every woman is different. But sore boobs is good. Do you normally get sore boobs before AF?

11 years ago

@pis - I do. However, the feeling with AF is much different. Typically they are very full and just ache all over. Right now (and starting two days ago) the pain was located under my armpits and side of my boobs. It is still there, and moving under my boobs too. My nipples are not sore (which they are normally really sensitive). But then again, they don't normally get sore until a day or so before my period. So I am really hoping that difference in pain and location is a good sign. They don't ache, they feel as if a pulled a muscle!

11 years ago

Just took a test, looks neg, this sucks :(

11 years ago

@tiff so sorry, I was so sure you were. I wish I knew when you O'd. No faint lines.

@lsch different from the usual is good!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo