Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5891 - 5900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader - Haha! I have been stalking too. ;)

I gotcha. Well, however it goes, I hope you guys are getting that BFP sooner and not later! Dang! It's really good you know about the folic acid thing and that there is something to take that allows you to absorb it!

User Image

10 years ago

@Lolee- REALLY smart idea! Thanks!

@LSchrader- Wow! Glad that you found something that works for your body!

User Image

10 years ago

@ football your welcome just thought it would be easier so every 1 can see pics and stuff without missing a post

heres the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/755709774463679/

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Lolee- since it's a private group, the link didn't work. I think you'll have to individually add everyone to it :/

User Image

10 years ago

ok ty football probably

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I found out last night that the downtown shop I have been a craft vendor in since November 2011 is closing! I've been doing merchandise photography for the store since the beginning and started selling my cake pops there last February... it's been my home away from home. I've gotten to know Downtown Griffin and SO many people here in town through that store. I am so sad.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-BOOOOOO I am so sorry! That sucks. :(

Hey ladies, what is your thought on Vitamin D? @miracle-I know you were taking this when you conceived, but how much is recommended. The bottle says vitamin d-3 1000iu. I want to make sure I am getting the amount I need! Thanks!

10 years ago

Also.....what are your thoughts on a light, short period? I started AF on Saturday, which was early for me as I usually start on 17dpo, which would have been Sunday. Well started Saturday, it was pretty light...continued to Sunday still fairly light. Had a back ache but that was it. Wore a tampon yesterday but it was pretty much dry. i am just confused. Why so short? I am normally on AF for 6 days.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Af has NOT been kind to me. Trying to survive.

@Skyline ~ Sorry to hear about the store closing down where you sell some of your cake pops and what not. Maybe there will be a new place that comes along..

@Lschrader ~ Not sure what causes a lighter AF than normal other than a positive hpt. Did you test this cycle? Hmm? As far as Vitamin D goes.. I took Vitamin D3 5,000 IU in the liquid form under my tongue for 2 months every single day. When I did that my vitamin d levels went up. I tested right after that and my levels were at 45 but should be between 50 to 80. I stopped taking it daily and just do 2,000 iu 2 or 3 times a week. You are supposed to test every 3 months until your levels are steady where you want them to be... Here is a great read on vitamin d and fertility by Dr Mercola.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/16/the-vitamin-that-has-been-shown-to-dramatically-improve-

Copy and paste link into URL ~ Enjoy!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@LSchrader- I think sometimes our bodies just have lighter cycles. Perhaps the uterine lining didn't get as thick this cycle because your body produced more progesterone than normal. I sometimes get lighter and shorter periods and though I tried to read into it, I realized to just take it as my body's way of saying sorry. You didn't spot much before AF though, right? Hmm...if you feel you should, I'd test. You never know.

Will respond to you other ladies later. Still not feeling great. I woke up and barely had a voice. Cancelled my massage/chiro appointment because I didn't feel well, and twenty minutes later I threw up. Three times. It's weird since my stomach didn't hurt, I just felt nauseous. I ended up just napping all day and am feeling slightly better (for now). I hate being sick.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo