Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4991 - 5000 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks so much ladies! I'm so happy to hear all the good news from you too. All the preggos!! How wonderful!! I pray for you ladies who are still waiting on your BFPs!! FX that it happens soon!!

Lovely sonogram! I send you loads of sticky baby dust!!

I'm getting fatigued, but good overall. Bbs still slightly sore, but no cramps, yay! I hate those things. I won't be fully satisfied until a doc appt, but I'll be taking a digital test first before making the appt.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Topo - hey hon! So good to hear from you again, its been too long.

Pisces - I'm here, dear! Just hanging in there during my TWW.

Jsx - Looking forward to hearing your baby is here! Praying for you.

jandk - I know exactly what you're going through. I'm so sorry you're feeling sad and like you're being pulled back and forth. FXd you get your BFP.

makeup - thanks for sharing your u/s pic! Such a sweet little bean! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you.

Afm - Well, I have a house full of sick people. Everyone is sneezing, runny noses, sore throats, headaches....no fevers yet, but it wouldn't surprise me to see that pop up soon. So far I'm the best off of everyone. Makes for a tough weekend though, since my dh probably won't take Sunday off from preaching unless he's about to die! Lol!

User Image

10 years ago

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats miracle and dela

nice hearing from you topo and pisces and pisces

i too have some good news so far so good this round of meds seems to be working for eli ,so far no reaction to the new meds yay, bout time

hope every 1 is well

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Means so much to me. I haven't slept for the past 2 days due to sheer shock, excitement and nervousness. I'm super tired and wired.. I go to my dr today at 4:30 to get the results. I will let you all know ASAP! My honey is happy. He wants to keep the info on the down lo until the 3 month mark, which I totally understand. I on the other hand have already called up everyone I know and love and told them LOL! This is my first bfp in my life and I'm going to sing it from the mountain tops. I'm not sharing on Facebook though until the 3 month mark. Right now I'm tripping out.. I woke up this morning and said out loud "Did I dream this"?

@Topo ~ Thank you! I cried when I saw that you came back to congratulate me.. I love you too! I will be praying for you, pisces and the rest of the ladies in here for their miracle bfp's too! GOD IS GREAT! I will keep connected throughout my pregnancy journey. Thank you for all your prayers and tell your dh thank you for his prayers too! XOXO!

@Makeup ~ Your little bean pic is awesome.. yay! How cool is that. Makes it so real!

@Jsxt ~ Well no matter what you get induced on tues so your little one will be here so soon. :) Holding you in my prayers.

@skyline ~ Yes new bedding feels so good. Sucks about you guys having to pay out of pocket some cash especially at a time like this with you being pregnant. Sorry. Your energy levels inspire me.. So glad you're taking care of yourself and feeling good.

@Lschrader ~ Was it you that said you're calling it a girl with the pink stork? LOL! I have always seen me having one baby my whole life and I've always seen it being a girl.. how funny! We shall see.

I will check back in later today with results..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@jandk - How many cycles total have you been TTC? I would tell you to try as hard as you can not too symptom watch and just take that test this weekend. *hugs*

@jsx - I hope you get to go into labor on your own. Can't wait to hear the news either way!

@DeLa - Have you taken that digital test?

@rebecca - Hope your house gets healthy again asap and that you do not get too sick. How many DPO are now?

@lolee - That is great news. I hope the meds continue to work with not reactions. Little Eli needs a break about now!

@miracle - I hope you can settle down and get some good rest soon. You are going to need it! I had meant to ask what your DP did when you told him, he sounds like mine. I am really starting to get very impatient to break the news. And yes, it really sucks! We do not need this expense right now.

AFM - My GED orientation was last night and Monday will be my fist class. I will finally find out how I did on the assessment test. And then Tuesday is my first appointment.

We have set a date for getting together with my family on Feb. 1st at which time we will announce to them.

And I am currently (sneakily) making sure we get together with his family on Feb. 8th so we can announce to them!

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup oh sweet pea I am sorry for skipping you on the congrats!! Your bean pic is too cute. Sorry, I would never intentionally skip anyone **hugs** sticky bean love!

@miracle I all warm an fuzzy cuz of you. I'm with you, I'm fling anyone who will listen when I get my BFP!!! Lol ok so appointment is at 4:30 Cali time, dang that's hours away **crowd boos** we'll check in right away...lol. Lady Bug I am so happy for you **muah**

@rebecca hey hon! How are ya? I only have one more 2ww before DH leaves for Spain but I think I am over being sad...it's totally not my personality and everyone is noticing. I think @jandk said the same thing about people knowing that something is wrong but other than this forum, I can't really express to others how hard it has been for me

@topo it seems like years and years ago that me, you and miracle crossed paths because I feel like we have know each other for so long. **we miss you** of course I know how to find you **evil laugh** lol come back!!!

@jsx so Tuesday it is!!! Few more days to go! I don't have any pics in my wedding dress and all the get up until tomorrow. We had to reschedule the photo shoot to tomorrow because it was soooooo cold on Tuesday, it was 5 with a windchill of like -20...I wasn't about to stand out there, it was brutal. My sister was mad that I didn't at least put the dress on for the ceremony but I wasn't going to do all of that TWICE. So I just wore a pants suit and tomorrow for the photo shoot I will get all dolled up. :-)

I hope I am not skipping anyone...I'm on my phone.

AFM: BFN this morning on a FRER and AF is due tomorrow so it's pretty much a wrap on this cycle. DH leaves Feb 1st so I have maybe one more cycle before he leaves and that's it for me for the year. I know we have visits Inbetween but who knows if the timing will be right...it's so depressing. When he first announced his deployment, I was like no problem because I just KNEW I'd be pregnant by his departure date and nothing. The only reason I am happy today is soley becAuse of miracles news or else I'd be in tears.

10 years ago

@pisces- I think setting goals and dates to be pregnant can be really defeating. I totally know what you feel like. Well, I don't have a husband leaving, so I can't honestly say I relate to that but as far as having expectations and thinking you will of course be pregnant by then. I did that ALL SUMMER. With different trips, weddings, everything. I kept thinking...oh I will be pregnant for that. I even bought two bridesmaids dresses for the wedding I was in *just in case*. Obviously I didn't need the bigger size. I hate it. I am so glad you are done feeling sad though. It is not like you to be so down, but trust me, i get it and i think it is healthy to let yourself feel that way once in a while. I pray this is your cycle. I pray that you do not have even of the pregnancy hormone level in you to give you a BFP. If this is not your cycle, I am praying every day that you are pregnant the next cycle before DH leaves.

My sister is due next month. NEXT MONTH! We started trying around the same time (which she decided to try again because I was) and got pregnant on her second month. I know our time is coming. I hope it is soon.

Worst case, and I really hope this is not the case, but if it is, When DH gets back will you continue going about the way you have been or will you consider IUI? I hate to ask that question because no one wants to hear about that, but i guess i know it could be in my future so I am just wondering your take on it.

10 years ago

I follow a few forums but this is the best by far, the mood is amazing!! Whether its BFP's or the support you have for each other in our times of ttc is heart warming!

@Skyline- So glad all is fixed at home but such a bummer at the cost $$$$$. Bet your so excited for your appointment Tuesday and February is going to be so exciting telling all your family.

@Pisces- I really feel for you, try and enjoy the time with your DH as much as you can. I know we are no concillation but we're all here for you.

@Lolee- Great news about Eli's meds working so far. How are you feeling with those twins? I saw your pic and you look fabulous!

@Rebecca- Hope you manage to keep well with all those sickness bugs in your house!

@Dela- Cant wait to see the digi test and you continue to feel well.

@LSchrader- Once again you always have the right words, I really do hope you get your bfp soon sweetie. Of course I hope we all do and if this forum has taught me anything it's that miracles can happen to anyone!!

AFM: I'm on cycle day 25, 10dpo I think, af should be right around the corner. Had watery cm today which I normally get before af BUT I had pink cm yesterday. I can't remember if I get that as my af arrives or wether its happened before? I HATE HATE the 2 ww! Days off work today and tomorrow so its making the wait worse and my poor DH has just about had enough of the grouchy me today

& Ladies.xx

User Image

10 years ago

So last night I was browsing through some forums on CTP. I just like reading others experiences and triumphs. I found a forum that had their first comment state "this is a private forum, we had to move it because other people were joining." As I was reading, I saw a "newbie" post and one of the women commented to her and told her this was a private forum and that she could go to another board where they accept new people.

It made me sad to see women rejecting other women because they were newer to the site, the forum, or even to TTC. That made me think how grateful I am to have found a forum where not only was I accepted in, but I was welcomed in.

I tried to join another forum around the time I entered this (nearly four months ago..how crazy!), and was ignored the entire time. Every time I posted, no one would respond. As silly as it sounds, it really hurt my feelings.

Anyway, I wanted to thank all you women for continually being kind and welcoming. It makes me have more faith in women, and I'm also very grateful that @Miracle started this group nearly one year ago.

I do consider you ladies my friends, whether or not we've met, and I think and pray about you daily! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Here here @football_girl!! We are so supportive of each other and it makes me proud to be part of this group and to have been accepted so warmly. It makes me angry that women could be so cruel when all we want is a kind word, to share our experiences and know we're not alone.x

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo