Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6201 - 6210 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!!

I went to app and got tested again and it showed up negative however the gyno said to restest agian if i dont start my periods.
Also i just feel my body differrent. With tender breast fatigue. Veins are visible in breast and near my shoulders.

Anyone who is pregnant who had vsible veins in their breasts going yp near the shoulders?

I just hope it is a bfp when i test again. If not i guess try again again next month. Its just with me having irregular periods otd jard to track ovulution and have to wait a while to like 43-50 days till next cycle

10 years ago

@football - It's nice to have things to distract from the TTC craziness! I will be very interested to see what happens, did AF show up today? Make sure they get good pictures of the house, that can make a huge difference in whether someone skips over your listing or gives it a closer look. I really wish I could get realtors to hire me to take pics of their listings. lol It would be a job AND a public service all in one!

@mrssuz - I hope it's not another chemical! How big are your fibroids? Mine is 5mm in diameter. Everything I read up about them sounded like if they decide to degenerate it can be a nightmare as far as pain is concerned (mine wasn't nearly as bad as some I was reading about), but they don't really hinder pregnancy. I only read about one woman who miscarried at 15 weeks because two fibroids decided to degenerate at the same time. It SEEMS like your chances should be a lot better than 50%. I hope your next draw shows that things are doubling! Fingers crossed and sending you !!! I know it's probably nearly impossible, but try not to worry and take it one day at a time.

@miracle - Oh my goodness!!! Your parents sound amazing, that was SO nice of them. Awwwwwww. It sounds like you are enjoying some major blessings from this visit with them. It just gives me the warm fuzzies. I'm posting a u/s collage at the end here, you can see his profile, his face (he had his mouth open ) and his little legs and feet.

@mommy2dd - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! My veins are more visible now, but that didn't happen until the second trimester. I'm not sure if there are people who have had that as an early symptom or not...

@rebecca - Saw all the pics from your trip. :) Awww! That is so sweet. I know it's hard to believe when you don't FEEL beautiful, but if he is taking pictures of you, he obviously likes what he sees. Take him at his word and let yourself feel good about your body during this time!

@LSchrader - Yep! But you saw it already. :) I wish they had lingered on his face longer, they spend so much time looking at the belly and brain. lol They are like, "Oh, beautiful!" and it's a shot of the brain, and I have no idea what is what. I'm just sitting there thinking, "That's nice, now show me his little face, please!"

@athena - Hope you are still on the mend. When is your next appointment?

User Image

A few pictures from Jekyll Island. :) Saturday was windy, overcast, and drizzled a bit here and there, but the temp stayed in a friendly range. We were able to take a walk on the beach, visit a sea turtle rehab and education center, swim in the heated pool, take a little hike through some woods, and play a round of mini golf. All in all, it was a good day even if the weather was less than ideal. Sunday, it was way too windy and cold, so we had to skip the second beach walk we had planned.

AFM - The ultrasound yesterday went well, he was being super active and wiggly. The placenta has moved up and will NOT be a problem. Yay! The cyst on his brain DID go away and everything looks normal. Yay! And my fibroid has not gotten any bigger, it's still about the same size. Everything looks good!

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Awww Ladies I just love this group!

Athena~ Oh no, hope the sickness passes quickly for you both and you feel better soon. Loved that you have changed your avatar picture to match your hair!

Sky~ Pictures of the island look lovely! Sounds like you had a fabulous babymoon. The pictures of your little man are too cute! Yawning away and all tucked up!

LSchrader~ Yup, DH has his SA two weeks ago. Will be calling consultant for results or follow up appointment next week. Fingers crossed. For some reason I can handle if there are any little problems with me but if it's DH it would break my heart as he's getting quite worried already!
Whatever it is, if anything, we will get through it, we've been through worse!

Miracle~ Yep, now we know why you are so kind & thoughtful as said before, your mum & step dad are the best! It's so nice to be appreciated.

Rebecca~ Glad to hear DD birthday was a blast! Like the girls said, you are beautiful & how lovely of DH to tell you!

Football~ Oooh sounds like everything is on track with the house, only a matter of time before someone snaps it up! Best of luck with the last test, nearly there!

mrssuz~ One more sleep & you will know more. Where about's in UK are you again? You always have us here for support mrs.

@Pisces~ Hope your well, not long now til you see DH, May did you say?

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone!

It was so good to see my sister last night, only for a few hours as they had an early start but so worth it! Her poor BF was a bit squirmy at first meeting mum & stepdad but he relaxed eventually! Its been rainy today so stayed in & relaxed while waiting for DH to finish work. AF should be finished tomorrow as spotting today, so here we go again, lets see what happens this month after my clear out & possible super fertility!

User Image

10 years ago

@Bean - So glad your visit with your sister was good, even if it was short. I hope she has fun on her trip! I hope those SA results come back favorable and the follow up appointment goes well. Fingers crossed for this upcoming cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - there is a degenerating submucosal fibroid 6mm x 8mm x 7 mm and a posterior wall intramural fibroid 7mm x7mm... Im not sure exactly what this means but do know, that not one of the many IVF clinics we contacted would proceed with any treatment until they were removed? On the up side, i took another lot of tests this morning (pics on here) and they seem a little darker.. Also (TMI) my cm has increased a lot too... AF was due this Friday and am usually dried right up by now Xxx

Bean - thanks for your support hun, I'm in staffordshire UK x

Panicking a bit about tomorrows blood to be honest... Tried everything to relax but its not happening... Its really out of our hands what happens now though aye so just gotta pray this lil bean stays put xxxxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@skyline-So happy you got to see your little man's face!!! So sweet!!

@mrssuz2014-Ugh what a whirlwind you have been on. I am praying that your little bean is nice and safe. Your test looks MUCH darker too, so I have a great feeling about this!

@football-i am glad that you are a bit distracted with the whole house situation. I hope AF is staying away!!

@athena-bleh i am sorry you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better today!

@pisces-If may is the month, that is SOON! Hope to hear from you!

AFM-CD11 today, I think I will O tomorrow or Friday. SHOW right now so that is good. we have not BD for three days because we wanted a good build up. haha sorry. When he had his SA, we didn't BD for three days either and his numbers seemed decent, so we figured we would do the same. I hope this is our month, as i do every month! Since we are getting really close to my SIL's due date (well July 9th, but still) I am starting to lose some hope that i wont be pregnant with her.

10 years ago

LSchrader- Thanks lovely... You need to bd bd bd lol!
Seriously though... Thanks for being here... All of you... Means a lot xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@mrssuz2014-Hah oh we will, but with a low sperm count, it's a very difficult thing! Can't over do it. This is the first month where i have thrown it all out the window and I am just going with it. For the last five or so months that we have known about his low count, we have timed everything perfectly....still didn't happen. So i am done with that!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Well after 10 days of being with my amazing mom and step father, I am finally home. I drove all afternoon and I am exhausted. I miss my honey and his wonderful kids. I can't wait to see them. I left my mom in great hands (her awesome husband) and feel good about her recovery.

@Skyline ~ Oh my goodness your u/s is great. I love the your little one's facial poses, so cute. You must be feeling like one proud mama. Very happy that your fibroids haven't grown any and the at the cyst went away. Good news all around for you. :) From the looks of your photo's it seems like a peaceful place you visited with your dh.

@Lschrader ~ Hey your ttc approach this cycle seems good, especially since your dh last SA report was decent and getting better and better. Hopefully the build up will have the winning swimmer this cycle. Would be great to get an early b'day present BFP for us gemini's. I'm rooting for us.

@football ~ Did AF start?

@Bean ~ Thank you for the sweet compliment. I love all you wonderful ladies in our group. I hope your dh gets good results back from his SA. When does he get those results?

@Mrsuz ~ Good luck tomorrow. Hope it's good news.

@Mummy2dd ~ Keep us posted hon. I hope you get your bfp.

@lolee ~ Wondering how you and the twins and baby Eli are all settling in? Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

@pisces ~ It's time for you to check in. Missi

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

POSITIVE! Second beta was 125!! Nearly quadrupled in 48 hours! Xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo