Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2571 - 2580 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello my sweet friend!!! I wnt to the lab today to make preg test and prolactine, the preg test will be ready about 3 hours but I cant go for it, I have a short out of town trip with my coleagues and ... I know im not pregnant, my body tells me so, Temp is down, bbs no sore or tender, ar any other thing else as the 10 negative tests that I have in my bathroom. BTW Im throwing all of them to the garbage right know.

My Doctor has been really clear with me, if this is not a pregnancy, he cant say that is amenorrhea, because I should have 3 missed periods to say so. Second, He truly believes that he has to fix my cycles, so the next step is to receive the progesterones and all that stuff, regularize my cycles and after that, going for 100 gms of clomid.

I LOOOOVE you girls and I will be in touch here, but for my sanity, I need to come out of this bubble called "TTC no matter what" , and I just have to make it happen the MOST natural way possible. Im thinking of doing so many things between I get pregnant, like hiking, I have beautiful natural parks and landscapes near my city, I also am an ammateur photographer, I am harldy considering to make yoga, I am actually going to take classes, maybe this will help me to take stress out of my life and is also going to help my with my challenge of loosing weight. Of course that I will keep my diet and well, I have a beautiful daughter, sometimes I feel that Im taking so much time, and energy on THIS that I am not giving quality time to my daughter, I also have to work hardly on this. God has speaken to my heart about this and I can feel HIM telling me: "Nancy, to give you the second, you have to have the best for the first"
I pray for all of you.... Love you girls!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@lsch sorry about the BFN last night hang in there and remember that dips are normal. I was 98.28 yesterday and 98.02 today remember you have a cover line and it matters when at certain days of your cycle whether or not your dip falls below that coverline. And I am confused, I thought you were 13DPO but AF is due on Wednesday? Do you have longer cycles? If that's the case then you may have tested too early.

@honCat I still hope for the best! And I wish you the best. When God speaks to you, you have to listen. Please drop in and let us know how you are doing & what you are doing? I think you are a fantastic person and God is going to bless you because you deserve it.

@athena hey girl! Just being lazy today! We were supposed to go out of town but we didnt so I am debating on getting off this tempurpedic and getting down to the gym. Yeah, I was lazy almost all week, I'd better get on over there.

AFM: We have a confirmed O ladies **3 DPO** or 2 weeks and 3 Days pregnant. So I was thinking, this is an interesting cycle. Tania saw June as being significant. She also said that my pregnancy was going to go over my due date. She also said that after my HSG I was going to be Highly fertile. Now I thought June..means I will likely get pregnant in October & due in June. But if I am running over on my NEXT cycle my due date would be the end of May...if I run over my due date I could land right in June. So if I am going off of my readings, then next month or the months after that.

But God could always have a different plan and HE has the final say. Amen.

Until then, I am hear Lord still in line waiting my turn.

Off to the gym ladies!

Oh and firebug where are you?

10 years ago

@pisces, today I am 13dpo, AF is due Tuesday. My cycles are typically 29 days. AF usually shows on 17dpo. I O earlier so it makes the tww a long wait! I usually o from cd11-13. Maybe that's not normal?

10 years ago

Good Morning. I managed to lots last night.. I can barely walk today! LOL! I hope bedding wed night, thurs morning and fri night was enough.. I think today is O day!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@lsch ok so I now I feel ashamed for making you test when you had no intentions. Becaus if AF shows up at 17DPO, then 12 DPO is a long shot. I very sorry for that girl. I no spotting today and I really hope your cervix is still high n Firm! ***whoop whoop*** come on BFP!

@miracle yayyyyyy! BD'ing! **song plays** "you make me feel like dancing, I wanna dance the night away" lol I am glad you guys are back on track :-D

AFM: just Chill'n upstairs because my DH is being a pain in the a$$. I'm giving him the SILENT treatment. Anywho, it's quiet in here today, I guess a nap will do my attitude some good.

10 years ago

@honcat, sorry I missed your post! Please check back in on us to make sure we are all still sane! :)

@miracle-yeah girl! This is so your month :)

@pisces- Whoop Whoop! Confirmed O is awesome. I love your thought process. June it is and this IS your month!!!! It all adds up and makes so much sense :)
Ok good, I feel better now! I was wondering how women get their bfp at 9dpo...it seemed SO early and far away from AF for me. 13ddpo today and my cerviix is pretty much gone. Ha, can barely feel it (however it does come down once in a while, but shoots back up). It is still firm. My bb's are starting to hurt pretty good today. I love that I have no desire to have a beer or glass of wine right now because there is no guilty feelings. The three differences for me this cycle...super high cervix, no sore bb's UNTIL 13dpo and not wanting alcohol. Crossing my fingers this is the month!

10 years ago

Pisces I've been kind of lazy today too. I'm coloring my hair I died it a reddish brown but a lot of the bleached hair didn't dye so I'm using a semipermanent and hoping it will do the trick.

Lsch from what I've read long luteal phase should not be a problem as long as its always the same. It just means your progesterone is in your system longer than average.

Miracle mama good luck and fxed for you, hope you caught that eggie.

Took a test just to see neg so I guess I'll wait a little longer for ovulation and if not i guess I'll have to do provera again to start my cycle. I think I'll give the soy one more shot and then see about Clomid. My doctor has been trying to put me on it since December but I just wanted to do it on my own. But it's been over a year now so I think it's time for the next step

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena, that's good to know. I guess I never realized my luteal phase is longer. Never thought about it. I re-calendared my period due date and using CTP's calculator, it is saying AF isn't even due until Wednesday...ugh, one more day longer than I thought!

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ Ha ha ha! Fun song :) I hope you had a nice nap. Actually a nap sounds nice right now, but maybe I will just go to bed early. Sleepy kind of day.

@Lschrader ~ I so hope this is your month! The fact that your sisters don't usually find out until 17 dpo might mean you're the same way.. Praying for you. I hear longer cycles are ok.. just gives your lil bean more time to nestle in there.

@Athena ~ Thank you. Hope your new hair dye turned out to be a good thing? I've never taken clomid, but maybe that will be what your body needs for a bfp if that's your next step?

AFM ~ Lazy Saturday here..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle, that is really good to know. I never even considered that I have a long luteal phase. Makes sense though. How are you feeling??

AFM- cervix is still suppppper high. I don't know if I should test tomorrow or not.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo