Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5621 - 5630 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Rebecca when you orgasm it causes your uterus to contract so that could've caused it. Pelvic rest means no orgasms too.

Lschrader try to relax, I know it's easier said than done but being stressed won't get you there any quicker. I know your time is coming just relax and enjoy it.

Bean thanks I'm glad the relaxed approached is helping you. I love beyonce have fun.

Miraclemama I know your time is coming soon I can feel it. I wanna send you some hugs.

Skyline happy belated birthday.

Afm I had my lab practical this morning. I skipped my second class came straight home and slept for 3 hours. Man I was sooo tired. Still feeling quite sick. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - yeah, at first they said no sex as in nothing in the vagina. Now it's complete pelvic rest...which of course rules everything out. The spotting seems to have stopped for the most part, and the nurse said try not to worry, that since it's not pink or red and I'm not cramping it's probably just old blood that got forced out by the muscle contractions last night.

Get as much rest as you can. It really does help. I hope you continue to feel better, even just a little bit of feeling better is a marked improvement. Hopefully this strong morning sickness won't last too long for you, but even if it should I'm sure you'll adjust, learn what works best for you, and be able to cope. (But I know you'd much rather it get less as time goes on.)

This is not a good time for my 15 yr old son to decide he's going to be hormonal and give me problems. Ugh!!

User Image

10 years ago

@football - The weekly stuff says that because most women find out at 5 weeks, not 4 weeks. If I remember correctly, they talked like you took a test after missing your period for a week. We are the exceptions to the rule. I also figured out that some of the apps talk about what will be happening in the upcoming week, and others talk about what has happened in the week you just finished.

@athena - You will enjoy having a Doppler. :) I had to watch a few videos on YouTube to make sure I was familiar with the sound of the heartbeat and the last time I tried I found it really quick. I definitely had several days around where you are at that after being up and out for a while I would come home and be completely wiped out. I really hope you start feeling better soon and that it's not like this your whole first trimester. :(

@mrssuz - I'm sorry you got a stupid evap. Being a POAS addict can get $$, so I would agree with @LSchrader, try and be patient! I know it's hard, but it is not nearly as rough on the emotions. How long have you been TTC?

@LSchrader - Don't you like that? As soon as you decide to take it easy and not worry about temping the OPKs have to start giving you trouble. I think drinking lots of water can dilute them and you might be right, maybe you should drop the OPKs too, if you want to fully relax. It's definitely time to be your turn! How many days has it been since DH's surgery? If not this cycle, you should definitely have a really good chance for it being next cycle, because I'm sure it will have been plenty of time for his swimmers to regenerate and all that. Oh, it's fine, I know when there are lots of posts it can be hard to catch everything! :) Thank you!

@introuble - I see, I remember you mentioning the c-section, now that you mention it. Whichever way it goes, I hope it is complication free!

@rebecca - I hope your sciatica pain is not here to stay, that would really stink. :( Ah! Scary. I'm afraid @athena is right about the orgasm thing. That really stinks!

@kxmkate - Yeah, some get BFPs at 10DPO, but for most that is too early. I got mine at 13DPO. Try and hold off testing for a little longer and good luck, I hope this is your cycle!

@miracle - Thank you! :) Wishing you the best of luck for this cycle!

@Bean - Hey! So glad to hear from you. :) I hope the TWW is easy breezy. I also hope your DH's business continues to grow and prosper. Have fun seeing Beyonce!

AFM - Here is a link the a video I took of finding the baby's heartbeat! :) When it starts reading in the 150s that is Baby! One of my cats pounced on me at the end and I lost it.

https://plus.google.com/photos/101159519303909215150/
albums/5984445620804343553?authkey=CPmJsqf12d6liQE

My Birthday was decent; we had lunch at Longhorn's, so it was a little better than a typical Monday. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Yeah, seriously, wth?! I know, i think i am going to just give it up. Maybe my body is gearing up to O, which really would be fine since I normally O so early, that we barely can get any BDing in from when AF ends and I O. There is like a four day window when I O on CD11. I guess we will just see. It's been almost 60 days since DH's surgery. That is what I keep thinking too. Maybe, just maybe next month will be the lucky month since we will be the 72 days out (which is how long it takes for sperm to regenerate). I am in a group for Male Factor Infertility on another site, and the last two posts have been women whose DH's had the surgery, and they ended up naturally conceiving three months later. I know it will happen, it's just when!! I have been doing a LOT of praying. :)

10 years ago

@LSchrader- I think I've mentioned this before, but after my husband's brother died three years ago he got depressed and his testosterone levels went waaaaayyyyy down. They were in the 100's when they should have been at least 750. He was on this medicine known as Androgel to help increase his levels, but by doing so it basically tells the pituitary glands to shut down production on natural testosterone which means no more little swimmers. He stopped taking that at the end of October and obviously we got pregnant at the beginning of February. His doctor also said that it takes about 72 days for a new "batch" of sperm to be produced and get through all the tubing before it's mature enough to be ejaculated. I really, really, really think your time is coming soon. I promise you I'm not just saying that!

@Skyline- What a precious sound to hear! Thank you for sharing.

@Rebecca- I am praying for you, dear. How're you feeling?

@Athena- I can relate on exhaustion! Hopefully you got some much needed rest.

User Image

10 years ago

@football- I actually did not know that. Thank you so much for posting that. That really could explain your wait! That gives me some hope, thank you :) If this is not our cycle, hopefully next is as we will be way beyond the 72 days :) he has also been taking his fertilaid every day since surgery too.

10 years ago

@skyline- I also meant to add in that I can't wait to listen to your video...I am going to do that now!

10 years ago

Yer i hear you ladies... But its hard not to poas with crazy ass symptoms going on. Feeling the same as i did last cycle (when we had a chemical loss at (4wk 6days) which isnt helping. Been ttc 6 months for my hubbies 1st child, which isnt long in the sceme of things, but at 36 years old, with fibroids, and under investigation for endometriosis... Then time is of the essence xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Feeling EXTREMELY frustrated!! I've been completely confused by my chart. I've been cramping for the past week and a half. Sometimes its strong, other times I barely feel it. I've gotten dizzy, I'm always tired, I didn't even want to eat my peanut butter cups! But I've taken 2 tests and they were both BFNs! I'm 11 dpo or right about. I just want to break down and cry and give up!

User Image

10 years ago

Football you think it's bad now just wait it only gets worse. But I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo