Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ top- lol ya first month didn't temp or tak o test, only tryed once on 23rd cuz trying for boy so waited till last day I thought I would o. Took a better test will post in a min, still very very light

11 years ago

New pic is up

11 years ago

Tested tonight, bfn. Hoping it is still early. I know I'm not out til AF shows.

11 years ago

No my im usually NEVER late, which the dr added some new medication last month so maybe it's causing the missed period but i've never missed a period unless i was pregnant and i researched the medicine and its not one of the common sideeffects but maybe Im just one of those rare side effects... idk it's driving me crazy and i haven't gotten a decent nights sleep in days because of such vivid dreams... it sucks waiting

11 years ago

@ shrader- ya try in morning or hold out till Mother's Day

11 years ago

Tif that's a BFP!!!! No doubt. Congrats lady. That's two of us. :) happy and healthy 9 months!!!

AFM feeling pretty good. Tired and a little queezy but overall can't complain. I'm still praying for all you ladies. Can't wait till we are all prego!!!

11 years ago

@ bdash- does ur lower back have sharp pains in it? Mine does and I've been nausea for 4 days, I thought that was to early to feel sick, didn't feel sick with my other 2 till like 7 weeks

11 years ago

Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing? I slept in and it felt great.

@Shae ~ Well never being late like this could be a good sign. Maybe you are one of those woman who don't get a positive when you poas for some reason? I heard it's rare but it happens and then you get a positive though with a blood test for sure. Sorry you are being tortured like this with no answers. :(

@Tiff ~ Still smiling with your good news. I saw your other test you posted and that is darker and definitely a positive. Congratulations! You must be so happy. You and bdash give all of us woman hope in here. You going to make your first dr appointment soon?

@pisces ~ Hope your travels are going smoothly today and that you still have a positive opk so you can get to baby dancing with hubby ASAP!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

***Good Morning Everybody*** I went Karoeke last night and had a little liquid encouragement...lmao...I was feeling a little out of the game because I O'd while in Texas. There is a blackmail video my uncle took of me and his wife singing Tracy Chapman "give me one reason" ....lmao. If you turn the sound down, I look like real rock star but if you turn the sound UP...wow! Lmao I'm sitting at the airport, my flight is delayed so it gives me a chance to get caught up. It was a great trip, time with my last remaining uncle is important. For those who don't know, he's my mom's baby brother but he's only 5yrs older than me. He's more like a brother. We were raised together, my grandmother (in her 4th marriage)had him when my mother was in her second yr of college and his father died of a heart attack when he was 6. So he was always at our house because my mom was a stay at home mom and my grandmother was a single parent. He is 6'8 inches tall and after playing professional basketball in Spain and always being very active was found to have a heart problems. He so tall and his heart works so hard. They put a difibulator in before Christmas and me and my sister have been taking turns checking in on him and helping with his businesses (he has a few). So this is why I was so shocked when my father's brother died suddenly of a heart attack back in February. We have been so worried and concerned for this uncle that I didn't think it could happen to my other uncle.

I am going to do my AFM first: I am still having positive OPK's even with SMU this morning and cramping in that same left ovary and my temp was down to 97.98 this morning (98.22 yesterday) so now I don't know of I O'f or am O'ing again. But I'm on my way home and let the BD'ing begin for two reasons, one cuz I want a baby and two I have not seen my really hot DH in 3 days. Lol.

Now for all of you:

@shae vivid dreams, sore achy boobs, no AF....all sounds good darling. I have a good feeling about this hon. Hang in there, I know it's tough, the not knowing. Try taking an OPK to see where your LH levels are. A positive OPK at this point could be an indication that you are preggers. I have read where people have gotten a positive OPK before it showed up on their preg test. The reason is that the HCG and LH are so similar in chemistry that the OPK can't tell the difference. (It doesn't work the other way, you can not take a preg test to check for ovulation).

@tiff -I saw the second test and that line is getting darker. Yayyyyyyyyy! I am so happy for you sweetie. I agree with @miracle you and @bdash make us have hope and make us smile. BFP feels good in this forum because its everyone's goal and so anyone who gets one confirms the reason that we are here and I am genuine when I say I am soooooo happy for you and just like @bdash said can't wait til we ALL are pregnant :-D

@bdash I'm so happy you still check on us. So many ladies get their BFP and move on. Don't even care to look back at us that are still trying. I feel that by you still stopping by that really care whether or not we get that BFP and for that I say thank you for being a friend.

@topo what's new with my love bug? If you would only behave yourself and temp so we could have an idea of how many days pregnant you are...lol. Oh well it's more fun when we don't know...I will say that you are more calm this go around. I know I am not cheating and testing this time. I ordered NO Internet cheapies or anything. But are we symptom watching? Lol

@miraclemama how are you lady bug? I tried to make time to get by the vital statistics so I could get that time of birth for my astrology charts but I didn't make it. My grandmother said between 12 and 12:30 because she was watching all my children which came on at 12 but remembers not finishing the show because the nurse stuck her head out and said "it's a girl" and that they were taking me to the nursery and my mom on to emergency surgery to remove a tumor on her thyroid that they found when she was like 5 months preg with me. It was cutting off her air supply. She said they didn't finish cuz #1 there was confusion about the fact that I was a girl (they had been told a boy several times from her sono grams) and #2 they divided up and 1/2 went to the nursery to check on me and the other 1/2 went to surgery waiting to wait for news of my mother. Lmao she really did tell me that whole story when I asked her if she knew what time I was born....ha ha ha ha. For those who don't know my mother died of a cerebral hemorrhage when I was 19 so I can't ask her what time and my dad doesn't know anything...lol...his answer for anything we ask is "one of y'all ...". When I had IVF they needed to know if I had chicken pocs and his answer was "one of you girls had it and one you never did" ....lol ...which one dad? His response "heck if I know"...I had to tested for the antibody and it turns out that it was me who never had it. Lol

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I enjoyed your long catch up post :) I hope your uncle like a brother lives a long time. You don't need anymore tragedies in your family. Your kareoke night sounds fun. I used to do it all the time back in the day...and I would sing that very song you sang by Tracy Chapman. I haven't done it in a long time though. It's way different singing while sober...lol. As far as you O'ng yet, who knows.. I'm holding out for what desertchic said about ovulating 10 days from the last day you take your clomid..if that is the case then you are IN girl. I can't do a exact chart for you without a exact minute you were born :( Too funny what your grandmother remembers about a soap opera being on. If you go to www.alabe.com you can put in your birth info and they will do a free chart for you in less than 1 minute. So easy, fast and cool. Then you read what they have to say about. That's all I do when I'm looking up someone. I can't remember if you are feb 29th or March 11th? Hey look at today it's 11th...your lucky day...I bet you are O'ing today/tonight.

I am home today doing art projects, enjoying a nice day. Everyone I know is out in the 85 degree sunshine enjoying the outdoors, but not me..I prefer to be in.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo