Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3181 - 3190 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well still no temp spike. I think Wednesdays test was not as pos as I thought it was, but yesterday and today's are def positive so I should ov today and temp spike tomorrow?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Rebecca-I SO feel you on this. I am just waiting for AF to show so I can go in and get all my testing done. We will be very close in our cycle days. I don't know what scares me most either. I have racked my brain about the different scenarios.

Finger's crossed whatever is found or not found is the missing link for you to get pregnant.

10 years ago

Just stopping in to say hello..

@ rebecca so sorry hun ..

Hoping this coming month is the one for all you ladies.. Hugggs

User Image User Image

10 years ago

My blood testing will be for E2, FSH, and LH levels. I go Sunday morning to one of our local hospitals. Dealing with my normal, heavy AF. Tired and achy and just counting down the hours until I can get this test over with. Then I'll have to wait until the 7th to get the results.

I've looked at so many things online I just had to stop. Do I have PCOS? Maybe I have the MTHFR gene mutation? Maybe it's....you know? Uggh!

Thanks lolee and LSchrader.

Good luck to everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

I've been keeping up on everyones' posts and think it's so nice how everyone checks in on each other. I'm 10 DPO today. I'm trying hard not to symptom watch, but I just feel different this cycle. Maybe this is the one. I've felt weird this whole past week. My husband is making me wait until Wednesday to poas, so I'm (im)patiently waiting until then.

Thinking good healthy thoughts for you all!

10 years ago

I think I'm 1 dpo my temp spiked

Topo and Pisces and miraclemama where are y'all?id hate to have to put out an amber alert. :)

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I'm here. It's just that I'm barely coming back out of a 3 week serious depression from ttc. It's been EXTREMELY hard and painful for me.. Feels like my ship has sailed for being a biological mom in this life. I'm 41 and it's time for me to probably throw in the towel. I've never even been pregnant once. I get my hopes up every single month, year after year.. I especially got my hopes up last month thinking May was my month.. and it wasn't. :( My ovaries are screaming to get pregnant. I'm in my fertile window starting yesterday and I of course was with my honey. I know you ladies understand. So I'm in the "Let go and give it to God" place in my journey and I trying my best to do that. Praying for peace, faith, surrender and understanding at this point,

Where is TOPO and PISCES ~ I need you girls. Miss you.

Everyone else how are you? How are things going for you in your ttc journey?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miraclemama I want you to get your bfp more than I want it for myself. Mainly because from what you've shared, even though I have fertility issues you're chances are so slim. I pray for you. I just want you to have a miracle baby.

Topo and Pisces are MIA. We may have send out an amber alert.

10 years ago

http://www.whattoexpect.com/groups/m/complications/discussion/2429222.html
Miracle mama don't give up yet look at this.

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Thank you so much for that link.. it was very encouraging. I am crying and there is a ever so small glimmer of hope bubbling up in my heart right now. I am not going to give up just yet. You are so sweet and thoughtful. This made my day. How are you doing?

How is everyone else doing today?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo