Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1591 - 1600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Uneventful day. How is everyone doing?

@pisces ~ It is quiet today. Hmm? Maybe you are 8 dpo and not 10 dpo? Temps look good. Lets defeat all odds despite readings that tell us NO and get our BFP! I want you to be that person that proves it wrong.. I have not cheated and tested this cycle. I'm in no hurry to waste 1.oo from the dollar tree..lol. If Af doesn't arrive on Tues morning like planned... I will test then.

@randi ~ Like we say in here.. it's not over until the witch AF shows herself in full flow.. Ya never know.. but I do know what you mean. :(

@Camasia ~ Welcome to the forum. Your bfn could be way too early. Do you track your cycles? Temp? Opk?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Honestly I didn't this month but af is due maybe Wednesday.

User Image

10 years ago

I may be off a day on O depending on what setting I have my temp chart I I O on day 14 or 15...I've being going with 14 as that's my typical day. I had spotting this mourning but nothing all day which is odd to but I'm still pretty sure af will be showing her face Monday if not tomorrow

10 years ago

@randi ~ Maybe you're having late implantation spotting? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. We have had 3 or 4 BFP's in the past 2 months in here and it's so exciting when it happens.. Gives me hope to carry on.

User Image[/url][/url]

@randi and @camesia WELCOME

@camesia I hope you got the dates wrong and your bFp is coming soon. How long have you been trying? Welcome! Sorry about the BFN. I haven't had any luck this cycle either.

@miracle I hope you're right about defying the odds but it isn't looking too good. No signs of AF but another BFN today but it wasn't FMU. I am going to test in the morning. I was walking through target on my break and there were a thousand cards for Father's Day and my eye catches a father to be card and I stop in my tracks. It's so beautiful and I closed my eyes and prayed to God to send me a BFP so that I can buy that card for DH. I never wanted something so badly in my life. Why of all the cards in that pile why did that one have to catch my eye.....

AFM: well I guess AF is due Wednesday or Friday depending on which chart you believe...lol...when @jsx gets off of vacation, I will have her interpret my wacky chart. Still hot, boobs are still sore. BD'd this morning and DH almost killed me with the boob grabbing I finally said "hey, my boobs are really sore can you kind of not touch those anymore" .....afterwards we are laying in bed and he says. Babe are your boobs sore for the reason I think they are and I said sadly I do not have an answer to that right now.

Dear God, it's me again...I really want a BFP so that I can give Babe that Father to Be card, it was the most heart tugging card I ever saw. Please.

Sincerely,
Ang

10 years ago

One year I've been trying I just lost a bean plus my left tube February 5,2013. Sooo im trying again!

User Image

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ I just read your post and cried.. cried for my self and you too! I want to be a mama and can't understand why it hasn't happened. I'm confused.. I'm wondering what plans GOD has for me.... Anyway just feeling sad and discouraged. I'm happy you have such a loving husband you adore and that adores you.. You have a family and hopefully you get blessed with another family member soon! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

@camesia hey girl! I also only have one tube. They were unable to repair my right tube when they did my tubal reversal. Hey together you and I make one set if tubes. Your right tube + my left tube = one whole set...lol. Well welcome, we are here to support one another.

@miracle I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just mentioning how strange it was that I purposely avoid the Fathers Day cards because I don't think this is my month and my father to be card idea wasn't going to be a reality so I walked away from the cards and there on some random side display...there it is. And I thought this must be God telling me something but the Devil can do things to try and make you doubt The Lord. He pointed that card out to me to give me false hope. But not today.

AFM: bbs are so sore, I could feel them in my sleep any time that I turned about through out the night. My temps are down a little to 98.44 still way about the cover line and my cervix is still high. Trying to figure out if I am 11dpo or 9dpo. Hmmmmm??? Time will tell. I tested this morning, thought I saw something right away but decided that it was me wishing too much. Couldn't let it go so I got back up an hour later to re-analyze and I swear it's something. Open the test and lay it on a white surface when I get to work and there is a very very very faint blue line (I know you guys told me to stay away from blue test but used one Friday from the same box and it was blue dye and it nEVEr even gave me a clear evap line. This one did. So if it's real, it will get darker by tomorrow so I will try again. If anyone wants to glance it over, I'll post it if you want but I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies. Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Daddy's out there. My honey is a awesome father to his 2 great kids. I adore his children and feel so blessed to get to be a part time mentor in their lives...

Well I will have you all know that I didn't cheat this morning. Like I said.. I'm going to just wait for AF to arrive as scheduled on Tues and if she doesn't show.. then I will do a cartwheel and take a test! LOL!

@Camasia ~ I'm sorry for your recent losses this past year. Woman get pregnant all the time with 1 tube. Also woman get pregnant with a half uterus. If a miracle is meant to be than I believe it will be.. Rooting for you.

Where is topo, pisces, tiff, ldavis, Lschrader, Jxst ???
Hope you are having a nice Father's Day weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle I posted, look on top of yours. We have an evap line to obsess over ....yayy fun aren't they? Lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo