Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3301 - 3310 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ topo hey we should make a group thing I've been meaning to go visit my sister and her family she's in oceanside CA..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Sorry I have been so MIA. Had a horrible migraine on Friday night, busy Saturday and sick all day yesterday. Didn't help that my Seahawks lost :( Was in bed most of the day. I have my HSG today and am freaking out. I think I am going to take a half day from work and just have DH take me home afterwards. I can make up the time I missed this week. Thoughts?

@Athena, It is so hard to tell from the pic! I sure hope it is positive. Do you normally have any spotting before AF? For me, unfortunately, that is a sure sign she is coming. Finger's crossed it's from your little nugget getting all moved in a cozy.

@miracle- I just love seeing you so happy. I think you will really love the in-depth reading from Tania. It was really helpful for me, although I was devastated when my time came and went. April and the number 8 were supposed to be significant to this baby. I guess April 2014 could still be the winning month. Sure hope it happens before that though. That is pretty neat about your reading you did for yourself....still so intrigued by that.

@Pisces-so we should be seeing your BFP soon, huh? This is your month and lines you right up for June!! Pretty awesome :) Loving your cakes as usual. You are so talented.

I hope everyone has a great day, I will be sure to update everyone on my HSG. I go in at 1:30 today for it. Only 9:00 in WA right now. Lots of time to stress :)

10 years ago

@athena I do see something. And trust me FRERs never show ANYTHING for me so I believe that something is there. When you go to the invert, I see it in the same place and on Greyscale. I think something is there

10 years ago

@athena I do see something. And trust me FRERs never show ANYTHING for me so I believe that something is there. When you go to the invert, I see it in the same place and on Greyscale. I think something is there

10 years ago

@lsch Hey There! Thank girl. This cake thing has been so fun. I am really enjoying myself. Don't worry too much about your HSG, I think it is going to be fine. If you are taking 1/2 a day, then you will be able to rest and take it easy. I am sure it won't be too bad. I had a little more discomfort with my HSG this last time my doctor FORGOT that he was unable to repair my right tube and kept trying to force the dye through until i heard him say the right one giving me trouble. Lol I had to stop him right then & there.

10 years ago

Hey PiscesGirl I just found this forum finally :)

Hi to the rest of you ladies. I'm hoping for my first child. My O is tomorrow I have watery white CM and my cercix is high. I wasn't trying for a pregnancy but I feel lik when Ive been BD the pull out method isnt always 100% a lil semen came out srry TMI. Im secretly hoping I am PG I'd be so eexcited. I hope I really am getting my O tomorrow and not later b/c my chances of being pg would be High because I BD yestrday.

God Bless and & to Every loveley Lady ;)

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

Idk Pisces, I'm starting to think the witch may be on her way. :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I am new to this site! This is my 1st month ttc and like you all, I'm excited/nervous/anxious just to name a few ;) I have always had a really regular cycle (and always ovulated) I had Mirena in for about two and a half years and didn't have regular periods on it (that was expected), but two weeks after I got it out, everything quickly went back to normal.

I am 9 DPO today, and BD right after I got my +OPK, and two days before the + OPK. DH was really busy at work this month, and I'm trying to not make it feel like a chore. Ever since 1 DPO, I have had slight cramps on and off, feeling really, really bloated, on and off nausea, absolutely exhausted and remembering my dreams every morning (which is very strange for me since I usually have a tough time sleeping...not lately!) and a little yellowish cloudy CM when I wipe (TMI, sorry...) My boobs also started to feel very sore much sooner than they normally do. Oh, and my face broke out very bad.

All of my symptoms are not normal for me before AF. My boobs typically begin to feel sore a few days before, and it goes away 1 or 2 days in. Other than that, no cramping or anything. I am very hopeful that I am pregnant, but I am not sure that I am because I worry that my DH doesn't produce a great amount of sperm since he's on Androgel (he is on one month, and off for two per his doctor's request so his body will still *hopefully* produce sperm, but his testosterone will still increase).

Have any of you ladies experienced these symptoms before and ended up getting your BFP? AF is due in four days....we shall see.... :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces- Ok, thank you for the input. I hate taking time off work. It makes me feel so guilty! I feel like I should just tough it out and come back, but I think it will be nice to just go home after. I can make up my time this week anyways.

I also just got a call from my doctor. Some of my blood results came back. My thyroid is good but I am not immune to Chickenpox. I guess if you had them as a baby, the strain isn't as severe. So she wanted me to get vaccinated, but itâ??s a two part shot and you have to wait 30 days in between each one, and then you can try for 30 days after the last one. So 60 days total that we couldnâ??t try. She said I donâ??t have to do it, but it is recommended. Both my sisterâ??s said to wait until after I have a baby to get vaccinated. My sister (a nurse) said itâ??s not a big deal at all, and to just wait. They just try to make it worse so you get the shot. I have gone this long and been fine. I know it's selfish, but I just can't imagine taking 60 days off.

@athena- I so hope the witch stays away. Finger's crossed for you lady.

Welcome newbies, you have found a great forum :)

10 years ago

Hi everyone, been catching up on all the news.

Hello new peeps and good luck 2ww'ers!

Been mia this last week, got back from uk and dd hot a bug and passed it all around so we were throwing up all week. Uuuugh.
Totally wiped me!

Starting to feel better, have 20 week scan next week so just looking forward to that.

Good luck everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo