Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4681 - 4690 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies!!

af was due on 12/12 and STILL a no show. 2 FRER were BFN yet cp still high soft closed and having A LOT of thick white/pale yellow cm....i mean A LOT..i never ever have this much. bbs still pinch/tingle, backache still there and headaches beyond crazy!

not sure when to expect AF but just going to go BD crazy until my well woman exam Jan 9th.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline I don't know when they will come in. I'm assuming a day or two. U/S tomorrow so I'll ask technician.

10 years ago

@makeup-I would go get a blood test done. I think I said this before but when SIL is now 10 weeks along and the first thing that tipped her off was TONS of white cm. She has super long cycles and didn't test positive until CD44 i think.

10 years ago

@LS I go to my gyno on Jan 9th for my annual so I will wait it out since I've gone on to having 60+ day cycles. I will test again next week and see if anymore symptoms pop up. I do feel wierd about the white cm since that is not normal for me.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I'm feeling fine. The past couple of days I had a few brief but strong cramps, haven't had any today and other than BBs still being full/slightly tender I'm feeling pretty good. I was a bit glum yesterday, but working out improved my mood 100%. That is definitely a positive OPK, hooray! You should O within the next 24-48 hours and with all that CM they should have a very friendly environment. ;) (I was completely dry on and around O day.)

@LSchrader - Okay, hopefully it's a good sign then! Are you 12DPO now? About the BBs, even if progesterone dropped, it could just be balancing out or something, but still high enough.

@makeup - Are you sure you cervix is soft? Seems like it should be firm if it is high and closed. Just keep on BD-ing in case you are O-ing late. I hope you get some answers soon!

@Jessica - Keep us posted.

AFM - In case any of you CP checkers are interested, I checked my CP a few minutes ago, still feels the same as it did at 13DPO. Maybe a tiny bit harder to reach this time. At first it just feels like the tip of a nose, but if I feel up and along towards the back (does this mean I have a tilted cervix?) I can feel the indentation and what I am assuming is how "closed" feels.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-I was thinking to myself as i was reading...i wonder what her CP is. Ha. Glad you posted that. My CP is high, firm and I think closed. I guess i can never tell if it's open or medium. During O it is open and i can tell, but I feel like it's always "kinda" open. It's pretty darn high right now though. I know CP isn't a good pregnancy indicator, but it is different for me.

10 years ago

@Skyline- I'm glad you're feeling well and that working out helped you out of your slump. It's amazing how it can do that, huh? When's your first doctors appointment? I bet you and your hubby are just ecstatic.

Should I stop taking OPKs now that I've gotten a definite positive? I always continue taking them, and I think that confuses me haha. Thanks for all the advice!

User Image

10 years ago

@football-I usually test two days in a row. I usually only have one positive though and then the next day it's almost positive. I have heard that you should stop once you test positive though. To me it kinda makes sense to keep testing especially if you are temping and can possible feel when you O.

10 years ago

Thanks, @LSchrader. I agree, it makes sense to keep testing. I like to get a feel for how long my surge is!

User Image

10 years ago

Update!!
36 weeks preg
Had my appt today I'm dialated 2 cent and 70% effaced!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo