Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1471 - 1480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl my dame phone posted lol 4x lol i guess it wanted the point across lol. i am 5dpo today supposbaly going in blind lol. yes to see my sister was such a blessing so tired n blah. dnt stress luv u will be fine trust.

@miricalmomma bust out them cards girl what are u waiting for omg u had them dnt do the 10.00 charge lol do it on fb lol and charge them not use lol then u can get extra money maybe save up and get a boost in fertality meds and treatment i am hearing $ lol.. yes i am thinking auguest to idk if u guys can re check my reading aug for march april baby.

AFM feeling kinda out this month becuase my boobs are hurting idk why they havent hurt like this since before i was on the medication these last three cycles after years of sore boobs before af it is back to hurting 1 week two 2 weeks prior to af all bad but idk cuz yesterday i was getting cramps in my lower stomach lol by uturus it could be going back in place after the surgery but being i am not symptom spotting lol i got over it not even trying to upset myself lol and confuse myself.

10 years ago

@jsx I am only 5dpo, do you think it's too soon. I don't know why my calendar is showing March but here is the link to Fert Friend:

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

@ldav are you sure of your O date? You are still in until full flow.

@nikki sound like you are an implant spotter so that spotting at 6dpo sounds really positive.

10 years ago

@topo march/April baby could be pregnant next month. If I am pregnant this month my CTP says Feb 27th would be my due date. We are on or about the same schedule so if you are pregnant next month the due date be late March or early April. So I am hoping next month is your month girlfriend. Hang in there. Yes no symptom watching for you. I am however making observations **wink of the eye** ....lol

10 years ago

@miraclemamma- YES please! you totally should. I seriously need a pick-me up after spotting this morning. Feeling incredibly defeated.

10 years ago

Hello all

If ne body is a member to count down my pregnancy I posted a new belly pic for the week, if ur not a member and preg u should its fun

10 years ago

HEY @piscesgirl229 THANK YOU, I REALLY THINK IT IS, IT ONLY LASTED FOR THAT DAY. I CAN FEEL MY BODY DOING DIFFERENT THINGS FROM MY USUAL PMS SYMPTOMS. MY DREAMS ARE SO DIFFERENT ITS SURREAL. IF IM NOT PREGGERS IM GOING TO BE SO SHOCKED. IM AT WORK NOW AND IM TOTALLLY SLEEPY , BACK ACHING IN THE CENTER AND I FEEL SO STIFF AND BLOATED LIKE A BIG BALLOON!

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=29565

Hi guys I started a Topic where we can check in everyday and update each other on similar symptoms, share news, and ask questions for support. Just for fun purposes! See you there

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=29565

10 years ago

@nicky yeah I think so people are implant spotters and some are not. I have 3 kids and never had implant spotting. So if you had it before then it's likely that it was again. Please keep us posted!

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229 Promise I will guys! My DH and I both slept 30 minutes past the time we normally wake up and both didnt hear the alarm! He just texted me he's at work very sleepy and so am I....the chances are increasing. Hopefully I will post my soon!

10 years ago

HELLO Nikki,
I am having the same symptoms as you are. I was suppose to get my af last Tuesday but on weds I had light spotting off and on never wore a pad or tampon then it just went away the next day never got darker or heavy. So I AM SUPPOSE TO BUY A TEST TONIGHT. My DH is laughing telling me not to waste my money. He says he knows already. My breasts are killing me as I type. I hope I get A .... We shall see soon. Welcome to the group and I'll check out your new group in a few.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo