Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3901 - 3910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ mirical- thanks, yes I wish I had help so I could take a bath and a nap, that would make me feel better I think but when I get sick I don't get to cuz I have to take care of my girls, plus the baby has been moving a lot today wich hurts my tummy more! I'm soooooo sick

10 years ago

Phew ladies! You have been busy little bees!! Sorry I was MIA all weekend. I had a partylite party on Saturday and then DH came home from Vegas after that. Don't worry @pisces-he totally got jumped ;) I am 99.9% certain though that we missed our window. DH felt pretty bad, but it's not his fault. I have never O'd on CD11 though. How weird is that! Usually I am a CD13 O'er. My cervix was SHOW on Friday, majjjoooorrrr O pains/cramps an dmy temp spiked Saturday morning (although, it dropped Sunday again) and is back to 97.77 today. Since this is my first month of seriously temping, I know it will take me a few months to get the hang of it.

By Saturday, my cervix was tightening up and Sunday it was firm and medium for opening. So I am just not going to even worry about this cycle. I will continue to temp to get in a routine but that's it. Tania said she said November for me as the start of my pregnancy, but I have no clue how that would even happen. We didn't even use the softcups or preseed because I knew my eggie was probably gone.

DH goes in for his second SA on Thursday. I am anxious and excited to know his results. He then has an appointment with his urologist again next week.

@miracle-Oh I am just waiting so not patiently to see if you have tested!

@Lyrah-Welcome! You found a great group girls. We keep each other sane that is for sure. Hopefully you will see your BFP soon.

@Pisces-How many DPO are you? When is AF due?

10 years ago

@tiff-I am so sorry you have the flu :( Just what you need! Get some rest and please take care of yourself!!!

10 years ago

Idk what's going on with this period, but it has been horrible. It's like I've gone a long time without a period when this my first 30 day cycle in a long time. It's been painful and very clotty and I'm talking huge clots. I decided to wear pads this time because tampons are bad for you and I haven't mastered putting the softcup in. So I thought what the hell, but I forgot how yucky pads make you feel. Ughhhh I'm ready for af to be gone.

Antsmommy I hope you caught the eggie.

Pisces shame shame for testing so early :) dh is watching you.

Lschrader I hope y'all caught the egg!!!

Miraclemama I hope that this it for you. I want this for you so bad. You have waited a long time for this.

Lyrah welcome all of the women in here are very supportive and here for you.

Tiff I hope you feel better.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Thank you! You never know though your egg could have hung around 24 hours and you still have a chance AND if not then maybe the end of November is the start of your next cycle that does it?

@Athena ~ I'm so sorry your having a horrible yucky period. I know how you feel b/c I get horrific periods/pms Sucks! I hope you feel better soon. Your comment made me tear up. I hope it's my turn for a bfp too!

AFM ~ Had a crazy dream about me and my bestie (whom in real life is 5 months pregnant) In my dream we were both pregnant and smoking pot. LOL! Too funny! I don't even smoke anything at all in real life..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miraclemama that's funny, this girl that was a friend of a friend of mine tried to tell her that her dr told her smoking pot would ease her morning sickness. Since this was over 5 yrs ago and pot is no where near legal in Tennessee I think this girl made up an excuse why she was smoking pot while pregnant.

10 years ago

@Lyrah - Sorry about the BFN yesterday, your plot for testing Wednesday and talking DH in to more tests is brilliant. Haha! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

@pisces - Go for it! Let me know if you have any questions. #1 piece of advice, do the crumbled cake + icing method, not the cake pop maker method. Those aren't the "real" thing! lol My DH is the same way, he doesn't know how many tests I bought in those two months we were TTC! He would have gotten on to me. lol

@Ants - I hope you got to BD in time and catch the egg.

@rebecca - Hope the TWW isn't so rough for you this time round. Keep your spirits up!

@miraclemama - I'm doing pretty good. Did you have crazy dreams two nights in a row, or was the pregnant pot smoking from the other night? Crazy! lol

@LSchrader - That really stinks, maybe you still caught it... I can't hope for you. ;)

@athena - That sounds awful, sorry you're having such a bad AF. :( Haha! Yes, it does sound like that girl was making up an excuse.

AFM - AF showed up! Woot. 35 Day Cycle. That is within the "normal" range, so I'm at least grateful for that. Hopefully no more 40-50 day cycles. Ugh.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- YAY! Glad AF showed up for you! Hopefully your cycles will continue to stay regular!! I'm so happy for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay skyline glad af came earlier. I'm wondering if I did have a chemical, the clots are so large I can feel them coming out.

10 years ago

@miracle, yes! AF would be due on the 25th of November, so it could still be November for me. Although, I will be in Disneyland over my next fertile period....that would be great, however, we are sharing a room with another couple! I won a trip on the radio for four to disneyland and it's only one room. So we might just be kicking our friends out for a bit, haha!

@Athena-I was going to ask if you thought you did. It kinda sounds like you may have :-/ Our first cycle I really think I had a chemical. Horrible AF, clots, and had all the signs of being pregnancy. Have yet to have a period like that since. I was also late. For me though, I take it as a good sign that DH can actually get some simmer's up there for me. Hopefully it eases up on you :-/

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo