Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6051 - 6060 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracles. .thank you sweetie. You're always so encouraging to me. I'm hanging on to that hope and trying hard to repudiate the fears. I know God doesn't want me living that way. Bless you for being so understanding.

User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/f0276394-e443-451f-ae86-3240c933b776.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

It's a baby. :) we have booked our baby moon to Puerto Rico. So excited.

Sky happy anniversary and your bump is adorable.

Pisces I am so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family.

Lschrader I was a little nauseous at the beginning but didn't throw up til about 7 weeks. Didn't you have a light cycle last month? Did you ever test just to be sure?

Miracle I am praying for you and your bfp.

Hey bean thanks :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle-I know it's so tough not to get excited. I think our minds let us forget how sucky it is every period and lets us enjoy the anticipation again. I think it's the only thing that keeps us going. I hope this is both of our months.

I know exactly how you feel. I felt and I guess kinda still feel that way. It just doesn't seem like it will ever happen. I wonder how much longer I can stay strong for? I am sorry you are having to travel for your grandmother's service. it is such a hard thing to do. We just that with DH's grandmother. Hugs to you.

Thanks for everyone's prayers and crossed fingers! Yes, my cycle was lighter last month, but I don't think I would be pregnant (if I even am) from then. I would be shocked. I have not felt sick since, so maybe it was a total coincidence. It sure is weird though. That never happens to me. I really really really hope this is it.

@rebecca- Sounds like that sickness really went through your household. I am so sorry but glad you do not have a fever anymore! Hope your family gets better soon!

@athena-Look at your little one! So cute.

@bean-How come??? Because of the SA?

10 years ago

LSchrader- because of hysterpinggram or HSG as I can't say it! Ha. Their injecting dye into uterus so need to be sure I'm not pregnant which is ironic as that's the reason I'm having it done cos we cant! We were not supposed to from CD 1 but resolve slipped a little on CD 8.....

User Image

10 years ago

Bean- Ah ha! yes I had one an HSG as well. It's pretty interesting! Good luck!

10 years ago

@Bean ~ Good luck with your HSG. I had one of those and that's where they discovered my abnormal uterine shape which led to an mri to confirm that I have a septate uterus. I'm grateful I had that done, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

@Lschrader ~ Forgot to ask, when do you get your DH SA results back? Hoping it's good news.

@Athena ~ Nice pic of your baby! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Bean - Thank you! :) Enjoy your time off, sounds like you deserve a break. I hope your HSG goes well. I had to laugh when you admitted your slip up on CD8.

@miracle - I don't know how you do it, I admire your strength and optimism. Even when doubt and discouragement have you down, you always pick yourself back up. Sending you hugs! I hope you have a safe drive to AZ.

@rebecca - Yep. Now that DH is finished with his play, it's time to start whipping this house into shape! I hope you are still on the mend. I love what @miracle said about thinking of the pregnancies that did work out. I'm willing you past this milestone in my thoughts.

@athena - Aw! Sweet little bean. If that's a "nub" I see (and if there is anything to the "nub theory") it looks like it's pointed in the boy nub direction. However, my gut guess is a girl. Can't wait till you guys find out! Woohoo!! I'm so glad you are planning a babymoon! I know how much you wanted one.

@LSchrader - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! How are you feeling? Any more nausea since then?

AFM - DH and I had a good day yesterday (as good as a Monday permits, anyway). Now that his play is over, he seems really pre-occupied with our finances and was doing a job search last night. I'm worried he is starting to feel a lot of pressure now that he doesn't have anything else to focus on. I feel so useless to help out at this point.

Had to give up my underwire bra. It was making my ribs and back hurt. Thusly I greet the world of shapeless boobs.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh, last night DH got to feel the baby kick! What a sweet anniversary present.

In other news:

Coworker just came in my office a little while ago and said that I am costing their station $13,000! I was like, "HOW, pray tell??"

Apparently HE (not the station he works for) has a longstanding debt of $13,000 and the courthouse brought by wage garnishment papers to be delivered to his boss. I signed for the papers and he saw my name, that I had signed for them, and now he's telling me it's my fault and I shouldn't have signed for anything if it wasn't for me.

Seriously! I just had to vent about that, it made me so mad.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-I am glad you guys had a good anni, and hopefully you got to sneak a lil taste of DH's bevvy! That is so sweet he got to feel the baby kick! What a perfect gift for him! I love that. I can imagine that now his play is over he is probably feeling like, Now what?!

No more nausea for me. I mean, that just had to be a coincidence, right? How is it possible to just have one bout of m/s or whatever you want to call it and actually be pregnant? I am pretty tired but who knows. I just am not feeling it. I am feeling very negative today. I know that for the most part I have a really good attitude about this all, and sometimes I just have to let myself feel down. Today is that day. I am having that feeling of, it's never going to happen, and I am feeling sorry for myself. I still have til Saturday until AF shows. I don't know if I will spot or not. Last month I didn't.

Sorry for the down post!

10 years ago

LOL you guys are silly!! Thanks for all the lovely compliments -- GO YANKEES!!!!!! :-P

BTW -- anatomy scan this Thursday, hopefully the little parts I think I DIDN'T see in my previous ultrasound photos turn out to be a baby girl...if not, my 2nd Prince is perfectly loved too! <3

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo