Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, new to this post. I am 10dpo today. Tested this morning but it was negative :( AF is due on Monday. I am just hoping I tested too early. Yesterday I was running to the bathroom all day having to pee! I don't feel like I drank all that much water. My main symptom from pretty much the start has been an achy lower back. Last night my bb's started getting sore. Not the normal AF sore though...on the sides, kind of under my underarms. Any one have similar symptoms? I am seriously praying for a BFP just in time for Mother's day!

11 years ago

@shae if you have a 30 day cycle then testing at 21-23DPO is still too early. You testing 7 days out, so I'd wait a couple of days and test again. Cramping is common in early pregnancy which is why people think that are getting AF and she doesn't show up. Happened to me.

@tiff we are flying blind. I think you O'd later than you think. If not then you are due tomorrow? You are still in the game. How are you feeling?

@jsx I hope you are right and I O later than I think. I'll keep checking, I have my OPK's and my thermometer, alarm clock set so that I can get up and check at the same time. So are you 1or 2 days pregnant?

@miraclemama my other pregnant lady! How many days pregnant are you. It's your birthday month! Are you going to finally tell me which day it is?

11 years ago

@shea- so when was af due?

@ ls- that was still a little early to test and get a possative, do u feel any twinges, a little early for and major signs yet

11 years ago

@lschrader sorry hon didnt mean to leave you out but I saw you post after I hit submit. Welcome! 10DPO is early to test. If you never have sore boobs and suddenly they are sore that's a positive sign. We have @tiff and @shae who are waiting for BFP and @miracle just O'd and @jsx just O'd @topo waiting for surgery and me got a positive OPK moments after leaving DH and his supply of swimmers several states away.

11 years ago

@pices- I know I need to figure all this stuff out, I don't feel very good back hurts got a headache and tummy hurts but those r all signs of af to so if nothing this month I will know my cycle is longer then I thought

11 years ago

Im not having any cramping, my last menses was march 27th but i normally start on the 1st so i was early for april and no signs of af coming....

11 years ago

Im not having any cramping, my last menses was march 27th but i normally start on the 1st so i was early for april and no signs of af coming....

11 years ago

Glad to be in this convo! The TWW is so frustrating! I do normally have sore boobs before AF, but usually only a couple days before and typically they are sore all over. Right now the pain is located just on the sides. I hope to test maybe at 12dpo just to see.

11 years ago

I haven't felt twinges for a couple of days. Sunday I am pretty sure I felt what I think was implantation. Hard to really be sure though! My lower back has been pretty sore. Usually the day of AF it is the absolute worst! This feels more muscle, so I am hoping that is a good sign. Last week I was so unbelievably bloated and constipated (TMI, sorry!).

I did have a sore throat on Monday and Tuesday, but that has subsided as well.

11 years ago

@shrader- sounds like u have a fighting chance, I'm still trying to figure my cycle out. Thought af was on Monday but she's a no show and test r neg

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo