Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5391 - 5400 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader - I hope you feel better today. Being sick is the pits! But I do hope it's a sign of a BFP for you!

Bean - sorry AF caught you, but maybe the checkup you'll have next week will help. Are you suffering from the flooding they say is occurring in Southern England?

Miracle - so glad to hear you're feeling hope. I'm surely praying you get another BFP soon!

Athena - can't wait to hear how your appointment goes! And I hope you feel better soon, too.

Pisces - I hear you about the BFNs. I was getting to where if I saw another one I thought it would just about kill me and any hope I had left. If my dh hadn't asked me to test that last time, I wouldn't have tested again. I just couldn't do it. I like your having a plan...being proactive is always good.

lovelife - some people just shouldn't be allowed to interact with others! There are a lot of great doctors who just don't have the right manner to talk to people, and the same can be said of lots of people. Just brush off the nurse. So excited for you!

Skyline - I can't wait to get back on here this weekend and see your story of telling your dh's parents!!

Makeup - oh hon, I had sciatic pain with one of my boys, but not until the last trimester, and it was very painful. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with it. Hopefully it will go away soon, and you can start feeling more normal.

Topo - hey, dear! I've heard that about owls, but you know, some Native American tribes actually view the white owl as a sacred animal that means wisdom, protection, and blessing. So maybe you could think of it more in that light than in the negative?

Football - how are you?

Afm - Still dealing with nausea, but for the most part I feel like I'm getting a little more energy. I shop once a month, and yesterday was my shopping day, so I piled the kids in the van and off we went. We got back a little after lunchtime, and I was busy all the rest of the afternoon putting things away and repackaging the bulk items I'd purchased. When I sat down around 3:30 to rest, I fell right to sleep!

I had to break out my maternity pants. I don't know how anyone is going to look at me and NOT think I'm pregnant. Lol!

I hope everyone has a great Friday!

User Image

10 years ago

Okay so this is my first time posting.
This is our second month trying and although I got a little obsessed last month tracking every detail and looking for ever sign I tried to relax and just have fun this month. So here's what I have.
7-8 dpo sore nipples a little emotional/moody short tempered with people. 
(However I am going through alot right now having a very ill family member)
9 dpo woke up with a horrible headache, a bit nauseous, cramping all day like my period was gonna start (which isn't due for five days) tender nipples and emotional and just in like a funk.
also before bed saw a tiny bit of pinkish brown in my cm. (Maybe implantation)
10dpo slight nausea, still a little crampy and tender nipples.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies it has been a crazy worry frustrating couple of days poundering racking my brain what if what if and its a bit frustrating. i continue to pray and hope for the better i love the hightlights i got from you ladies i am praying and focusing on that wisdom, protection and all the good stuff but from past experiance things want to haunt me i had a awful dream last night it was just awful.

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-35.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

We could see the heartbeat flickering. She said she was surprised since it was so small she said I'm right at 6 weeks which I told her based on my ov date I'd be 6 weeks tomorrow

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@topo - Try not to worry! White owls have to fly places to get where they are going and someone has to see them do it at some point. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't, but what I do know is that there is no point letting it stress you out. The future holds what the future holds and all you can do is treasure each moment in the here and now. Don't let possible future ill steal your joy in THIS moment. Hope you don't have any more bad dreams!

@LSchrader - Glad you are getting plenty of rest and that your fever is gone. I hope the sore throat takes a hike soon, as well!

@Bean - It's almost here!! I can't wait either. That's cool, my siblings said they did the same thing, but the other way around and were loving all the British stuff! lol Sorry AF came.

@miracle - Yay for the rain!

@makeup - I hope the massage helps you feel better too. Glad you they found the heartbeat again. Still eager for my next appointment, hoping they find it this time!

@pisces - I JUST looked at them, I hadn't been on IG and didn't realize you had posted them! They are so pretty! Yeah, my dad seemed really happy about it. It was cute even if I hate being tickled! He was lucky he didn't lose an eye. Tomorrow night we tell DH's family. I thought it would never get here! Sorry about the BFN. Still clinging to hope that AF will stay away! Classes are going good, I'm figuring some of this math stuff out and acing most of the other subjects.

@athena - Ugh. Sorry you are dealing with a cold. Woot! So glad you say that little heartbeat! I bet that felt good. Did she adjust your EDD based on the scan?

@rebecca - I know what you mean, I have energy to do things, but after a nice load of activity, I am WIPED OUT. It's not long now before I can spill the beans!

@ladyycamper - Welcome! I had cramps like AF was going to come earlier than usual before getting my BFP. Hope it is the same for you!

AFM - Good news for us! A roofer came out and gave us a quote on the leaking roof and it looks like we will be able to get the roof fixed AND get the garage repaired from the water damage of the busted pipe with the insurance money. WIN! The roof has been leaking a long time, and it will be such a relief to get that fixed.

Tomorrow even we tell DH's family and as you all know, I am simply bursting to tell! I will be sure to let you all know how it goes and if there are any near heart attacks.

I hope everyone has a good Friday!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena-Hoooooray!!! how amazing is that! Congrats lady!!! So happy for you :)

@Picses-Like you always say...you are not out until the witch shows! Hopefully this is your cycle and the cramps you are feeling is just the little bean getting comfy!

@Rebecca-I hope you are feeling better and i bet you look adorable!

@lovelife-Congrats, that is amazing!!!

@lady-Welcome to the group!! Symptoms sound good! It is always tough to tell though since AF symptoms can be the same. Good luck to you!

AFM-well ladies, i drug my butt out of bed today and went to work. I am feeling much better, but still have this stupid sore throat. My temp is back in the normal range, but of course by BBT chart looks like it is on crack!

So while checking my CM this morning, I noticed it was tinged brownish/red. I also had some good size clumps that were pretty red. I am 9dpo today. Every time i blow my nose, I have blood in my tissue. It's not like a constant bloody nose, but every time I wipe my nose when I feel like it is running, it is a streak of blood. Normally when I get a bloody nose after I ovulate, it is always my right nostril. Right now it is both. I LOL this morning thinking that I had blood coming for both ends. WTF?!

Last night after I had a coughing attack, I had the most severe pinching on my left side. I had to push my stomach to make it go away. I have no idea ladies, I so hope this is my cycle, but still with DH only being a few weeks post op when I O'd, it just seems so impossible.

10 years ago

Lschrader fxed that this is it for you. My friend was pregnant the cycle after her dh's surgery. I had pink tinged cm 7 dpo. Thank you :)

Skyline thank you it made it so much more real. I can't wait to see how it goes at your in laws.

Topo hey I hope everything works out for you. I've never heard about the white owl, but I hope it's a good omen for you not a bad one.

Rebecca thank you I hope your nausea dies down soon. Mine hasn't been too bad yet.

Miraclemama thank you it was so amazing. Hope you feel better.

Thank you Pisces you were right it was amazing seeing that little flicker.

We are both over the moon after seeing our little one today. I told the baby to please let us see something so we know you're ok and sure enough we saw that little heartbeat. The dr said our baby was so tiny she was surprised we could see it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Well ladies AF started today, two days early. And she hasn't been kind. Horrible cramping all day. :-( so my vitamins should be in soon and concentrate on getting healthy like I planned and protecting my ovarian reserve. Today is just a sad kind of day, the Air Force has invaded my home packing up DH's things. I have been ok because most of his stuff has been laying around so it's not like he's really gone but now i guess he really is. #sux

10 years ago

Lschrader - dear, I'm not trying to build you up so you can crash, but one of my other first symptoms is a bloody nose. I did it with this pregnancy and both of my last ones. I start having sinus drainage and have to blow my nose usually first thing in the morning and off and on during the day, and it always makes my nose bleed. Not a full fledged nosebleed, but enough where you know it's happening. FX'd.

Athena - I love it! Such a sweet little picture. Congrats on seeing the heart beat.

Topo - I'm sorry for the bad dreams. Try not to look for trouble, like Skyline said. I have a hard time not borrowing trouble and worrying, too, but God doesn't want us to live that way. Hope you can feel more upbeat soon.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena-Thanks that does give me some hope! I just almost can't believe it would happen to me though. I hope to does! Can I ask you a TMI question? What has your cervix done in early pregnancy? I know lots of women said they have TONS of cm also, did or do you?

It sure is quiet in here today!! Hopefully everyone is having a great Friday!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo