Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4071 - 4080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena i know exactly what you mean!!! I get so many combo gifts lol that's just the price of having a birthday so close to Christmas. I will be 23 this year.

@skyline praying for you and sending lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!

@lolee praying fo your precious babies and that everything goe well!

Afm: on my period tracker app my next period is due December 24th. My period could not have worse timing. Thanks for the well wishes with the house hunting. I'll keep yall posted.

10 years ago

@ sky thank you eli is 16 months yes sky that means its no good for eli if it comes out that the twins have it the docs will be checking into donor cord blood as long as we can find a match

@ lyra thank you

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@football - BD when you can tonight and try not to be anxious! Whether you missed it or not, you did the best you could and no good will come of beating yourself up for not waking up in time to BD this AM! I hope this is your cycle!

@lolee - That would be a tough blow. I hope those tests come back clear and that the twins are able to help Eli!

User Image

10 years ago

thanks sky

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lolee I will be praying for you and all of your babies. I hope that the twins come out all clear and the twins can help him.

Football just relax and bd, don't worry about whether you got the timing right. It's all in Gods hands.

Skyline fxed for you.

Afm I am getting close to ovulating. My opk was almost positive today. So it should be soon, I'll test later just to be sure and it's cd 13.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football try to relax! I think you have a good chance still. Sending baby dust to you!!!

10 years ago

athena thank you hun

in catching them eggies every 1

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@athena - Hooray for O! I will be keeping my fingers crossed, I hope this is your cycle and if it is, I wish you lots of !

User Image

10 years ago

Athena- Good luck & have fun!!!

Today was relaxing and therapeutic for me. That close friend I mentioned who's expecting and I spent the day together. We talked about everything and I apologized if I hadn't supported her enough. I tried to assure her that while I am happy for her, it's just hard watching everyone else have babies and get pregnant without wondering when it's going to be your time. She was understanding. We went shopping and she didn't want to go into the baby stores. As hard as it was to go in there, I told her that it's an exciting time for her and I didn't want to take that away from her. It wasn't easy going around them and hearing her experiences so far (like her first appointment yesterday), but am happy that that is behind us.

EWCM is still quite abundant. I'm hoping it stays around for another 24 hours so we can get one more BD in late tonight/early tomorrow. Why does my DH have to work nights?!?

Thank you all for your patience, support, and encouragement. I hope I am not a pest or a bother; I really appreciate all of you ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh, well. So much for my hopes. Light pink spotting has started.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo