Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2351 - 2360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx- I will definitely keep her in my thoughts. It doesn't seem fair for her to have all these pg issues when she spends her life helping people like us.

@misskitty- if you want peace and that cord to be finally cut, you guys need to find a rental not attached to family. I get along pretty well with my inlaws, and I think its bc our lives are separate. They know we're ttc, but since we do everything on our own, they know they need not share their opinions anyway. However, I am ALL OVER my semi-adult daughter who lives with me and is in college, mostly bc I feel like I have that right as long as she remains under my wing.

@honcat- if you don't test, you will force me to get on a plane for Honduras so I can make you test! And you know I'll do it, then I'll go boss my family in Guatemala around on my way back to the states. I LOOK for reasons to head south!

AFM- I just had a huge lower right side pain, so I wonder if I'm gearing up for O. I tested earlier today and my opk had a faint line, but I'm gonna test again in a couple of hours...yikes!!! IDK if I'm ready for that stupid ass tww again yet!

10 years ago

Girs, I have been analizing why I havent get pregnant, and I guess that its because God wanted me to get to this group and be part of a SPECIAL group :)
Everyone is different but we care for the same. We laugh together, we cry and cheer up each others when we need it.
And yes, I can see the purpose of God in all this... I think that if we try to keep this strings we can a have a long a wonderful friendship and this is just amazing.

So I guess that in the future I will remember that my NO FAST CONCEPTION had a meaning, and I think is worth it!!!

You are amazing girls!!!! Lets pray for TAnia!!

User Image

10 years ago

BFN ....

User Image

10 years ago

I gave in and tested. Another BFN here, too.

User Image

10 years ago

@misskitty- have you had any sign of af?

@honcat- have you had any signs of af other than that one brown spotting? I agree that this is a great, yet painful, thing that has brought us together. I will end up in Honduras, but if I get pg anytime soon it will be two years so I can leave the little hijo with a nanny, not in the states, but with us :)

AFM- still negative opks with a faint line, still tons of right ovary pain (hmmmm). Its making me nervous bc don't your ovaries hurt as the egg is being released??? I think with the ovary pain, I will bd tonight bc dd is having her cousin over tomorrow night and then swimming Saturday, and if that line gets darker tomorrow afternoon, I'm gonna FREAK. And if I have a temp spike sometime over the weekend that could be O, I'm also going to freak out!

10 years ago

Also my last fortune cookie said "STRIKE WHILE IRON IS HOT." I don't want to miss the hot iron!

10 years ago

well, girls, I am cramping and bleeding now, but it's super light pinkish brownish blood. not usual for AF, but I fear it's her. Gotta cancel my appt tomorrow if so!

User Image

10 years ago

@Mari2013, I have back pain, so... It can be pregnancy symptoms as AF symptoms jajajaja

I will let this happen... By now I have an order of preseed and a BBT termometer as 5 early pregnancy tests for next period.

If the witch comes I will tell her welcome... She doesnt know that I also have an army on the way ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat- jajaja that's how I've felt this month too with the bbt and the opks and the different foods. Like I've gone to battle lol!

10 years ago

Good Morning wonderful Ladies
@Honcat I couldnt agree with you more God has put us all toghether so we can comfort each other until God grants our wishes.

No sign of for me its due today. I did a FRER this morning and of course .

Im going to start tempting this month and Ill post it becasue I have never done that.

@pieces hows that Clomid going ?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo