Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4581 - 4590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader - Hope they are "good" signs and you aren't coming down with anything. A nasty stomach virus has been going around here. :-P

@Jessica - Ugh! Sorry about the BFN. Hope it was just too early. Fingers crossed!

@Pilatuna - I really hope it happens for you this cycle! Sending *baby dust* and *sticky vibes* your way!

User Image

10 years ago

Something odd happened, hence me coming back online.

Yes, I've spotted in the beginning of my first pregnancy, but it was a few weeks in. Today, after DTD, we noticed very bright pink spotting. Wasn't much though. I'm praying it was due to the BD because AF never comes this way and I'm never in the mood prior to her arrival, but this time I was.

I hate this -_-

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Bfn w/ fmu. Cp still high soft milky wht cm. I give up :( hpt in my images.

User Image

10 years ago

Another BFN this morning at 6 AM.
12 dpo and AF due tomorrow. Ugh

10 years ago

@makeupmommy I'm sorry :(. Don't give up!!!

10 years ago

I'm sorry ladies, but try to stay positive. I kind of felt really blah this morn and saw a little bit more bright pink fluid so idk. Af is due, but that's not how she appears. Still feeling some pressure so after I'm done at the dentist I'm buying the hpt and testing asap. I'm going nuts.

10 years ago

New to this and always came to the site for advice/help trying to conceive. After 4 years of trying I got my bfp at 11dpo. I just turned 38 on the 11th and I found out on the 12th. Not telling my fiancé until Christmas morning. It's killing me. I'm only 14dpo so I'm nowhere near in the clear but taking it day by day. I did not temp but did use the opks. I had what I think was implantation bleeding 6dpo and tested 8dpo but it was negative. Read somewhere that you can use opks to test for pregnancy and when I got a positive result I just thought it was bc Aunt Flo was coming or either my ovulation was way off. I had one preg test left out of the 20 $1.00 ones I bought at Walmart . I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a line, after all these years of trying it was there. I went out and got a digital and by 2 min and 20 sec it read pregnant. My only symptom is a stopped up runny nose and sneezing starting on the day I found out. Now I'm just hoping aunt flow doesn't show up. A little about my cycle, 30 day cycle, 19 day lp and early ovulation at cd10 or 11. Anybody else out there like me?

10 years ago

I don't think I'm testing :-( tmi but I used the restroom and saw some red. I know that can't mean anything good even though it still doesn't feel as if this is af. What sucks is it started right after BDing last night. Ugh!!

10 years ago

@delalilluv thanks! I guess it's not over until AF comes.
@amy welcome and good luck!! This is my first month using OPKs so I'm hoping it worked this month!! Still got a BFN yesterday and this morning. I'm 12 dpo and on average at a 31 day cycle. I was on BC for many years, and stopped taking it in April. My cycle regulated itself naturally by July.

Stupid question, but are OPKs normally reliable??? I used the clearblue advanced digital test.

10 years ago

And congratulations!!!! @amy

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo