Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1251 - 1260 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx that's awesome!!!!! Everything is going to be fine :-D glad they are on top of things :-D

10 years ago

@topo is killing me waiting on her reading!!!!!!!!!! **pacing the floor**

10 years ago

Good evening ladies!

Busy day at work - boo! But at least it makes the time go fast. Currently lying on the sofa trying to break in new shoes - not sure it will work!!!

@ topo - great news on the surgery date, glad it's all moving forward. Got the reading yet?

@ miracle and @ pisces - I have no idea when to start OPK's! I guess going off last cycle, that was 41/42 days. So going with max 16 day luteal that would be around CD26? AAAAH! I might just have to harass DH all month!
Still temping too so if I miss it I'll know better next cycle. Glad you're feeling better @pisces - come on CD7/8 gals!

@jsx - glad they are looking after you. Sending lots of sticky thoughts your way.

@itff woshing speedy days for you until Dr!

User Image

10 years ago

Buuuuuut, late O could work in my favour as got fert clinic appt on 13th June so if they do sono of ovaries they will be able to pinpoint O accurately rather then me relying on temps showing after!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if I will be able to even baby dance this week for my O dates.... :( Him and the kids all just came down with the flu. When he is sick love making is OFF LIMITS. Bummer. Thurs, Fri and Sat is my fertile window.. :( Is this just my fate? I'm beginning to think so.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well.

@pisces~ glad to hear you are feeling better. I knew you would. You are right about staying home for your O dates..don't miss it.

@ Topo ~ So happy to hear you are going in on Monday. I will be thinking of you and praying for a smooth and successful surgery. What did your reading say? So curious.

@introuble ~ I guess I would just harass dh all month and start your opk's closer to the cd 20. I didn't use them last month or this month, b/c I haven't found a brand yet that I can trust. I used CVS for a few months and I was getting 6 days of positive opk's in a row. Crazy. So now I'm just temping.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies.....
This was is my first cycle ttc. I O on the 21st. I had the Paraguard IUD for the last 8 years. I have four beautiful children 2 boys and two girls. My dh is the love of my life we are HS sweet hearts( BOTH 33 YRS) and have decided to add another love child to our family lol. We opened a Deli in the Poconos(our favorite vacation place) and I finally had a chance to clear my head when we moved from NY city and we want a big family because we are all we have so we have decided to make our own big family lol.

Getting down to business- 3dpo I was sooo tired I slept every second I could for no reason.. 4dpo the same thing exhausted on my feet. I really didn't think anything of it until the cramping started with the extreme bloatedness. Memorial day I finally stopped feeling so drained but the cramps remain.
I have nausea all through out the day. Tuesday evening my breasts started tingling and I really thought it was all in my head because I don't ever really have sore breasts. I mean sharp pains to my nipple(sorry) I didn't say a word to hubby about it. Because I'm thinking I'm crazy. About 3 hrs later I get ready for bed and hubby goes "dam r ur breasts swollen"..... I was like oh sugar honey ice tea lol lol lol yest. 8dpo I continued with the breast trauma, nausea, and early bed time. Im a night owl I watch tv all nite.. I go home cook and go to my bed. lol. I think I'm going crazy. Today I'm 9dpo and I woke up with nausea, I have gas pains all the time, my breasts are a lil sore,and I have cramping. My AF is due on June 4th Please pray for me because this is going to drive me crazy doing this every month to myself all by myself. Well have a good day ladies and GOOD LUCK TO ALL TTC AND CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE SUCCEEDED.

10 years ago

@ldavis wowzers! I thought I was the only one in love with the BIG family idea :-D I have 3 and really want two more to make it a nice 5. So twins would be nice ...lol...you're up by me on the east coast but this forum has folks from all over US. Welcome and Congratulations on getting out of the city. My DH's dad and his girlfriend live out in the Pocanos but DH doesn't really like the girlfriend so we don't visit unless she's gone. His mom still lives up in Brooklyn and we go any chance we get. Now down to business:

Honestly it could be something and it could be nothing. That's the thing that sux about PMS and early pregnancy, you just don't know. Even basal temps can throw you off. There have been times when I was absolutely certain by all te symptoms that I was without a doubt pregnant and nothing. 9dpo is early to test but you see some who are early implanters show a faint positive at 9DPO so it's possible. I'd say if you walk on the wild side but a FRER and test tomorrow night, hold it for about 3hrs or so. If you're really a wild child test tonight but don't be too disappointed if its negative because its early. @jsx found out at 9DPO but it was exactly two days after cramping like AF and a dip in her basal temp at 7dpo.

10 years ago

Hi thanks for responding. I have a test been holding it lol lol lol. I love the idea of having a big family... I have cramping as I write this.. Ill think about taking it..... Before the IUD I was a very fertile having to depend on my birth control..... I guess Ill see soon..

10 years ago

@ldav I was extremely fertile before my tubal ligation and now that it's reversed, I have not been as lucky. But I have been praying about my decision so many years and have asked God to please not punish me for stupid decisions of my youth.

10 years ago

@ trouble- yes thank u, Monday is sooooo far away just to c a dr, hope I get an ultrasound

@ mirical- o no!!!! Poor dh but pooooooor you hoping dh a quick recovery!

@ pices- hi

@ Davis- my possative didn't come till17dpo, eather late implanted or didn't o when I thought I did

Afm-still waiting to c dr. Feeling good but nothing ever sounds good to eat and when it does and I make it, it don't sound good ne more! Back still a little acky and a cramp every once n a while

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo