Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1221 - 1230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Happy birthday miracle momma!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble I second that motion!

Happy Birthday toooo youuuu, Happy Birthday Miracle Mommmmmma, Happy Birthday to youuuuu Hope you are having the most awesome birthday ever!!!!

Happy Sunday to everybody! I am still in bed burning up with fever and congestion. Going back to sleep now. DH is threatening to run me back to the ER but he's just a worry wort. I love him for that but it's just a virus/cold.

10 years ago

@piecessgirl sorry our sick babe get better soon Love idk my reason for calling her waiting lol it was wanting I am so excited waiting for my reading iI'm also excited Tues I should be hearing from the surgery coordinator they put in the request

@miricalmomma happy bday to u happy bday dear miricalmomma happy day to u make a wish my love hope our having a blast

@trouble so weird huh everyone hoping for my Af lol we careful what u wish for I'm bleeding to death wit cramps surgical coordinator should call Tues per my doc

afm laying in bed cramps bleeding migraine hungee well Dh sleeps asshole

10 years ago

omg where is everyone so lonley hope everyone is having a blast wit fam i am despite bleeding hope all my girls who r not yet at tww r drinking lol getting crazy happy memoral day

10 years ago

Im here just drinking my fresh home made lemonade! no alcohol for me!! I hope your feeling well!?! i have a cold with stuffy nose and my head is killing! I hope everyone els is having a nice holiday weekend! I was just ordering my new coach bags and wallet that mu hubby got me a gift card for mothers day so i just spent that! just sitting around relaxing kinda bored! just cant wait to go for first ultra sound on tue!! driving myself a little crazy waiting! lol

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls @topo and @jsx I'm here laying in bed needing a little more than the coughing, aching, sneezing, stuffy head, fever so you can rest medicine. This is the worst almost summer cold a girl could have. I was hoping you girls were having the best weekend ever and then I read that @topo needs a blood transfusion (lol) but least you are getting a surgery date. And it is exciting that @jsx got a new handbag. I am a "bag lady"...I adore handbags and have more than I actually have a use for...it's terrible. I have a 1970 Vogue magazine purse....I love it

10 years ago

@ pieces Hi my love u feeling better pieces girl yes I'm needing a transfusion lol after lasts night boy oh boy lovely forgot about all my problems n let loose one more day to get my date wooohoo plaza get well piecesgirl

@jxs the life of a progress lol iI would give anything but right now I lived it up that was the last day running a muck local now gotta get back to TTC

Afm still waiting for my reading so impatient n bleeding a lot less local waiting for surgery date thanking god no hangover this morning

10 years ago

Omg where is everyone

10 years ago

@topo. Can you believe I am STILL sick? This is terrible! I don't know how I am going to get myself together and get to work tomorrow. I might just work from home :-( you are two days away from your reading. And one day from surgery date!!!! Almost there!

How was everyone else's weekend? @miraclemama I hope your birthday weekend was awesome!!!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies...this woman is back from her travels. I drove 3.5 hrs to go see my mom and step dad on Sat & Sun. On my way back home I stopped off and spent most of today with my dad and his wife. I had a nice mellow b'day with family. Thank you for all the b'day wishes girls, made me smile BIG when I read them all....xoxoxo

@Pisces ~ I'm so sorry you are so sick :( I hate not feeling well. I'm a big whiney baby when it comes to being sick. I like to be nurtured and pampered. I'm happy you have your hubby there with you. I hope that you kick this virus's ASS asap... I am visioning you waking up tomorrow feeling like a new person, able to breathe freely, clearly and over all just feeling much better.. I will keep you in my prayers tonight. Glad you can still take your clomid.

@topo ~ I'm glad you finally started AF and can get your surgery dates... YAHOOOOO!!! I can't wait to hear about your reading. Which reading did you choose?

Everyone else... I hope you had a fun memorial day weekend.

AFM ~ I will start temping tomorrow. It was too hard for me to do it while traveling all around the past 3 days. I will be on cd 7 tomorrow. I think that should be fine.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo