Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces ~ I'm not testing until April 25 or 26 which is when I'm due for AF. I'm not cheating either. Too depressing for me. 7 more days. You O'd earlier than I so I think you could test on the 22 or 23 and have a answer?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle I admire your strength.last cycle I was strong. This cycle I don't know...it's that darn chart thing. Can't find anyone who had a dip, rise, and another dip...?????? Confused

11 years ago

Ontas mi amigas¿ **translation** where are my friends ???

11 years ago

@Piecesgirl dnt do it miricalmomma stop incouraging her lol u guys are bad no testing damit lol we can do it power of postive thinking why test if u are pregers already piecesgirl lol thats not close at all time zone wise lol i see u ignored miricalmomma on paying for our trips to hawii or italy or germany i wouldnt mind a trip lol yes i was observing lol idk i am not antibiotics my luck i will end up pregers i heard it might be harmful to first trimister thats my luck i swear cuz i am not tring this month i have surgery set i have a vegas trip payed for and my car ready to get serviced for the drive and been on all these pain meds thats all i need lol about lol about the vivid dreams and the bloody noise and i pounder lol

11 years ago

@topo not ignoring you lol just waiting to win the lottery and then the trips on me ! And I would choose Italy over all of it. The cool think about going over seas is that people can visit and have a place to stay free. And once you're there, it's super cheap to go here and there. I am trying to take advantage it of being 3.5 hrs to NY. :-) I am not symptom watching, but I am chart watching. **giggles** and right now my chart looks absolutely bonkers. Lol. I am trying to be good but I think Sunday I am planning to fall off wagon ...lol ..just briefly. You see, I am just waiting to prove I'm pregnant. Although waiting til next month and the possibility of twins using clomid intrigues me. I'll post a link to my wacky chart in few when my silly gooses(my girls) go to bed and leave me alone. Lol they are hanging (literally) on me, and they knew how tired mommy is, they'd not do that. We may all collapse...lol., they are begging for iPhones DH promised that is they end the school year with 3.6 or higher GPA's, they could have our iPhone 4s's....lol

11 years ago

@Pisces and Topo ~ I hope someone wins the lottery so we can take a trip together. I will have to double up on my anxiety meds b/c I have a phobia of flying. I have only flown a few times and it makes me a complete nervous wreck. Not kidding. Wake me up when we arrive lol.

@pisces ~ I am more relaxed about this cycle. Ask me though in a few days. I think I start getting antsy around day 8 and 9. I start to wonder if and when I will feel implantation spotting. I wish I knew more about charting. Sounds like you have some smart loving daughters....

@topo ~ Vegas? Now that sounds fun. You will have to let loose IF not preggers. Because sometimes when we are not trying random great occurrences happen Ya never know. Keep on doing what your doing this cycle. This relaxed you is doing you good I think....

User Image[/url][/url]

@miricalmomma i havent thought of flying yet i just thought of piecesgirl paying lol i am just hoping this is not my month i been on to many medication and i have surgery monday for them to lance this dame boil lets see what happens and those to doctor visits i am on medication plus i am looking forward to vegas lol but it is in gods hands like piecesgirl said god knows best he knows what needs to be. i been so relaxed taking it day by day i must sound like a weirdo huh lol

@piecesgirl hey where or where is my piecesgirl u been quiet hellloooooooooooooooo alert alert where are you. good luck ladies i know this is are month it is this forums month that will be celbertating there bfp go on girls do ur thing lol

AFM nothing new lol not searching not observerving just cheering and supporting

11 years ago

@miraclemama Yes girl we will get you all dosed up before we take off. Me on the other hand, I LOVE flying. Remember IU told you I was hyper, and driving in a car just drives me bonkers. When we got stationed over here, we drove from Texas to Maryland...it was a NIGHTMARE for me!! Plus DH was driving a big u-haul and pulling his car and the girls were with their father so it was me and the dog and my cell phone. lmao

AFM: IF i were symptom watching I would say I was gassy, nauseous (couldnt really eat breakfast), crampy, back pain, and my chart are SO wacky. BUT since I am not watching symptoms, lets just say that those are my "observations" this morning. All of my "observations" could very well be pms but only God knows and only time will tell.

@topo wake up sunshine **I'm 8 days Pregnant**WHOOP WHOOP** You are going to have so much fun in Vegas. Yeeeeeeee haw!! I want to have a female "Hangover" night there some day :-) I

Where is everyone else? How are y'all feeling today?

Look at my wacky chart:
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

11 years ago

@topo I see that you are awake already. I started typing this so long ago that my session timed out. Busy morning! wow, so is the boil pretty big? it must be if they are going to operate. Oh man, i really hope it gets better. I am trying to be relaxed but I really am not...lol..I am really itching to test. and it all starting crusing through that HPT gallery and saw some girl getting BFP's at 7/8 DPO...WTH? either those are twins or they arent really 7DPO. Last night I saw a lady testing at 5DPO...WTH??? was she serious?

11 years ago

Hey Girls. Nothing new. Just wanted to say hi and good morning.

@topo ~ When are they lancing that boil? Ouchy! I understand you not wanting it to be your month with all the meds you have been on.

@Pisces ~ Don't go into the hpt gallery. I think they are lying about how many dpo's they are lol. If some woman are going by cm when they think they ovulated then they can THINK they ovulated a few days before they have there period. Let's just say you have a super egg that travels down the fallopian tube at record breaking speed and implants on day 5/6 dpo then that would still take 2 days to get a pos blood test and 2 more to get a pos urine tests so 9/10 dpo would be the soonest you could get a pot hpt right? Who knows. Oh well. Just makes me wonder and envious too!

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo