Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6851 - 6860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena-Ok well i guess that makes feel a little better. It was more of a pinky color than red. I guess time will tell :) How are you feeling?

@mriacle-I will take a look at what it is. Who knows...our bodies sure like to throw us for a loop, don't they!!!

Well ladies, I am letting you all know that I am going to be MIA for the next week or so. We are going camping on Monday for the week and I have my SIL and her baby at our house right now, so we will be busy!! I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

@skyline, I am anxiously waiting to see if you have popped! I might go stalk your FB now :)

9 years ago

Lschrader mine was more pink than red.

Miracle and lschrader I've been fine. Had a little nausea, some contractions, and pain from him moving down, but other than that good.

Rebecca any news?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@athena-Yeah i guess we will see. I am assuming AF is just coming early, because i have pink cm right now. I guess I am ok with it because of the fact that we have our IUI scheduled next cycle. However, I would so love to be pregnant now and not have to do it!!!

When is your DD again? It sounds like you are getting pretty close.

9 years ago

Ah! Finally some time to write a post. :) I will just go ahead and say, NO baby yet! No signs of labor. I'm really thinking he's going to end up with a September birthday.

@jandk - Thank you! I'm hoping for an easy delivery as well. I would gladly trade some sun and humidity for rain and chilly! :-P (I live in GA and this summer has been super hot and humid and not much rain. ) If I make it to my appointment next week they will do the non-tress test to make sure everything is looking okay and go from there.

@miracle - Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a nice long visit with family. 130 items! Woot! You go go girl. :) I was always REALLY bad about getting my stuff ready for fall, I would start wanting to crochet AFTER fall weather had arrived and miss the prime buying time. I hope your shop is super busy this fall/winter. :) Fingers crossed for you this cycle.

@55comet - I'm so sorry about your possible chemical. I hope you are feeling okay!

@FireWife - So sorry the got you! I hope you have better luck next cycle.

@LSchrader - Glad you had a good visit with your SIL! That's cool that DH is more eager for a baby after visiting with his niece. Yep, 5 days overdue today. My belly is about to itch to death! Keeping my fingers crossed tight for you!!!! I hope the strange spotting is a good sign. Haha! I have several self confessed FB stalkers now. Join the party! I hope you have an awesome camping trip and have some good news for the forum when you get back!

@rebecca - Thank you! Doing pretty good, my itching belly is about to drive me nuts, but other than that, I'm great! Woohoo! I am so glad he turned, I hope he stays that way and you get to have him vaginally. Whatever happens, I hope you are both safe and healthy. Hope he hangs in there a LITTLE longer, though!

@Bean - I am so bummed that AF came. Boo! How is your cold? Are you feeling better yet? Oh... and I meant to ask, was your cake supposed to catch on fire??

@athena - I hope Eli hangs tight! Let him know I said he can come a week early if he must, but no more than a week!

@xoxo - I hope you figure out what is going on with your cycle. I know how frustrating it is when things are not clear.

@mama_mazz - Welcome! Let us know what happens!

@football - I think you missed my response to you from last Friday. I am looking forward to fall too! I was so disappointed when this summer didn't turn out anything like last summer.

@pisces - Hope you check in with us soon!

AFM - Did I mention that my belly is itching like crazy and about to drive me insane?? If I make it to my appointment on Tuesday they will do the non-stress test to make sure everything is fine in there. We shall just have to wait and see! *cue Jeopardy music*

User Image

9 years ago

Lschrader I'm due October 3, 5 weeks from today. But when I went to the 3d ultrasound they had my due date as 9/27 and he was measuring right on for that.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Lschrader - enjoy your time camping and with family! I look forward to hearing how this cycle ends up for you.

Miracle - glad to hear you were able to time some bding during your peak. So far as sensitive nipples for me, they usually occur a day or two AFTER ovulation. Thank you so much for the prayers for Titus and I. I think this delivery is going to be totally different than anything I've ever experienced before!

Xoxo - hope you're having IB. Let us know how you are.

Athena - I'm doing okay for right now. Thursday was something else, and I really thought it was going to be THE DAY, but apparently Titus isn't quite ready yet to make his appearance. How are you doing? I hope Eli hangs in there for another few weeks... 37 weeks is considered full term, so if he has to come earlier than his due date, I hope he hangs in until at least then. I had my dd at 37 weeks and she was fine, other than being very drowsy and not wanting to eat.

Skyline - I am so totally stalking your Facebook page! I'm glad to hear you're doing well, other than the itchy belly. My belly finally quit itching, but now it's my boobs! Each pregnancy is different, especially the first one, so just keep hanging in there. You sound like you're not getting too worked up or stressed, which is great. When is your next appointment?

Afm - well, ladies, Thursday was something else! I woke up at 4am wondering what was going on, and finally realized I was having some pretty serious contractions. All I've ever experienced before were contractions that felt like menstrual cramps; these were a breath-taking hardening of my entire stomach. I was able to doze off and on between them until 7:30, and finally got up at 8. As soon as I hit my feet, the contractions changed. Whereas before they'd been wrapping from side to side, then they started coming from the top of my tummy and working down. They were about 15 minutes apart. I called my dr's office and they told me to come on in. As soon as we got in the L&D triage room, I began to feel a great deal of pressure in my lady parts, and was almost unable to walk. No kidding, I could barely shuffle my feet - picking my legs up was totally out of the question. I'm sure I looked like a 90 yr old woman! Shortly after that I started getting the menstrual cramps I remembered from delivering my 2nd ds. Well, long story short, I was only dilated to a one, and the dr said I was in the early stages of labor, so they decided to send me home. I was more than ready to go, having been there for 4 hours by that point, and I was so uncomfortable I just wanted my own bed. But once we got home things started to slow down! The contractions went from every 15 minutes to every 30, and eventually stopped at 6:30 that night. I've had a few off and on since, but nothing rhythmic. The dr thinks that when Titus flipped head down he triggered everything, plus he was way down there - that was all the pressure I was feeling. But he must have decided to back off a little, because I haven't felt quite that much pressure since. Yesterday I was so mad/disappointed/upset I took the kids to a local museum and walked around for almost 2 hours, but all that did was exhaust me! I guess Titus isn't ready yet. The dr said I could do this for days before delivery or even weeks, that anything is considered "normal". Everyone is my OB's office is pulling for me to be able to deliver vaginally, which is really sweet. I have to tell you, I am beyond ready to get this show on the road now.

User Image

9 years ago

Happy Labor day weekend everyone. Hopefully you are all enjoying your family, friends and loved ones.

@Lschrader ~ Have fun camping for the next week. Look forward to your return and seeing what that spotting is all about. hopefully a bfp :)

@skyline ~ Thanks! I hope my shop is super busy this fall and winter too. I sure could use the money. I wonder if your itchy belly is circulation and your little one getting ready to come out? At what point will the dr's try to induce labor if you don't go into labor on your own?

@Rebecca ~ Thanks for answering my question. I think your the only one who has responded so far.. I thought that my nipples get sore 1 to 2 days after ov as well. Just was wondering if anyone had them get sore at a different time or at all.. Sounds like you had the quite the painful adventure on Thurs. :( Glad that the contraction stopped. I really happy Titus has flipped and is head down. I hope you get to have him very soon.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, just wanted to check in quick. Can't really reply right now as I'm on my way out the door, but noticed this afternoon that my bbs sting when I bump them, I felt pinching in my lower abdomen this morning, and yesterday I felt things in my lower abdomen that felt like muscle twitches, but I couldn't feel them with my hand. Now tonight I've started bleeding, so I'm gonna keep watch on that and see if I think it's AF or not.

I will reply later. Hope everyone is doing well, I see babies are still no-shows.

to all!!

9 years ago

Hello again ladies, nobody else has checked in since I last did, so I'll just post my update for now. Getting ready to go to lunch with my dh and I decided to examine my bbs before putting on my bra. My nips are noticeably larger and I have tiny white bumps here and there on my areolas. In all the times I've thought I was pregnant, I've never experienced these symptoms before. The bleeding is still light, it mostly stopped overnight, but it stared again this morning. My hopes are high and I will have to test in a few days.

Until then, hope you are all doing well.

to you all.

9 years ago

@jandk- I sure hope you see your bfp!! Good luck!

Well I am about to head out camping but still so lost with my cycle. When checking cp, I still notice red/pink cm. this has been going on for about a week now. I am just hoping my body is messed up for iui. In doesn't last that long, right??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo