Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6271 - 6280 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well I either ovulated last night or will today. I had O cramping last night. My cm hasn't totally drief up yet. I bedded in the am yesterday morning. Hopefully I get to bed today at least once. It's hard when your partner is drained from having to much bedding...my strategy for this cycle went out the window lol

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-It sounds like you have covered all your fertile time though! Fingers crossed for you!! I keep remembering the link you posted about Gemini's horoscope!! Our time is coming :)

@lizzy69-I am 7dpo today as well and feel nothing. If you end up pregnant this cycle, it's probably too early to feel anything as implantation has most likely not occurred yet. As much as you do not want to hear it, you are very early in the game. Most of us in this group have been trying for a year plus. Keep in mind that it is perfectly normal for a healthy couple to try for a year before conceiving. If you have not been temping or using OPK's i would highly recommend it as it will nail down your ovulation date and some couples try for a year because their timing is off. Good luck to you and hopefully this is your lucky cycle!

AFM-Well as i said I am 7dpo today. I am not feeling anything odd, but I am also not focusing on symptoms either. It's been great! I feel so much less stressed this cycle. I am hoping our time comes soon, but I will say now that our weather has been so nice, I am enjoying a cold beer every now and then :)

Rain is supposed to return today though so I am sure I will get back to wanting to be pregnant!

In the meantime, I have decided that I will be focusing on me. I want to lose about 10-15 pounds before summer. I have gained that much since I got married and I just hate it. I am over feeling fat! So that is where I am going to turn all of my energy too!

Happy Friday all!

10 years ago

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend with their families and partners. I am putting down ovulation day as yesterday. I dtd yesterday with my dp. I covered all my bases so it's just wait and see. Hope and pray I nailed it. We shall see. 1 dpo here we go.

@Lschrader ~ I totally know what you mean about wanting to lose some weight by summer. Geez! It creeps up on ya when you least expect it. Hopefully you can find a healthy eating regimen that works for you and I can do the same for me. Glad you're not stressing on symptoms.

@Rebecca ~ How awesome that your dh is getting to feel baby Titus moving around.

@Athena ~ I am happy to hear that your dh is feeling better. :) Also really cool that you scored on all those baby items at unbelievable prices.. Lucky you.

@Skyline ~ How are you? Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

@Football ~ Hi. Hope you are finding time to relax with all that is going on in your world.

@Fungus ~ Well are the lines still getting darker? When will you be going in for a blood test? Fingers crossed for you.

@Lizzy ~ Welcome to the group. Symptom spotting can be fun, frustrating, crazy making, obsessive and so on... lol. I hope anything that you're feeling is related to a bfp and not from pms hormones.. Both hcg which is the pregnancy hormone and pms hormones give you the same symptoms, so unfortunately you don't know if your pregnant unless you test and get a positive test. Perhaps you are like a lot of woman who have this uncanny intuition that their body feels different than usual and they just KNOW that they are pregnant. Wish my miscarriage I had in January, I just knew that I was but didn't want to admit it. Good luck hon. Keep us posted.

@makeup, mrssuz, pisces, topo, introuble, lolee and anyone else I have forgotten wanting to say HI :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Athena - glad your dh is feeling better! It won't be long now before he feels your baby - if he hasn't already. That's a special time, no matter how many kids you have.

Miracle - keeping my fx'd for you! Sounds like your timing was excellent this cycle!

Hope everyone is doing well. Finally have this crazy busy week behind us, hope to catch our breath and do more house work this week to get back to where we need to be. It took me a whole morning to sweep, mop, and clean the kitchen, it'll probably take me the week to finish the rest of the house.

I'm 20 weeks today - yay! Halfway there...or more, if I go into labor earlier than expected or have to schedule a c-section. Loving this cool spring weather, and praying our summer will be mild. Otherwise I'll probably be a sweaty, swollen mess, lol!

User Image

10 years ago

The forum has been so quiet lately! I hope it's because everyone's busy enjoying their lives!! It's been a while, so I'm going to try to reply to everyone...I'm sorry if I miss you or a post!!

@rebecca- I think I say it every week, but I seriously can't believe you're already 20 weeks. How crazy! It is flying by. Glad your busy week is ending and hopefully you get to take a break this coming week! When's your next appointment?

@Miralce- I hope you nailed it, too!! How's your mom's recovery coming along?

@LSchrader- I know the feeling. You get married and get comfortable and the weight seems to start to pack on. Good luck with the weight loss- let me know if you find anything that really works well.

@Athena- How are you feeling?

@Skyline- YOU ARE 24 WEEKS!!! OH MY GOSH! It literally feels like just yesterday you got your positive. How are you doing?

@Picees- HI! I hope you are well and things are a little better for you. It's May- does that mean your sweetie is coming home this month still? ;)

AFM- This month is not about making a baby, it's about finding a house! We got back from Orlando a few hours ago. We spent the whole weekend looking at houses. So far we've found one we really, really like and another one that we like (basically it's okay, but we'd settle for it). Our house closes June 13th so obviously we have from now until then to put in an offer and close on a new home. My husband's work is paying for all the moving expenses, so we'd really like to only have to move one time. We may have to stay in an extended stay for a week or two until we close, but we're NOT going to rent anywhere. It's just so stressful. Finding a house, hoping we get said house, hoping we close on the right closing date so we don't become homeless! Then there's the whole debate as to whether we want to pay all cash or finance. It'd be nice to not have a mortgage, but I also don't know about throwing $200,000+ (AKA all our cash) down. I just don't want to make the wrong financial decision!!! If we do end up financing, then we have to start that ASAP so we can get our pre approval letter and have that ready when we submit an offer....ugh.

All this has definitely put my thoughts of TTC on the back burner. I know I should be entering my fertile time sometime this week, but I haven't been temping. I don't think I'm going to do OPKs this cycle either. We have the buyers for our house coming tomorrow with the inspector...it's just all happening so fast which is a blessing in the long run, but right now, it's making for a very anxious, worried ME! haha I know it will all work out, though. I'm very excited for this move and a change.

I know you guys probably don't care about all our moving issues. I just feel overwhelmed!

Happy Sunday to everyone. Sorry again if I missed ya. Life has definitely been throwing some curveballs lately, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

User Image

10 years ago

2 dpo today.. Rode my bike 7 miles out towards the beach today. Needed to get out and enjoy the weather.

@Rebecca ~ With all that you have to do to keep up with daily chores and household matters, I'm sure you are one tired pregnant mama. Congrats on being half way there. Yippie! I hope the weather is mild this summer for you where you live. I have been told that there is nothing worse than being pregnant and swollen in the heat especially summer heat.

@Football ~ I am happy that other areas of your life are being highlighted. I truly believe that we are given what we can handle. I'm sure once you get your new home and settle into it a baby will be in the making. I hope I nailed it too. My mom is ok. She is in pain a lot of the time where they cut her (12 inch cut from above her belly button to her pubic bone). :( Her energy levels are getting a little bit better. Just going to take time. It's been 3 weeks since the surgery. Time will heal her.

AFM ~ Having some left over ovary twinges from O'ng perhaps. I hope that the next 12 days go by quickly.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hey ladies just wanted to update you. One of my uncles passed away Last night from what they think was a massive heart attack, which is how my grandfather died 20 almost 21 years ago. My mom has 14 siblings 11 are boys and this was the first to pass away. We are all still just shocked. The family needs prayers but I have 2 specific prayer requests. The first is for one of my other uncles, he was the one that found my grandfather when he had died in his sleep, he developed severe OCD and anxiety after and it took him years to get it under control. He was the one that found my uncle last night along with my 10 yr old cousin. The second is for another uncle, he was with him beforehand last night and my uncle that passed said he had horrible indigestion and was going to bed, which he didn't think anything of but now he's blaming himself.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I forgot to add, I was talking to my mom and found out my grandma was pregnant every year from 1955-64 in 56 she had a miscarriage, but that was the only one.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I am so sorry for this unexpected tragedy in your family. You and your family will be in my prayers. I pray that the Uncle that was with the one who passed doesn't blame himself and finds understanding and peace around it all. I pray that the Uncle that found your grandfather and now this uncle doesn't get riddled with more anxiety. Sudden death is shocking and can be hard to come to terms with. :( Sending a ((((((( HUG )))))))))

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama
They wouldn't have a reason to give me a bloodtest. It's not needed anyway cause AF was a no show but I knew it wouldn't it was the OH that who needed the No show to feel it was real. I knew it was real when I saw that first line.
Baby #3 is brewing away,I'm 4wk 5days now and still really consipated but thanfully the prune juice is helping me.my probiobics are never any good when its hormones causing it. I'm getting more tiered each day but I have a cold now and feel like crap but everything is growing as should.
I'll wait a nother wk before seeing a midwife,they prefer you to be closer to 8wks here.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo