Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3601 - 3610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Just posted new u/s pic

Been a busy day 1st my appt then went straight to er with Eli he did have some reactions he had diahrea all day yesterday and vomiting and fever today er thinking a virus immuno doc is gonna call tomorrow and check on him will post up dates soon..

Thanks every one for asking and checking on eli

User Image User Image

10 years ago

lschrader I think I did read that wrong. Sorry for my rant. I get what your saying though. Why complain if you arent doing anything about it. That bothers me too.

jandk I just read that it doesn't have to be room temperature that you get the same results either way. I'd just never heard of that. I thought that was just if you put it in the fridge to save it.

Afm I am having sharp pains in the pelvic region and I'm spotting. It started yesterday red mixed with ewcm, turned brown last night, and now it's pink mixed with ewcm. Its very strange. I'm cd 14 and havent ov'd as far as I know. Has anyone had anything like that with clomid.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok ladies, bear with me. I want to ask you a question, and I need a straight up answer. (The best you can.)

You know I had my HCG levels tested. The whole phone call with the nurse bothers me. It wasn't the same lady I've been talking to, who at least knows me and knows my chart and history. This woman didn't seem to know diddly.

I had the test done on CD27. They said I O'd on CD13. The nurse told me on the phone that I "wasn't pregnant", and that it was so late in my cycle - AF should show up on CD29 or 30 - there was no way I could still be pregnant and just not have enough HCG in my system yet. (While the regular nurse told me if I tested negative I should wait until the weekend and if AF didn't show, test again.)

So, I get off the phone, break down, do the sad, mad, frustrated, it's never gonna work out thing. Then I decide, why not just research this?

What I read online said blood tests can pick up HCG 11 days after the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, that its a hormone that's only produced when that happens as your body prepares to nourish the baby. So implantation has to have happened for 11 days, right?

If I O'd on CD13 (10/8), and implantation can take another 6-12 days, could I just not have enough HCG in my system yet? If what I read was right, I'd have to have implanted by CD 16 (10/11). But if implantation can take 6 days at the minimum, that would mean I wouldn't implant until at least 10/14 and at the latest 10/20 - which was 2 days before the test.

Am I just grasping at straws? Should I count myself as out this month? Or should I hold out a teeny-tiny bit of hope until AF shows?

(You can tell I'm the compulsive obsessive type.)

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - You are not out until AF shows! I think what the first nurse said you should go with, wait and if AF doesn't show, test.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca you are not out til af shows, that nurse sounds rude. If you implanted later the hcg could still be low. Was the hcg at 0 because I know my doctor said it isn't considered positive unless it is over 5. So if you had a little in your system they may not have counted it as positive.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello everyone! I was out of town last weekend at a super fun wedding! My all time favorite wedding ever! I tried to get on this site the past few days but couldn't :(

Well I had my obgyn appt and my dr had me get my hormone levels tested. She said it doesn't matter what day you get it done.. I thought though that it does.. I'm confused. I will get my results back in a few days. I started taking a herbal tincture from the health food store that has raspberry leaf, red clover, nettles and yellow dock root in it. This ancient medicine has helped thousands of woman conceive. All kinds of other awesome benefits can come of it as well.. I have nothing to lose... so we shall see. Been a busy week for my hats & stuff. I'm getting orders left and right. Very fun!

Hope everyone is doing well!

@Jennifer ~ Congratulations on your BFP! How exciting! So happy for you!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks everyone for your sweet, sweet words. I feel so joyful inside and I want to skip around the neighborhood whilst singing. Haha! I took my last HPT this morning, which was an EPT, and although it was still pretty faint, I could see the line. AF is/was due sometime this weekend and my husband remains a bit skeptical, or unsure, until I actually miss my period. He doesn't want to tell anyone until we are SURE. I certainly understand his apprehension, but he tends to be more of a worrywart than I am. I'm dying to tell my mom and my sisters, but I feel like I have to respect where he's coming from too. So...we got a Clearblue digital test and will take it on Saturday, and as long as I don't get my period, we'll tell our parents on Monday. I'm praying to God that it sticks!

I'm sending happy and healthy thoughts to all of you...

It's been wonderful having a place where I can vent, ask questions and share my news! Especially when, for the moment, I can't talk to anyone else about it besides my husband. He's wonderful, don't get me wrong, but it's not the same as a mom, sister or girlfriend. :) Thanks girls!

10 years ago

@Rebecca-Just as everyone has said, you are not out until the witch shows. It sounds like your nurse could learn better bedside manners. I know a lot of women who have tested negative until really late. When my sister got her blood results back from her most recent pregnancy, her nurse told her that her levels were VERY low so an HPT would not pick up until much later. I know you did a blood test, but still.

I usually O from CD 10-13 which I think is pretty early. I have a 29 day cycle meaning I am usually always 17dpo when AF shows up. I feel that is really long. So I don't think I could test positive until closer to 15dpo, whereas some women can at 9-12dpo.

I know this is far fetched, but I also have a good friend who missed her period (of course, she was NOT trying), took several HPT's...all negative, went in for blood work...negative. She thought something was really wrong with her since she also was getting sick. Nope, she was pregnant and is due at the end of November. She finally found out when she was 4 months along I think. This is also her third pregnancy, so she isn't new to it at all. Basically, I am just saying that you know your body the best so trust your instincts. Wait for AF, she might just not show :)

10 years ago

@Rebecca-Just as everyone has said, you are not out until the witch shows. It sounds like your nurse could learn better bedside manners. I know a lot of women who have tested negative until really late. When my sister got her blood results back from her most recent pregnancy, her nurse told her that her levels were VERY low so an HPT would not pick up until much later. I know you did a blood test, but still.

I usually O from CD 10-13 which I think is pretty early. I have a 29 day cycle meaning I am usually always 17dpo when AF shows up. I feel that is really long. So I don't think I could test positive until closer to 15dpo, whereas some women can at 9-12dpo.

I know this is far fetched, but I also have a good friend who missed her period (of course, she was NOT trying), took several HPT's...all negative, went in for blood work...negative. She thought something was really wrong with her since she also was getting sick. Nope, she was pregnant and is due at the end of November. She finally found out when she was 4 months along I think. This is also her third pregnancy, so she isn't new to it at all. Basically, I am just saying that you know your body the best so trust your instincts. Wait for AF, she might just not show :)

10 years ago

Wow!!! Busy Busy Forum since yesterday!! Lol I going to attempt to answer everybody while DH went to base (I'm supposed to be packing) we move Saturday so the countdown is on and I still packing n purging. @skyline YES!! It feels awesome. I have always been a clutter bug so I am learning that stuff just has to GO and it feels awesome.

@lsch and @athena yeah my friend is a hot mess. I can't do it with trying to talk some sense into her. I have spent over 1/2 of MY Time TTC trying to light a fire beneath her arce and I'm tired. I told her not to mention it to me again because it gets me frustrated and right I am looking for peace in my life. She has two nieces and a nephew her only sisters kids and quite frankly I don't think her sister wants her to have a baby because that would cut off the constant cash flow that my friend constantly poors in her direction "for the kids". Her uses the fact that she desperately wants kids to get stuff. School clothes, backpacks, game systems, cell phone bill for two of the kids, coats, etc. all $$ that she needs to be saving for Fert. Treatment. And they told her that IVF with donor eggs may be the only way. And I'm like shit lets do it. Stop funding your sisters kids and do something about YOUR situation. I told her, I'm sick of hearing about your sisters kids, I want to hear about YOUR babies and what they did and how they are growing....but I can't if you wot do anything!!!! I'm tired.

@athena she said she took the provera and didn't get a period only cramping and then it stopped. I would have ran back to the doctor but she didn't. You see why I don't bother anymore? Lol

@miracle the Fert docs like to do bloodwork and get a look at the levels while you are on your period. I asked why because I thought it was gross but they said when you are on your cycle is when they can get the best picture of what's going on because it's the only time of the month that your reproductive system is at rest. By CD5/6 you ovaries are waking up and getting to O.

@rebecca you are always in until the red river flows. @athena is right docs consider HCG negative lower than 5 and regardless of when you O, it's when you implant that determines when and how much HCG is secreted into your body. I had a chemical back in the summer and they kept testing until I got below 5. Hang in there and keep the faith! God says to have the faith of a mustard seed and he will open the windows of Heaven and pour blessings. #faith

@mrsrodgers you are always IN until AF. There is still time to get pregnant and make that awesome announcement in December. #faith

@tatoo did you test girl? We need another BFP.

BFP's just recharge my batteries and renew my faith that mine is coming too. @lolee's double blessing revived me and @jennifer's gave me the strength to dust myself off and try again.

"It always darkest just before dawn"

@jsx Hope everything was PINK!!!!! Lol glad you got lots of stuff and I love the name Hailey!!!!

@tiff back your bags, I bet that boy is hear by New Years!! 3lbs???!!! Holy Smack!!! My son was just 3lbs at 40 weeks. They put me on brething to prevent labor and made me carry him 2week to see if they could get more lbs on him. He was born at 5lbs 4oz ...tiny

@lolee sorry Eli got a bug. Poor baby. Those virus are hard on a full sized adult. Give him a hug for me and as always you & your family are in my prayers.

If I missed anyone, it wasn't on purpose.

I made a Marvin the Martian cake for a co-worker last night. Check my Instagram -Angee Hosey or FB same name.

@jsx I never found your FB

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo