Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5401 - 5410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca-Yes that is exactly what it was like. Not a full blown bloody nose. I am glad you knew what i was talking about! Well I sure hope this is my month :)

@topo-Hey lady, i didn't mean to skip over you. Thinking about you and sorry about your dream. I dream so vividly that sometimes it's hard for me to decipher what is real and my dreams.

10 years ago

@pisces-UGH somehow i missed you too. What in the world AF?? Why so early? How weird. I am sorry :( Having to deal with her and then everything with your DH's move right now must be heart wrenching. ALWAYS thinking about you.

10 years ago

Lschrader my hooha has turned into a cm factory at first I had to keep checking to make sure I wasn't miscarrying. It's kind I of between thick creamy and then stringy sometimes almost rubbery. My cervix hasn't gone up yet. I haven't checked that much but it has slowly gotten higher. It's softer now and closed. I read your cervix doesn't change as quickly as you would think. It can take a few weeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-That's the one reason why i don't think this is my month. Everyone says that and mine has been increased, but not like crazy. Yesterday was way more than today. So who knows.

10 years ago

Lschrader - My cm only increased gradually, starting from the day AF was actually due. It usually goes back to creamy right before she starts, but I seemed a little wetter than normal, which had me checking to make sure I hadn't started. Now that I'm 7 weeks, I'm MUCH wetter than normal, and like Athena said, sometimes it can be stringy. To be honest, in my super sensitive state, I can kind of gross myself out. (But my dh hasn't complained!)

Pisces - hon, I'm so sorry AF showed! Darn her! And that your dh's stuff is being packed up. I know that's gotta be hard. Hugs and prayers your way, sweetie.

Ok, here's my belly shot. Maybe you can see it, maybe not.

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test230009[/url]

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline- is it to early to test?
When did you get your bfp?

10 years ago

And here's my first ultrasound. This was on Tuesday, when I was 6wks 5days. They said I was 7wks 2 days. The little white arrow is over his or her heartbeat.

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test230018[/url]

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Like @rebecca said, not wanting to encourage high hopes or anything, but I have been having the blood tinged snot in the AM lately. It wasn't an early symptom for me, but happens almost every morning now. Also, I did not have a ton of CM as an early symptom and here lately it's only a moderate increase, nothing huge. Fingers crossed!

@athena - I can't wait for my first scan! I can't remember if it will be around 16 weeks or 20, but it's a bit of a wait. My friend is going to lone me her Doppler, so I will at least get to monitor the heartbeat at home whenever I want. That will tide me over. :) I am so glad you were able to see the baby even though it was so small, I know that had to be a huge relief. :)

@pisces - Boo! So sorry the witch came. :( And that DH's stuff is get ten carried off. *hugs*

@ladyycamper - I got my BFP at 13DPO. One of the other ladies just got a faint BFP with a first response early results test at 10DPO, but your more likely to get a negative result taking it that early if you are pregnant. Just depends in your HPT budget and your patience. Lol

@rebecca - Aw! I can definitely see a little bump down there! :) Aw again! Sweet little bean! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca-Well, that makes me feel a ton better. My SIL said that was her biggest tip off was her crazy amounts of CM. I guess I could still have a chance!

@skyline-Yeah it's super weird. Every time i blow my nose today it's like that. I know the chances are still pretty low, but it would be pretty neat :)

@ladycamper-Are you gonna test?! Do it! Ha. I am a bad influence.

I wish my LP weren't so long. My TWW seem SOOOOO long.

10 years ago

I want to but now im scared.
Ive still been cramping all day
And I just did what I call (the Qtip test)
And it was covered with light pink.
Im still not due for af til Tuesday, but maybe
Its coming early? ?
Idk do you think it could still be IB?
The earliest ive ever spotted is like a day or so before.
Soooo confused.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo