Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7151 - 7160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey everybody popping in to say hello. Thanks for all the well wishes and cake compliments. I need to figure out to post in the forum so I can post the cakes, I think you would like them. I made another one last night for my Tech Writer and she love LOFT and shopping so her cake was loft themed, fun to make.

I will send personalized responses later but it has been great having my husband home **big smiles** I got lots of BD'ing in before O on Saturday & so now it's just waiting and hoping the witch takes a long walk off a short peer.

Hope all is well with everyone & I will check back in later

Before I dash off, Thank you ladies for getting me through this last 10months w/out my DH. I can't explain how much you ladies lifted me up and helped me through. It was like 1/2 of me was missing...and I realized that he is literally is my other 1/2 and I thanking God for his safe return!

9 years ago

holy moly laides i feel like i have been away for a century! Busy busy weekend and now super busy week. I feel like i can't catch up! We have our two fertility appointments this week with our new clinics. We are looking at two new ones and will pick the one we like the best. I am so excited. I think IVF will be our way and i am looking forward to that. NEVER thought I would say that :) DH and I have paid off all of our cc debt and now we just have our regular house and car debt. Our cc debt was not much at all, but still i hated having that linger. I feel like we are one step closer to IVF since we are going to be saving up for it.

I am looking forward to the new year and am excited for a new start. I remember feeling the same way last year. It's refreshing. Last year we had a plan for 2014, and even though it did not result in a baby or pregnancy, it did result in progress. I am excited to hopefully have that final step completed in 2015!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry i dont have enough time to go through and connect with everyone, so this is an overall hello and i hope you are doing well!!!

9 years ago

@miracle - Have you been getting any of the rain I've been hearing about on the news? Hope so! And I hope there are no mud slides either. I am sorry your T.giving plans fell through, I hope you had a great time with your dad. Fingers crossed that the BDing you got in was sufficient!

@athena - The little outfit Oliver is wearing in the photo shoot we did is size NB. NB pants fit him better, I think he has a long torso and short legs. lol I liked the family pics you posted! What is Eli doing? I feel like Oliver is a little behind because he hated tummy time so much, he is starting to like it, so I'm hoping he'll be rolling over etc. soon. He was holding his rattle yesterday! :)

@Bean - I am feeling pretty good. :) My hair seems to be growing much faster since Oliver was born. Can't wait to be able to put it in a pony tail. I hope your head aches and nausea ease up soon, but it's all for a great cause.

@rebecca - No worries! Haha. :) All babies grow at their own pace. I didn't think you were trying to have a pissing contest. This week he seems to be back to his old self again, but later in December is supposed to be a rough patch according to the "Wonder Weeks." So... we shall see.

@football - How did your appointment go? I hope the shot wasn't too unpleasant.

@FireWife - Glad things have settled down and you were able to have a good T.giving! I will guess Girl too.

@pisces - So glad you are enjoying having your DH back and that you got in lots of BDing during O time!!

@LSchrader - I'm very excited for you too! Can't wait to see what 2015 holds for you guys.

AFM - AF has not come back yet, today I have had a TON of watery CM, so I don't know if that signifies anything. My mom was one who did not get her period while she breast fed, so I'm hoping I'm the same.

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline- the appointment went well. I haven't gained any weight since my 24 week appointment- I was shocked because I'm feeling big these days. My doctor is really happy with my blood pressure, too. Unfortunately, the nurse gave me the wrong information about the shot. I have to get it at the hospital...I'm getting it next week (it's a three+ hour process!). I also am getting another ultrasound the same day because the doctor wants to make sure baby's growing enough (which I know he is). Your mom didn't have AF while BF? How lucky! Fingers crossed you don't, either!! That's been a definite plus of being pregnant ;) OH! And that picture with Oliver and your kitty was soooo cute. I could definitely see that happening in our house.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey I need help setting my O date...I'm out of practice.
Can someone take a look at my calendar & the following info:

First Day of last period: 11/16/2014
Expected O date: 11/29/14
DH got home 11/23/14

BD Dates: 23, 24, 26, 27, & 29

Temp Dip: 11/27/14 & Spike 11/28/14 ???

or 11/29/14 ???

So 11/27 or 11/29?

9 years ago

@pisces - 3 days if high temps after the dip should confirm O was on the 27th when you had the temp dip, right?

User Image

9 years ago

@sky Thanks for answering. yes I had a dip on the 26th and 3 days of high temps for sure but I continued to have O cramping on saturday so I BD'd again anyway...lol I am just trying to set an O date and decide if I am 6DPO or 4 DPO. can you see my BBT on here?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9 years ago

@pisces - I only see the BBT chart from March 2013. It sounds like you are probably 6DPO, but would help if I could see your chart.

User Image

9 years ago

Are you tracking with FF?

User Image

9 years ago

@sky I had completely forgotten about FF, ok I signed up and entered all my data and FF has my O date set for Nov 27th and is putting me in at 7DPO so worse case 5DPO. I had a lot of O pain on the 29th but the temps were clearly pointing to the 27th. I completely forgot how to find the link to my chart on FF, if someone knows, then I'll post my chart.

@sky the pic of Oliver with the cat lurking in the background made me laugh so hard. #cute

How is everyone else?

@mircle how many days DPO?

@bean if I can ever figure out how to post pics in here, then I'll post the cakes

@athena hey there! Saw the baby pic of your DH up against Eli and they are twins

@football when do your shots start. I can not believe the weight gain...that's awesome. Just keep using pure cocoa butter on your tummy so you can get back in that bikini soon

@lsch I am so jealous of the cc debt free, I working on that. I am glad you guys are shopping around for clinics and not just making a quick decision on one like I did. They rushed me into IVF and I wish I knew then all the things I know now. It was all about the $$ for them.

AFM: thanks to sky I got my dates worked out

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo