Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5961 - 5970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Very quiet Saturday in here. Hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend. I am beginning my fertile window starting today thru Wednesday. I bedded last night and this morning. I think I will bed Sun, Mon, Tues and Wed and say my prayers that.

@Football ~ I hope you got all the studying in that you need to feel prepared for your exams. Good luck with them. We are getting a light rain this evening here in California. I am all bundled up with the heater on under my blankie.. lol.

@Lschrader ~ How are you? Have you confirmed with temping that you have O'd this cycle? I can't remember if you are temping or not.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

It's a ghost town in here.. I'm the only one posting :( I hope this means everyone is busy having a nice weekend.

Well Hopefully I get some bedding in every day until Wednesday. My partner is at work but I will see him late this evening. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi @miracle! You're not alone! I'm just trying to cram the last few things in my head before my 7:30pm EST exam. Will be glad when it's over. Have fun bd'ing the next few days ;) truly praying that you catch your sticky egg!

Hello to everyone else! Post when you ladies can! I always love reading your updates :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ Thanks for popping in. Good luck on your exam. I hope you kick butt on it! Thank you for the well wishes.. I appreciate it. I hope I catch the sticky bean this cycle. It's amazing how the body knows when it's fertile and gives you signs.. I am feeling ready to pounce my man.. lol. Having a bit of fertile cm happening... gearing up to O in the next few days. Saying my prayers.

User Image[/url][/url]

@ Miracle- it is so cool how our bodies give us signs. I'm grateful for it too ;)
I didn't do too bad on my exam- a 70% which is great for the course and a huge improvement from my last exam grade.
Thanks for the well wishes :)

According to Facebook, it looks like @Lolee is gonna have her babes soon! Best of luck @lolee!! Enjoy them!

@athena- LOVED the announcement! Too cute!

@LSchrader- did you end up Oing on your hubs birthday?

User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-46.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

We made our announcement to everyone today :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey everyone!!! Doing a drive by and saying Hi!!!

I miss the TTC game!!! I miss poas! Lmao I think I am insane.

I am taking a Fa-cation (Facebook Vacation). I am so annoyed with my family right now that I deactivated my account for a while and I deleted my IG app because I could figure out how to temp deactivate it. So if anyone wants to find me, please email me at angela.terrance1714@gmail.com

@miracle Happy Fertile Week! Miss you like crazy ladybug!

@lsch did you O?

@athena CUTE announcement!!!! Love it

@football how was your test?

Everyone else! Hugs & Waves

DH may come home in May!! Hope the timing is good #fingerscrossed

10 years ago

Lolee - loved your belly pic! Just saw on FB you're at the hospital, praying all goes well and smoothly for you.

Athena - what a sweet announcement!

Miracle - praying for you to catch that egg this month! Oh, and congrats to you BFF on her baby girl.

Football - good job on the exam. I know you feel good to have it behind you now.

Bean - how are you?

Pisces - Hey! Sorry family is stressing you out. Maybe your break from social media will help. Yay for Dh coming home in May!

Skyline - how are you doing?

Lschrader - how are things going for you?

Afm - nothing much happening here. I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights. It feels like whenever I roll over, the baby is sticking their feet or hands into my sides and pushing. I don't know how that could be...they're not that big yet, but it bothers me enough to keep waking me up and rolling over. Hope to get another ultrasound scheduled with the crisis pregnancy center this Thursday, but so far they've been hard to reach. I'll feel so much better when next week is behind me, too. Passing 16 weeks is a big deal for us.

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Happy Monday. I was able to get some bedding in last night and this morning.. Yay! Wishing all the swimmers safe travels as they journey on up to impregnate my perfect little egg waiting ever so patiently for it's arrival. Hopefully the swimmers don't need any kind of GPS to get to the egg. LOL. I have faith they know what, when, where and how to do it. Today is cycle day 15, I think tomorrow and/or the next day are when I will actually O.

@Rebecca ~ I hope you can get in another ultrasound this week too. 16 weeks is great. The uncomfortable sleep doesn't sound fun. Maybe you are going to have an active baby? A shaker and a mover. I hope you can find comfort and get proper rest.

@Pisces ~ Hey you. I have missed you too. I miss your cheerleading, funny, happy, sweet compassionate self in here. Sorry the fam damily is stressful. I am glad though that you are taking care of yourself and disengaging in any interaction. I hope you get to see your dh in May then you can get that (JUNE) BFP baby you are supposed to have. I feel good about the timing for you.

@Football ~ Sounds like you did pretty good on your exam. :) That is good. I haven't added anyone on here to my facebook yet, so I don't get the latest updates or info for anyone. I hope that Lolee is ok. Isn't she 35 weeks almost?

@Lolee ~ How are you? I hope you and the twins are ok. Thinking of you. Sending prayers.

@Athena ~ That is so cute how you announced your pregnancy on FB. How fun that must have been. How are you feeling?

@Skyline ~ How goes it mama?
@Bean ~ How are you?
@Mrsrogers ~ How are you doing/feeling?

User Image[/url][/url]

Hello ladies!!! Sorry I was MIA for so long! I had a super busy weekend! DH's birthday was on Thursday and we took Friday off from work. It was really nice to extend our weekend! We had a birthday party for him on Saturday with all of our friends as well. Yesterday, his family did a birthday party for him. Lots of celebration!

We have also been dealing with our dog and his hurt back. He has back issues every now and then, and we decided to take him to the vet this morning and have x-rays done ($$$$). We had been putting it off for a while, but glad it's done now. he is at home resting up with some muscle relaxers!

@lolee-If you are at the hospital, I pray everything goes well!!

@football-I hope you are a little more relaxed now. Did AF ever show??

@miracle-So happy you got some BDing in with your man and hopefully you will O tomorrow! Finger's crossed for you lady!!

@skyline-I hope you feel some movement and flutters soon!! I can't wait for that :)

@Pisces-Hello! We have missed you! I am sorry about your family drama, that is no fun, especially right now for you. Ha, you crack me up. You POAS addict :)

@athena-Adorable announcement! I am so glad you finally got to announce :)

@rebecca-How many weeks are you right now? I can only imagine how getting passed 16 weeks will feel!

@ajaj8522-Welcome! Did you test again?

@bean-Hey lady! how are you doing?

I am sure I missed someone, sorry :-/

AFM-Well I think I am officially 5dpo today. My cervix is still super high. Since I O'd at 10p.m., do I consider that day my O day, or the next day? If the next day, then I am 4dpo. I guess I will just kinda see when AF shows (or maybe she wont). DH says he thinks this is our month. I am sure he is just saying that :) We have his SA this Thursday. I can't wait for his results!!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo