Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3121 - 3130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Mind if I join in? I am 8 dpo (I guesstimate) right now. I have sore boobs, slight fatigue, headaches every day for over a week (which isn't abnormal for me anyway), been gassy but mostly just gurgles and belching. Today I had slightly achey legs, some mild cramping, and an achey lower back. I have also been peeing a lot more today than yesterday. I also have heartburn that comes and goes which is weird for me, usually if I feel heartburn it stays until I take something. My jeans today felt like I could've ripped out of them like the hulk, and I've had a major craving for boxed macaroni & cheese.

@lolee, congratulations!!! What a blessing!! Twins runs in my family, on my mother's side, and it skipped a generation. My cousin/sister (we grew up together like sisters, neither of us had one) and I always said one of us would have twins. It didn't hit her yet so I have a feeling it will be me. Plus, I've been taking a multivitamin for a long time with folic acid in it, and I just learned taking folic acid before pregnancy increases your chances of having twins because it makes you hyper ovulate. Maybe that's why at only 8 dpo I'm feeling these symptoms

10 years ago

Cancel the amber alert! I'm here! OMG! @antsmommy cracked me up today. I was in the worlds most boring meeting and I see from Instagram a photo of you and I discreetly open it and it's an "amber alert"....I almost busted out laughing. Lmao THANK YOU !!!!! Cracked me up !!!

I must start with @lolee my heart swelled 100 times it's size to see your twins post just now. God may not come when you want him but he's always right on time & TWO!!!! Thank you Jesus for this blessing. I can't stop smiling!!!

@lsch Thank you for the cake kudos. I really don't know what I am doing but I am always trying to improve. #fun and speaking of fun VEGAS BABY!!!!!!! OMG! Have fun out there, I'll be waiting for all of your IG post. If I lived close, I'd watch Bentley for ya!

@topo heyyyyyyyy birthday girl! I sawwww mega gifts ok IG!!! Heyyyyy girl ! I'm glad you had a nice & family filled bday. Your little mini me is soooooo cute and knows how to pose for the camera...lol..adorable. I can't wait for her to have a baby brother!!!!! **whoop whoop** getting closer to July!!!!

@miracle hey ladybug! How are ya? You feeling better. Couch time is over, let get it started **whoop whoop**lol

@athena Cake Lady!!!! You must teach me how to make the bump cake!!! I have some pinned on Pinterest in my cake board but I have no clue how to get started. Wow! Wedding cake! That my ultimate goal, everything is gearing towards wedding cakes!!!! I love weddings !!!! I love big ones, small ones, Vegas weddings. I told DH I want to get married in Vegas, Paris, and St.Lucia so that our grandchildren can say, my grandmother was sure my grandfather was the one that she married him 4 or 5 different times, in different countries! Lol :-D

@skyline hey girl! I hope you O'd. Ewcm is always a good sign!! Fingers Crossed Girl!

@mrsrodgers sorry about the witch she's a serial dream killer but she can't win all the time. She was so busy chasing us that she missed @lolee...lol...which is just the way we needed it. Now we can have our turn.

@rebecca and @j&k WELCOME NEW FRIENDS!!! Fingers crossed that this is your month. Nothing makes me happier than BFP's so keep 'em coming!!! When are you girls testing?

If I missed anyone, please know that it was not intentional.

AFM: I am sooooooooooo stressed! My job, my life...everything. I am to the point of having painful muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders. I am continuing to say my prayers daily and you know that when you start to get closer to God, the devil finds every way to deter your faith. Please keep me in your prayers. I have an appointment in the morning to review where do I go from here. This will be my 4th cycle of clomid and doc wants to review if we stay 100 or increase to 150. If my insurance would pay for a dose of menopur, that will be awesome!!! I will find out by mon or Tuesday. So I am going to try and RELAX AND hope this pain leaves me. Planning on resting this weekend, had a really tough week.

10 years ago

Good morning lovelies! (Well it's morning here anyway lol!) how are we all? Seeing as I was a latecomer and there have been a couple more since (hello jandkbabydreams!) I thought I'd ask a couple of questions to get some more background info/advice etc as to where we're all at :)

Firstly, how long have you been TTC? What aides/supplements etc are you using and when did you start using them? Have you made any significant dietary changes to help with your TTC journey?

AFM we have been TTC for 18 months, didnt go on anything to start with because I'd just come off the Pill and was hoping it would happen quickly. After a year of crazy irregular cycles I started taking Vitex (hormone balancing vitamin), also been to a naturopath and she's made me a herbal mixture to help detox my body and support my reproductive system and also been taking Natal Care which is a pregnancy vitamin. DH and I also both take a Vitamin C and Zinc powder mixture each night. On my naturopath's advice (she is a midwife as well and has had years of experience working with women and fertility) I have cut out caffeine, soft drink, alcohol, and started eating a more balanced diet. I go hopefully sometime in this cycle to have a HSG and D&C and DH will have a semen analysis done on Monday. Ontop of all this baby making stuff, we also get married in 12 weeks! So it's a super busy time all round! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@piscesgirl - thanks for the welcome! You're surely telling the truth about how the devil likes to try to snatch our joy and make us doubt. I'll be praying for you!

Good luck at your dr appt. Hope whatever needs to happen does.

And for your question about testing...I won't test until I'm late. Trouble is, since my mc in March, I don't really know what my cycle is up to. AF can come anytime between Sunday and Wed. Probably she'll strike on Tues, but I just don't know. She tricked me last month, and when I thought I was a day late - she was! Once my cycle settles back down I'll be on the dot, so I look forward to that. Unless I get a BFP first!

So glad I found this group.

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces for the bump cake I had to get creative. I used a stone baking bowl for the belly and two small Pyrex containers for the boobs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Been working on my etsy items and building my inventory. Made some adult size mary jane slippers yesterday.. love them.. so cozy and cute. Happy I'm on my last day of my AF.. yippie!

@Pisces ~ On to a new cycle friend. I think this is your month Pisces.. I think you need to have your clomid upped to 150. I have high hopes for you this month. Keep your head up. Your time is coming. Continue your prayers and visualize it into REAL ITY!

@Lolee ~ Congratulations! WOWZA TWINS! So excited for you. You have been double blessed. Wonderful news!

@Topo ~ Hi. You still on the same cycle as Pisces and I? How is work, home, family, life? Hope your doing good. I have a horrible hormonal migraine headache today. I get them on my last day of my AF.. awful.

@Lschrader ~ Las Vegas bound huh? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.. lol. How fun.

Welcome to Jandk and Rebecca.

Say your prayers for Tania as she goes in for her procedure tomorrow..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

User Image

This is what my brothers fiancé wants for her shower. I think I'm going to do it a little more modern though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena - wow! Your cakes are great! Especially love the lady bugs..my little girl would go crazy for that.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo