Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2491 - 2500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lsch- when are you testing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-not sure. I feel like it's still too early. What do you think? My sister found out she was pregnant by blood test at 15dpo I think. Her levels were so low that her doctor said a HPT wouldn't work until at least 17dpo. I have also seen way too many BFN's :(. Just feel it will never happen!

10 years ago

I am the wrong person to ask lol I am poas addict so I will start at 8 dpo, I think most start at 10 dpo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

The earliest I've gotten a faint positive was 9dpo and went for blood work at 11dpo to confirm it all depends on your implantation! My implan dip was 6dpo and usually won't get positive for at least 4days after the implant! Everyone and every pregnancy is different! I think tiff had few neg tests then at 17dpo she got her positive or something like that so it depends on your body!

User Image

10 years ago

The earliest I've gotten a faint positive was 9dpo and went for blood work at 11dpo to confirm it all depends on your implantation! My implan dip was 6dpo and usually won't get positive for at least 4days after the implant! Everyone and every pregnancy is different! I think tiff had few neg tests then at 17dpo she got her positive or something like that so it depends on your body!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat- I am telling you...you know I have family in the area, you know my passport is ready, and you know I have the resources...I will come and make you go to the lab myself if you don't go get that bfp for all of us!!! :)) jajaja! ( that's an evil laugh)

10 years ago

@ shrader- yes jsx was right I didn't get my bfp till 17 dpo, at least that's what I thought but when I went in for ultrasound doc said that I had a 34 day cycle that month so it was actually 11 dpo! But I don't know if that's right cuz I remember we tried on a certain day so it don't make sience unless the sperm stayed alive for like 5-6 days, who knows I know ultrasounds aren't 100% accurat tho, but aug is ur month right? And today is aug so I would test today! Good luck!

10 years ago

Honcat you need to test. I have never heard of waiting 2 weeks past your period. Any test should he accurate within 5 days past your period. Some women don't test positive on a test though. Ate you using a good brand? I always recommend a frer. Very reliable. I implanted at day 7 and tested positive at day 9 but my numbers have been high throughout my pregnancy so I think that's why. They say it can take up to a week past implantation to test positive.

User Image

10 years ago

@mari2013 YES!! Go drag her to the lab!!! Lol how have you been? Did you finally O and able to confirm it with temps. I think I O'd last night but need two more days of temps to prove it. **wine glasses put away, hopefully for 9month**

@lsch 11DPO I hope all spotting has cleared up and they was implant. So I thnk you said first sign of spotting was 6/7 DPO? If that was the case then you should be ok to test in the next day. The boobs thing is a big key factor, I read once and can really remember because I am the Google Queen but it said that the boobs are getting the first signals of pregnancy (hint to @honcat). And 2 cycles ago I had a chemical and honestly my boobs which never hurt started at 3/4 DPO. And I laughed like crazy at you because I was thinking I just wanted them to be sore that month so I kept checking, then I was making it a point NOT to check so that later when I checked I would know if it was real. Lmao crazy!

@athena My name is Angee and I am a POAS addict **crowd repeats dryly Hiiii Angee** lmao. Girl you know I have locked test in my safe. And had a private stash at work. Back in May poor DH thought we had one test to try only IF I missed AF....Please I had taken about 30 test ....lmao ...@topo doesn't let me symptom watch any more but I sneak them in on her by calling them "observations" ....;-)

@honcat where are you? GO TO THE LAB!!!

@ants mommy you have been quiet or did you post and I missed it? It's been crazy with this site either running SLOW or posting our messages 3 times so it pushes us to other pages and I trying to go back and hope I don'tiss anybody.

@jsx girl I remember that 9DPO BFP we were going crazy in here!!! It was awesome!!!!! Seems like yesterday and now we have bump pics **hugs**

@tiff you beat me to saying that your dates had been off and that you were 11DPO and not 17DPO. I remember how confused and frustrated you were but we all instantly forgot when you got that BFP. Lol I think it was worth a few days of confusion. How are the girls? What are girls (& gentleman) up to today. Come on Aug 28th !!!

@desertchic

@miracle OMG! You made my day by popping in here.

@fire bug you had me on tears yesterday and I was too busy to respond. I'll explain that one. But my girls are home ....3 weeks early. Drama with their father but I am going to see the Air Force attorney's today...conditions have to be set before the girls can ever return. **shameful**

Sorry if I left anybody off

AFM: I am pretty sure that I O'd last night my temp yesterday was 97.12 and today 98.11. I need two more days of that to confirm.
Situation with my girls: their father, nice person. Life of the party! A total MESS when he's drinking! My girls love him, he is great with them...when he is not drinking and arguing and making scenes with whatever tramp is the girl if the quarter. My girls have never spoken ill of their fathers women or really of their father but starting after his last divorce (yes he has been married twice since we divorced & now has a live in chick) they have been upset about the never ending parade of ladies and they really liked his last wife and her son. Long story short: THEY are asking that he not bring any women around when they are there and to stop drinking. I am not asking I am filing a juncture that prohibits drinking & women during their visits & it may start with supervised visits until I am certain. I hate to do it but my children are calling for action and I have to be the protector that they need.

10 years ago

So how does a newbie go about jumping in on a thread? This looks like a fun group of people... :D

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo