Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5901 - 5910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I've been out a few days ladies! Still popping in and reading along the way! @skyline your pics are so cute! :)
@lschrader our bodies sure like to play silly games with us! Maybe do a test just to put your mind at ease, I'm sure it was just a lighter period for some reason, have you started or stopped any different vitamins etc?
@miracle I'm sorry AF is being such a witch :( sure hope she passes soon and you can get onto a new cycle!
@football so sorry to hear you've been unwell! Has your cycle returned yet? Hope you feel better soon and your cycle can get back to normal. How are you doing in general?

AFM about 6 weeks today and feeling great! M/S isn't too bad yet, just waves of nausea here and there, and I'm super sensitive to smells which tend to make me feel sick too. The worst, restless sleep, I fall asleep so easily at night but wake up really early and can't get back to sleep! So exhausted during the day I usually have a nanna nap! Boobs are sooooo sore, aching and if I'm not wearing a bra, my shirt/nightie etc rubbing against my nipples feels like sandpaper!! Constipated, thirsty all the time, peeing all the time, but I love it!!! Hubby and DS are so darn excited, such a wonderful, happy vibe in our household! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ I hope you feel better soon. Sorry you are not feeling well. :(

@Mrs Rogers ~ Glad your symptoms are minimal. So happy for you and your family. What a wonderful celebration for all of you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Football - sorry to hear you're sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Lschrader - hope you can figure out why AF was so light this time. Our bodies seem to enjoy throwing a monkey wrench at us every once in a while.

Skyline - love your pictures!

Miracle - hope AF will take it easy on you, if she hasn't already, and you feel your energy level return.

Mrsrogers - so happy for you! It makes my heart glad to hear of your family's joy.

Afm - sorry I haven't checked in for a while. It's been a little crazy for me lately. Once again, my pregnancy symptoms seem to have decided to flip out on me. I had it figured out, but for whatever reason I just haven't felt too well the last two days. And the closer I get to 16 weeks, the more nervous I get. I've started having bad dreams again...I had a terrible one this morning that woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been feeling the baby kick for awhile now, but if I get busy I might not notice all day, then start worrying that something bad has happened again. I guess all these raging hormones aren't helping!

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca ~ I'm sure it has to be worrisome being pregnant let alone the extra worry you must be experiencing given your past. I hope that you are able to find comfort, relax and even enjoy your babies movements inside of you. I'm sure it has to be scary.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,

Congrats @mrsrogers!!

Still reading along during nighttime feeds so takes me a while to catcb up! But still keeping up to date and supporting you ladies along quietly.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - It does really suck, but the girl who owns the store said we are going to be sure and hang out (for REAL, not just at the store all the time ) and as the time for the baby approaches, it really does free me up to do stuff around the house and not spend so much of my free time doing stuff for the shop. So I am seeing it as a very bittersweet blessing in disguise.

This is the Vitamin D the midwives recccomened to me:

http://www.amazon.com/Douglas-Labs-D-Replete-Kit-
1/dp/B0083UVBZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395
325369&sr=8-1&keywords=d-replete

I know that one of the biggest causes for a light short period is low estrogen. Didn't that happen to you a few cycles ago? Or was that someone else...? Anyway, did a quick google search and here are some of the other possible reasons for a light cycle:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/reasons-for-light-periods.html

@miracle - So sorry AF was treating you so badly, hope she is gone now and you are feeling better!

@football - Are you still feeling bad? I hope you have gotten better.

@mrsrogers - Aw, thank you. :) I hope that you have a smooth first trimester without much m/s! I definitely had restless sleep at the beginning, but it didn't last long.

@rebecca - Oh, man! I cannot imagine how hard it is not to worry, but don't let it have control! Sending you thoughts of support, comfort, and strength right now... they should arrive in about 5 minutes!

@introuble - Good to see you drop in, how is your little babe doing?

@pisces... @athena... @Bean... @lolee - Hope y'all are all doing well and check in soon!

AFM - I THINK I may have felt a flutter last night, but I will have to wait for more to know for sure. The placenta being in front could soften the blows and make feeling kicks take longer for me... I hope not! I will be sad if I don't feel much until after 22 weeks.

I put some stuff on eBay last night and I'm thinking of trying to have a yard sale... I really want to purge! (And make a few bucks! ) Hey... maybe I could make up a batch of cake pops for the yard sale too...

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Miracle and Skyline. It is tough, but I'm trying not to give in to the fear. Thanks for the comforting thoughts! I got them.

The local consignment shop had baby clothes for $1. So I hotfooted it over there and got three bags of gender neutral clothes, mostly newborn to six months. I even got some outfits for our neices and nephew, all for $29! I usually hate shopping, but scoring a sale like this is a big deal for me. Now to repel the fear that I just jinxed myself....

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I can always count on you for doing some research for me! I love it! Ok, well from that article it sounds like if it happens every now and then, I should be fine. You are right (good memory), I did have a cycle like this a few months ago. So I will keep an eye out and maybe think about getting some estrogen pills? Do you think it could hurt to just take some without going to the doctor and finding out for sure? Is too much estrogen bad? When I did all my testing, all my levels were normal, so I don't want to over do anything.

That is SO exciting that you felt some fluttering! I sure hope that placenta gets out of the way so you can enjoy more of those!!!

@rebecca-I am so sorry you are having bad dreams and feeling so fearful. If I have learned anything through this process, I have learned that I have to turn all my fears and uncertainty to the Lord. I know you are praying about. I hope you find comfort with that. I will be praying ( or continue to) for you. I know this baby is going to be just fine. :) Hugs to you!

@introuble-Hey lady! Thanks for popping in! Hope all is well with you!!!

@miracle-How you doing today girly? Any fun plans for the weekend?

@pisces-Hello to you! Thinking of you always and love getting to follow you on IG! I always smile when you like one of my pics :)

How about everyone else? How are you today???

AFM-Well ladies, i guess i am around CD6 or something. DH and I will be celebrating our pups fourth birthday tonight! Haha, yep, we are THOSE people :) We also have a joint bachelor/ette party this weekend in a cute town called Leavenworth. It's a Bavarian town here in WA. Super cute and fun! We leave tomorrow from work so I will probably be MIA this weekend. It's sunny here for our first day of spring too! Happy about that! Trying to find ways and excuses to be happy!!

10 years ago

Hello everybody .

Skyline how exciting. I swear I felt something last night but I think it's way too early for it to be the baby.

Lschrader that sounds fun. We don't really celebrate our pets birthdays since we have no clue when our cats were born, but we adopted our dog last year out of a bad situation from what we can tell now by how he acts and I thought it was cool that his birthday is mine and dh's dating anniversary the day after Christmas.

Rebecca I'm so sorry your having these feelings, I wish I could give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be alright, but just give it to The Lord,it's all in his hands.

Miraclemama how are you doing?

Mrsrogers glad y'all are all excited. I'm glad everything is going so well

Afm I'm having trouble sleeping. :( dh leaves Sunday for a trip to Puerto Rico, he and some other teachers are taking students for a spring break trip. So I'll be home all alone til next Thursday. :( on a brighter note only one more week til I'm out of the first trimester

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ugh, stupid computer froze up and I lost what I had written. Boo-hiss!

@rebecca - I hereby forbid you to think another thought about jinxes! If anything, the hope and enjoyment of doing things like shopping for your Little One are healthy to your spirit and mind and cannot bring about bad luck in any way. I speak the truth! Just take it one day at a time.

@LSchrader - I will have to go home and read the part in my book about what to do for low estrogen. I know there are dietary measures you can take to balance things out, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. I would hesitate to take any estrogen, and definitely not without consulting your doc. I found this, which mentions a lot of foods that the hormone balancing diet I was did talked about:

http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Estrogen

(Except soy foods, she did not have us eating soy... but edemame is tasty and you can get it in the frozen foods.)

Aw! We have a little German town here in GA. Helen... I will attach a link...:

http://cityofhelen.org/

We celebrated our 1st Anniversary there.

@athena - You never know! It might have been. That would be super early for a FTM though. If you feel more within a week or two you can determine if it was or not, maybe. I know my Little Stranger (that's what I have started calling him all of a sudden lol) likes to hang out on the left and he has been sticking some part of himself up close to my ribs on that side. I wish I knew if it was his head or butt.

Aw. Sorry you will be left alone. DH went to Washington with the Junior Deputies from our school system one year and it was so lonely! I hope you can find plenty to do to keep yourself entertained. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo