Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7221 - 7230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces - I hope those cramps are implant cramps.. I understand the stress that ttc can put onto a relationship. It's hard when you WANT IT SO MUCH. I'm glad you guys are freezing your dh's sperm. You can do IUI or IVF this next year right? Hopefully you get a natural bfp before your hubby leaves again in FEB if he does leave. It will all be okay between you two. You'll see. You both love each other.

@skyline - I understand your need for a fb break/internet break. If we don't hear from you, we will know why. Oliver is o precious and handsome. I agree with pisces. His eyes have been here before. He "knows" things.

@Athena - you are looking good woman! Keep it up!

AFM - 3 dpo today. Business slowed WAY DOWN! This downtime is giving me a chance to catch up and wrap up loose ends as the year comes to a close.

What is everyone doing for NEW YEARS EVE or NEW YEARS DAY?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

oh my goodness ladies, i have been so MIA it's not even funny! Sorry. I have been exhausted the last week or so for no reason. I feel like i have mono all over again. And no, i am for sure not pregnant. I think my body is just exhausted from life lately.

I am so sorry i have not been great about staying in contact for the last month or so. We are taking all the necessary steps for IVF and are just waiting until we are ready financially. hopefully in a couple of months we will start the process :)

I dont have time to respond to everyone, and i am so sorry for that! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are excited for NYE! Cheers!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.

Been taking a break from the laptop with my tired eyes lately and before I know it weeks have flown by! I've just caught up with everyone's posts so here goes:

Athena: You look fantastic with your dark hair and weight loss, bet your feeling great! Eli is such a cutie, loved your pictures on FB.

Rebecca: How's your family, still suffering with the flu? Loved the video of Titus' reaction to his book, beautiful! Hope you get to the bottom of why AF is staying away.

Pisces: It was lovely to hear about your girls being so close together with their own language and loving being with each other, cuties! You and DH will sort everything out, with the time of year and your fertility plans, it's a stressful time and you will come through it together.

Sky: Oliver is such a clever boy already, rolling over! I understand the keeping off the internet and concentrating on creative pursuits, but we'll sure miss having you around.
It's great having no AF isn't it?! Just skip past that aisle at the supermarket now!

LSchrader: You sound like you need a good rest to recuperate! Make sure you have a good new year, enjoying time with your DH and getting ready emotionally for your next steps.

Miracle: I was so upset to hear about you and your partner going your separate ways but pleased you got it together at Christmas, on the stairs no less, Nice!! Loving your pictures of home, makes me so jealous as its so damn cold here, icy and lethal! Glad your shop really took off for Christmas and you have a little lull to catch a rest for the New Year.

Zyara- I was waiting with held breath for your BFP my love, sorry damn af showed. You keep your head held high and don't worry it will happen.

Football: Congratulations once again on graduation you clever thing!! You looked fabulous in your graduation gown and your bump progress pics.....blooming! Not long now eeeeek!

Hope I haven't missed anyone. (I cant even remember my colleagues names at the minute )
Hello to all our other ladies and followers!

AFM: I'm 10+4 today, nausea has stopped after 5 weeks of it. It's strange not without it as I got so used to having it and knowing everything was going as it should if you know what I mean?! No belly pic as yet as I'm so bloated and there's no actual bump yet. Got dating scan on 13th January but I already know my due date to be July 24th. DH bought me a Doppler for Christmas as he knows I'm a worrier so we heard the heartbeat Christmas day for the first time! To be honest I've been quite laid back and relaxed as all my duties at work have been reduced, hours reduced to 6hrs instead of 12 and I don't see the point in stressing over anything, what will be will be.
I'm looking forward to next year in more ways than one as my sister announced she's coming home from abroad in a few months as with being pregnant she doesn't want to miss anything which has made my year!

I wish all you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year Ladies. May it bring you what you wish for. Much Love

User Image

9 years ago

@Lschrader - I was just thinking about you today, wondering how you were. How your Christmas was? Sorry you are so exhausted. I hope that you can rest, recoup and regain your vitality soon. This time of the year can take it's toll physically on people for sure. I can't wait to hear "WHEN" IVF will start for you and your dh. I really wish that I had the funds for surgery to get the septate removed 20, 000 or more for that. Plus I might need two surgeries to get the entire thing out. IVF can cost another 20,000 on top of that. It would take me 5 years to save that. I don't have 5 years on my fertility side. Argghhhhh! Just prayers for me.

@Bean - There she is. So nice to hear from you. Ha ha.. yes, I did get er done on the stair case.. lol. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? I can't wait to see your baby bump photo's when you start posting. I don't blame you as far as not wanting to post them now. I would be the same way. Except I'm always a little bloated and looking 4 months pregnant with this extra 20 lbs on me that I gained 1.5 ago and haven't lost. :( Happy to hear your sister is coming back from being abroad. It will be nice to share your pregnancy journey with her. Yes, I'm blessed with the sunny California weather year round. It's highs in the mid 60's today and lows in the high 30's at night. That's California winters for ya.

@Football - how are you? What's new mama?

@Pisces - How are you today? Still cramping?

@Athena, Firewife, Rebecca, Skyline and anyone else I forgot.. hi and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

User Image[/url][/url]

Just wanted to stop by and say HAPPY NEW YEARS to all!!

Got the best news to end the year on.... the judge consented to revoking my ex's parental rights to my son. (My ex hasnt been in the picture since he was a baby and wants nothing to do with him) Its been a year long battle with the courts, but it is FINALLY done!

Tonight i am going to party with my sparkling grape juice. lol

9 years ago

@firewife - Congratulations! That's great news! What a way to end the year and start 2015. Yay!

I saw a great movie tonight at a local theater called "Wild" with Reese Witherspoon starring in it. Made my wanderlust gypsy side me kick in.

Hope everyone had a great New Years. Wishing the best in 2015 for everyone!

User Image[/url][/url]

Happy New Year!!! 2014 was so emotionally draining that I just wanted it to end. I am afraid of 2015, I don't know whats going to happen but I need a miracle.

@lsch and @miracle obtaining funds to help you achieve your goals may seem impossible but take it from me it CAN be done. Ladies I paid to have my tubal reversal at a time when I had no idea where this money was coming from. i had all the insurance in the world and this surgery was not covered. I prayed about it and made sacrifices (even worked two jobs) and DONE!!!

Dont loose faith!!!

@firewife Great News! those ex's are a hot mess. Mine is working my last nerve but he loves the girls and he has lately listened to reason BUT he has been warned...he has an ex girlfriend that if he ever brings around my girls again, the next time he sees them will as adults.

AFM: I am still in New York having a little weekend with my MIL and DH. It has been nice visiting friends. On NY's the couple we were meeting is pregnant (due in april) and the other couple who were having trouble announce that she is 11wks. I was SO happy for her because with PCOS, it has been hard. BUT i got real sorry for myself with my empty uterus and felt like crying & still do actually. @honcat sent me on FB Messenger an insert from a book she is reading and God was speaking to me. I really need to get that book its called "When you need a miracle". I need to get it

AFTTC: cramping on and off. lots of great symptoms to speak of tired, emotional (crying), cervix high, creamy cm, temps like 98.78 BUT don't get too excited I am using the progesterone cream so we all know that the symptoms are the cream. I took a test this morning BFN. AF is due tomorrow or Sunday, she's coming. I will test again Sunday and stop the cream. Actually I am running out of cream and may stop tomorrow.I have more blood work scheduled on day 3 of my cycle, and an HSG after my cycle ends. then a referral to Shady Grove for IUI and semen analysis & preservation.

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks. There has been so much going on with graduation, then the holidays. Things are slowing down for now, but that's not going to last long because we're down to just 38 days until our lives change forever.

I'm afraid that I've been absent for too long that it'd be really difficult to respond to everyone's past postings. I do hope that you've each had a nice holiday season, though. I'm not going to go as long without posting again!!

Here's what's been going on with me/baby: As you all know, I graduated right before Christmas. It was a long day (surprisingly I didn't swell!), but so worth it. There was a lot of standing/walking around, but I'm so glad that I participated in the ceremony.

I had my RH shot a few weeks ago, too. It stung as the stuff was going in, but I didn't feel any major discomfort afterwards. It definitely wasn't as bad as legend says!

At my 32 week appointment, he was still measuring two weeks ahead. I'm now down to every two weeks for appointments and at my coming appointment we'll be scheduling the official time for my induction to start. It'll start sometime late in the evening on February 10th (like 11pm). I can't believe it's this close- it feels like we found out yesterday we were expecting!

Like I said, I'm now every two weeks and starting at 36 weeks I'll have to go in for the nonstress tests once a week until 38 weeks which then I'll be induced.

We had the hospital tour earlier this week, too. I really like the nurses I met and the rooms are nice and big (and the L&D wing was recently renovated, too!). There are a lot of nice amenities that I can't wait to use (complimentary massage?! Yes, please!) Depending on what's going on with my cervix at the time, we're either going to start the induction off with Cervidil then Pitocin, if needed. Otherwise, we'll just go straight to Pitocin. I'm really hoping that my cervix will have already started doing its thing prior to the induction that way I'm not there as long! While we were doing the hospital tour, it was surreal being in the delivery room. I kinda started to get overwhelmed and scared. After thinking about it, I don't think I'm as afraid of the pain (but I'm definitely not excited about it, either), I think I'm more afraid of the unknown. I just hope everything goes well. Keep me in your prayers, please!

We've started the nursery, too! My office has now been relocated to another bedroom upstairs so that baby is down on the first floor with us. I've painted three out of the four walls and the crib is set up. My hubs has been making sure I don't over do it and insisting that I do the paint job slowly rather than all at once. Our shower is on the 17th, then we'll know the final things we'll need to get and his nursery will be ready!

I had a brief period in the beginning of the third trimester where I was extremely emotional. I just felt sad for no absolute reason. I was being paranoid about my husband for no absolute reason, I didn't want to do anything, etc. Those two weeks or so were probably the hardest of the pregnancy so far. It's rough feeling like you can't control your emotions. Luckily my husband was extremely supportive and would just cuddle me and listen.

One last thing: at my last appointment, I had lost two pounds. That means I've only gained a total of 7 pounds now. My doctor isn't concerned because the baby is measuring great, but she said to make sure I'm eating. The problem is that I don't always have an appetite. Sometimes I literally have to force myself to eat. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy.

I'm sorry that this is so long and self-absorbed.

I really do hope that you each had a great New Years and that 2015 is everything you hope it to be.

User Image

9 years ago

Football you should not be painting a room while you are pregnant. The fumes are not good for your baby boy.

I don't really have time to post nice it's 2:00 am and I need to get some sleep before Eli wakes up. I just wanted to say thanks ladies and let you know I'm still reading along. I will try to post when I can.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

I was worried about painting and planned to wear a mask, but once we started, there really wasn't any fumes at all and I ended up not wearing one. If there is any worry at all, wearing a breathing mask should be sufficient.

@athena - lol! I was awake at 2am trying to hurry up and get some sleep before Oliver woke up too. Now here I am at 5am piddling on my phone. I better hurry up and get back to sleep before he needs to feed again.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo