Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6041 - 6050 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

That makes me feel a little better. I guess time will tell. Umm well AF still isn't due until Saturday. So I dont know. I might just see how the week goes and see if I want to test.

10 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

User Image

10 years ago

@lsch ohhhhhhhhhh fingers crossed!!! I hope this is what we think it is....but since we can't symptom watch in here I don't know (that is for the symptom police but it's a REALLY good symptom).

@football as long as you get see the spike or shift in temps, I think that you will be fine. Are you using OPK's as well or just temping?

@miracle how are you? I'm sorry I loose track and am not sure where you are in your cycle.

Hello to everyone else, I am just doing a quick drive by to say hello.

AFM: my grandmother passed away yesterday, I am sad. This is the mother of my uncle who died last year. I knew last year that she wasn't going to make it after that devasting blow. She was the one who found him in his home after 2/3 days of no phone calls. She has been on a downward slope every since. I am trying to make travel plans to get home but plane tickets are through the roof right now.

10 years ago

Oh Pisces-I am so sorry. That is so horrible and I hope you are holding up ok. Loosing a family member is so tough. I will be praying for you.

10 years ago

@Picses- Yes, I always use OPKs too :)

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. I can't imagine how you're feeling. I hope each day gets a little better for you. *hugs*

@Skyline- Happy 8 years!! When are y'all taking that trip to Jekyll Island again??

User Image

10 years ago

Yes skyline! Happy Anni!

Well looks like @lolee is on her way to the hospital! I think this is it!

10 years ago

Thanks for all the anniversary well wishes!

@LSchrader - I know a couple that got pregnant on their honeymoon. Some people will just never have a reason to know the struggles of TTC. I honestly would have never had a clue if I hadn't become a part of this forum. I am glad for the perspective and it definitely make me grateful and more sensitive to what others might be going through. I will definitely steal a sip of DH's drink, ha! Thanks for the tip. ;) Man, I really hope this is it! Wish you didn't have to wait so long for AF. *bites fingernails*

@miracle - I know Marietta well! We went to church in Smyrna (next town over) for 11 years and did a lot of our shopping in Marietta on Wednesdays before church. I wonder if you saw Whitlock Avenue? Beautiful road with lots of trees and big old houses! It went straight through the Marietta Square. I think watching a bunch of episodes of The Walking Dead (catching up on the show) definitely affected my dreams this week. I had more than one really violent dream where I was beating people up. I was thinking "violence is not the answer!" the whole time, but the dream kept having me do violent things. lol

@athena - Loved your bump pic! :) You are looking adorable. What was that about DH having a broken foot!? I hope you are still feeling better.

@makeup - Ah! You are adorable too! (BTW - you look SO much like your avatar! )

@rebecca - I missed your post from a couple of days ago. Ugh, you poor thing! I hope everyone gets well ASAP and things can get back in their right order. Nothing makes being sick worse than having a bunch of mess pile up on top of it.

@football - Try not to worry until you know if you get your shift or not, there just isn't any telling what it means or if it means anything otherwise. I hope everything turns out fine!

@pisces - Oh, how sad! My aunt found my uncle about 3 days after he passed, it was such a difficult experience for her. I can't imagine what kind of a toll that would take on someone.

@lolee - Hope those boys are really on their way! Hope we hear the good news soon.

@Bean - Hope all is well with you!

I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

AFM - I hit 20 weeks yesterday. All I can say is, wow. I cannot believe I'm halfway there!

DH and I are having Italian tonight to celebrate our Anniversary. That's another thing that I cannot believe; it does not seem possible that we have been married for 8 years.

I hung out with a friend on Friday, and we had an awesome time exploring some really pretty parks. She got some good pics of me, so here is my "almost" 20 week baby bump...

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Evening!

Pisces- Sorry about your granma sweetie.

Athena- Your picture of you & your bump is lovely!

Sky- Love the pics of you & your friend in the parks & Happy Anniversary, 8 years! Fantastic!

Rebecca- No way the whole household is poorly now, hoping you all get better soon.

LSchrader- Sounds like you had a super busy weekend. Hope the sickness was a sign of things to come. As you say wait the week out and see what happens. for you.

makeup- Sky is right, you look so like your avatar!

Football- Hope you get the hang of this cycle & get the news you deserve honey.

Lolee- Cant wait to see pictures of your boys. Hope all goes well & we have an update soon.

miracle-

Nothing new to report for me, been working 12 hour shifts for last few days, last one tomorrow then 3 days off. Looking forward to some time with DH as we have been on BD ban, lifted Wednesday!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. 5 dpo today. Getting my normal pms symptoms already. The norm. Feeling discouraged today. Doubt and worry have been creeping in lately and making its making me feel down. I will be heading out of town for a few day on Thurs - Sunday. Going to Prescott, AZ where there will be a celebration for my grandma's life. She passed away 2 months ago. I miss her every single day. I talk to her all the time and dream of her. We were super close.

@Skyline ~ LOVE your baby bump pic for 20 weeks. You look so cute. I can't remember the layout of Marietta but the greenery everywhere is what stood out.

@Pisces ~ Hi sweetie, I am so sorry about your grandma's passing. :( You and your family will be in my prayers. I remember last year when your uncle passed and how hard that was for you and the family. It's sad to have the people we know and love leave us on the physical plane.

@Lschrader ~ You have me getting all excited for you this cycle, but then again I get excited every cycle for you.. lol! I never tire of it. I enjoy getting my hopes up and being in that anticipation. I hope you getting sick was a good sign. Just like football mentioned, I too felt brief moments of nausea during my 10 days of being pregnant. It came and it went. I was also VERY out of breath just even walking a few steps.

@Rebecca ~ Hope you feel better. I'm sure after all that you've been though with baby loss in your history, you can't help but worry.. but please.. your lil one needs you to think positive thoughts and keep the faith. Remember a time when pregnancy did work out with one of your children that you have now.. draw on that strength and remember the feeling of holding your baby in your arms... you have history of it working out. Don't forget that. :)

@Football ~ Hope you are doing well.

@Lolee ~ Wishing you and the twins a safe delivery. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Pisces...oh, dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I'll be in prayer for you to get decent prices on tickets, and for the strength you need to get through this.

Skyline...you have such an adorable bump! I'm so happy for you. Now you're on the downhill slide.

Lschrader. ...FXd for you dear! Early pregnancy can definitely cause nausea one moment and have you feeling fine the next. I hope this is it for you!

Football...our bodies are very sensitive. Your miscarriage could be causing the crazy temps this cycle as your body resets itself. Nothing may be in a normal range this month, but don't worry. I'm pretty sure you'll still see your shift. Sending a hug your way.

Lolee. ..praying all goes well!

My dd is now running a fever of 101.5. My second son started one this morning. My oldest ds and i still feel crappy, but at least for now we dont have fevers. We both are severely congested with harsh coughs and little energy, but I'm trying to look on the bright side! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo