Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5211 - 5220 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football girl, im the same Dpo as you and due on af the same day... Got an awful taste in my mouth thats been there for the last two days, took a test (bfn) this morning but its too early i think... Feeling like im out this cycle already :(
Baby dust x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

I posted a digital. It makes it feel so much more real :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Football - hon, try not to worry. I check my CP too, and although I never saw any blood, I had awful cramps on 9 and 10 dpo. It felt like AF was coming any minute, but she never did. I agree with Lschrader, it could be implantation. Try to wait it out. It sounds good!

Athena - Love, love, love the digital test! Those things are awesome.

mrssuz - it's so easy to get down...I felt the same way. But like the ladies here say, you're not out til the shows!

topo - good to see you! and you're right, Pisces does know the right words to say. Hope you and your family are all well.

Pisces - thanks for the congrats. I'm thinking of and praying for you every day. Wish we were all closer. Wouldn't it be fun to meet everyone for lunch somewhere and just talk together in person? We're here for you!

Afm - Man, I've really been struggling these last few days. PLEASE do not read this as me being a downer for everyone, but I am just really having a hard time feeling optimistic. One day I'll feel like I look like the Goodyear Blimp already, the next I feel like I'm just waiting for bad news. I find myself talking to the baby every day, giving him or her little pep talks. I wake up every morning praying for God to bless this child and keep them safe - literally, it's the first thing I'm aware of when I wake up. It's the last thing I do before I go to sleep. I dread my appointments, stressing over whether I'll get bad news or not. Maybe as time goes by I'll let some of this go, but right now it's just at the forefront of my mind.

User Image

10 years ago

@football mine usually fall the day before; however, I have had temp that were high all the way including the day she started but I was also on clomid at the time and I think it causes higher than usual temps. Hopefully they will stay up for you and bring good news of a BFP! That really really sounds like implant bleeding!!!!!!! 9dpo and blood at the cervix check sounds so promising even though I am not allowed to symptom watch...lol

@lsch Hey I heard someone's team is headed to New Jersey!!!! Whoop Whoop! I almost want to root for them...lol I have a soft spot for them because I ran into the team at the airport last year and they were the sweetest things! Would never tell DH but one of them tried to hit on me until I told him I was married AND old enough to be his mother ....he said and I quote "I'll leave you alone because I respect your marriage but just so you know my mother ain't never been that fine" .....lmao how could you not live a team who obviously have excellent taste. Lmao

@mrssuz2014 welcome!! **waiving** too early to test! Of course I say that and I never follow it. Give it a few days as not to drive yourself crazy. And now I am going to give you the speech I give newbies because you listed the medal taste in your mouth, it could be nothing or it could be something. The thing about early preg symptoms is that they are exactly the same as pms, even if you have never had or noticed these symptoms before. It's very tricky. I am hoping for a BFP for you and for everyone on this room but whenever I allow myself to symptom watch, depression follows if it doesn't result in a BFP. Best advice, just relax and allow your body to do what it needs to do. The mind is a powerful thing and worrying about being pregnant causing a tightness I'm the body which may actually ward off a pregnancy instead of allowing your caught eggie to attach. Take deep breaths and exhale that anxious energy and inhale positive relaxed energy!

@athena saw your digital! Is that not the coolest thing ever! Big HUGS and sticky vibes! I am wishing all of our pregnant crew a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Continue having fun with Pinterest, did you find that pregnancy calendar? Those are a lot of fun!!!

@jsx how is our Hailey bean? I think @tiff beat you but I haven't heard from her, I hope she is just too wrapped in that baby boy! I miss you both! And @desertchic should have delivered as well, I all went well!

@topo there you are love bug! My heart is breaking for our little lady bug! I know she needs time to break apart and then pull herself together again. She's a strong little bug and I know that she will renew her faith and continue on. I have been lifting her up in prayer and will continue to do so until she comes back to us. Yes my girls are silly little gooses and they know how to lighten my mood. DH is leaving Feb 1st and they hate it as much as I do.

AFM: I got nothing! Waiting to O I suppose...but I am not holding out hope for a Hail Mary. I can't do that do myself it's going to be hard enough to be separated from my husband for a year but not being pregnant as I planned us making it worse. The only thing I can do it get in the gym, get healthy, work on my ovarian reserve ....and start again when he gets back.

10 years ago

@rebecca get rid of that negative energy! Slow breath like in yoga! Reminder: you are a woman of faith and the power of prayer can me the most powerful thing above of all. My mother says their nothing more powerful than a woman on bended knee. You pick your head and remind the devil that he is NoT Welcome! Tell him to get beneath your feet where he belongs!!! Pull that positive energy I towards you and direct negative energy away. I will be praying for you Becca because i too have let the negative over power my positive. Now put a smile on your face, YOU'RE PREGNANT !!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Haw!

10 years ago

Pisces - God bless you. I needed to be reminded of that. You're absolutely right. I don't need to make room for the devil!

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces thank you. Your reminder for rebecca helped me also.

10 years ago

@pisces-Yay you are back and seem much more cheerful! Yes we are SO excited that the Hawks made it. Even after all the Sherman haters post their comments, I am ecstatic for them support them all the way. Ha, that is amazing! I would love to know which player it was!!! You should for sure root for them :) You should see Seattle these days...it's just awesome. I love the team pride and love for our team. The 12's are awesome.

I hope so badly that you get pregnant this last cycle. It would be so perfect and be a GREAT distraction for while DH is gone. However, I like that you are not putting all of your energy into it, because the disappointment is not needed for you right now, especially once he leaves.

@Rebecca-I am so sorry you feel that way. Don't be sorry or feel bad at all. You are entitled to feel how you feel. Just know that whatever happens is beyond your control and what is supposed to happen will happen. Prayer is good. You are doing everything you can, so just know that He is in control and that have to be something you let go of, and let him fully take over for you.

@Athena- EEEEK So exciting! I cannot wait for that day :)

@mrssuz2014 - As Pisces said...too early to test! Don't get down just yet. It's not fair to you to let yourself do that. When is AF due for you? What is your story, maybe you have shared it and I missed it!

AFM-Well AF is ending (after hanging on super lightly for a couple days). The tough thing about my cycles is I O early and have a long LP. So I end my period, then pretty much O. Then wait....forever!!! I am CD5 right now, so I should be Oing in five or so days. My sister is going to pop any day now. I had a minor anxiety attack the other day realizing that we started trying the same time and she got pregnant right away. Thinking that it could be me in her position right now actually freaked me out! I think His timing will be good. I want a baby SOOOO bad, but I think He knows what he is doing. DH and I have been fighting and feeling distant the last couple of days. We talked about it last night and he said we have so much stress right now. Trying for a baby, bills from his surgery and my testing, work is crazy. It is just wearing on us. We have barely any debt compared to most people, but we want it gone by the time we actually have a baby. Something to work on while we are trying and know that if we don't get pregnant right away, we are ok with it since we have things that need to be taken care of first.

10 years ago

@piecesgirl yes babe i feel so bad for her i am so saddened for the news and i know god will restore her faith and she will return that was gods way of assuring her like i been telling her anything is possible she thought it was impossible but god and he showed her that she can get pregant i pray for her everynight love you @miricalmomma

@rebecca73 yes babe no no no negaitve thoughts god is good piecesigirl is right get rid of all that stuff it is the devil trying to steal your thunder your baby will be fine claim it in gods name continue to be field with joy god is good

@ MIRICALMOMMA LOVE YOU PRAYING FOR YOU.

10 years ago

Hey Topo how have you been? It's been a while since you've popped in.

Thank you lschrader I can't wait for you to get here too.

Rebecca don't feel bad for how you feel we know that you have been through a lot. Just pray and enjoy being pregnant because right this second there is nothing to worry about.

I feel like I'm in a dream I never thought I would get here and it's so till so hard to believe even though I know it's true.

to everyone"

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo