Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6781 - 6790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Started Af yesterday, another cycle busted. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-UGH I am so sorry :( Does your insurance cover anything exploratory? I know you have a split uterus, but maybe if you were to see a fertility doc, they would have some options? I don't know, just thinking i guess. I hope AF is nice to you. Cheer up and have a glass of wine.

I am CD8 today...I think, ha. Today is me and DH's fourth wedding anniversary. We are going to the Space Needle in Seattle on Sunday for it. Can you believe we have both lived here our entire lives and never been to Seattle's most known building?! ha. Should be fun :) I keep forgetting that I am supposed to be temping this cycle. I have not done it once. I need to set an alarm again for it.

9 years ago

@miracle - sorry to hear, it's always frustrating! Hope it's an easy one and you'll be back to trying!

@Lschrader - Congratulations on your 4th Anniversary, that's awesome! The Space Needle sounds like a fun date! :)

I have an appointment with the doctor on Friday to talk about my cycles. Still no AF and today is CD30 of what should have been a 24-25 day cycle. I haven't tested, I'm going to try and wait a couple more days. Strangely enough I've had a lot of CM - EWCM and just creamy lotion CM, usually I'm dry by this point or it's just scant and sticky.

Married 5/10/14, TTC #1, off BCP January 2014, TTC since June 2014, using CBFM, CBD OPK and tracking cycles.

9 years ago

Miracle - I'm sorry, dear! Hope you can spend some time in nature to help lift your spirits.

Lschrader - Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your time visiting the Space Needle. Sounds like fun. I definitely had to set an alarm to temp, otherwise I totally forgot.

Rsquared - hope you can get this cycle figured out, although I have to say the increased CM sounds promising...but I know it's not nice to get your hopes up just to see a BFN. Please let us know how it goes with your dr.

Athena - love your pictures on FB and what you've done getting ready for baby Eli! Everything looks so sweet. How are you doing?

Football, Bean, Pisces, Skyline - how are all of you?

Ashin - hope you can check in soon. Still praying for you.

Afm - Well, VBS has been incredibly hectic. I haven't done a whole lot, other than waddle around and take pictures or help the kitchen crew clean up from supper every night, but its enough to tire me out. I started having real deal contractions yesterday morning and again last night and this morning. They haven't gotten into a rhythm or pattern, though, so I'm just staying in touch with my dr and trying to force fluids to see if that will make them go away. I've also been banned from going up and down the stairs at church (if I come in the front of the church, I'd be doing like 15 steep stairs to get into the building then another 30 to get into the basement where we're having dinner every night.) Various church members keep an eagle eye on me and report to my DH if I break the rules, so I try to behave. I think emotionally I'm worn out. I don't want Titus to come too early and have to be in the NICU, but it's hard being pulled back and forth by your body. When I'm having the contractions I think "this is it", and when they slack off I start feeling like this will last forever! I'll be glad when VBS is over and I can rest a little. We've been up til midnight every night so far, and I think not getting enough sleep is playing a factor in my emotions being out of whack.

User Image

9 years ago

Rebecca I'm doing ok, I'm having a lot of female pain which I think is him starting to move down. How are you feeling?

Rsquared welcome. It's very possible you had an annovulatory cycle. To confirm ovulation you can take your temp when you wake up with a body Basel thermometer. You do it at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up before your feet hit the floor and then you plug it into a chart, either on here or I prefer the fertility friend app. Good luck at your appt.

Lschrader happy anniversary! We just hit 4 yrs in May!

Miracle I'm sorry the witch got you. I pray you get your little miracle soon.

Afm we had our appt today. Our baby boy is perfectly healthy and is measuring right on, well possibly a week ahead. He was measuring 4 lbs 15 oz.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-7.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Hi all! Cd 13 pos opk in the afternoon, neg opk the next day, pos opk this afternoon. ... temp spike ok cd 14 and todays the same temp as yesterday. ... so confused

9 years ago

Oh my goodness, sorry I haven't checked in lately ladies, we were out of data for the month.

@rsquared, welcome to the forum! Best wishes on your journey to baby!

@miracle, sorry to hear you are out again. I really hope and pray you will soon get your miracle baby. You deserve it so much.

@firewife, I'm with you!! Every time we think I might be pregnant, I do a ton of research on the internet and ALWAYS learn something new! It's amazing how much there is to know, and how much contradicting info there is. I just sent my dh a text tonight saying "I don't know what to believe anymore!!!!!"

@athena, so glad to see baby is right on track! Love the pic!

@lschrader, happy anniversary! I hope you enjoyed your day! We had our 4 year anniversary last month. July 3rd, which is nice because we always have the next day off together.

@rebecca, hope everything calms down for you and baby behaves with those contractions.

@ashin, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine how you feel or what you are going through. I'm praying for you.

AFM, AF came this cycle, one of my later cycles, but it was a very weird flow. Test said bfn. I did learn that I ovulate a lot earlier than I thought and that might be our problem. So today is day 11 of my cycle and tonight I'm experiencing ovulation symptoms I've not felt at all since I stopped bcp last may. I was on it from age 19 to 27 so I don't remember if I had these symptoms with ovulation before bcp. I didn't know anything about ovulation back then, I don't even think I knew what ovulation was. Anyway, I'm having cramping on the left side of my lower abdomen, which sometimes turns into cramps in the middle of my lower abdomen to the point it hurt a bit to stand and walk. I have felt that with AF cramps, but not ovulation! My thighs sometimes feel it too. I will check back in to update, this is very strange for me.

9 years ago

I have a lot of catching up to do!

@miracle - I'm so sorry AF got you. :( I hope your vacation visiting your family was wonderful! I highly recommend ANY woman doing the diet for 3-6 months. I am planning to get back on it after the baby is born to help my hormones get back to normal. (I'm hoping it will help resolve these pesky fibroids.) But one of the coolest things I realized while doing the diet was the huge verity in foods I was eating, it was great. :)

@football - I'm feeling good! I'm going in for weekly appointments now, so I think I have had two since my last proper post. When is your next appointment? Are you still having bouts of m/s? Mine was gone around 14 weeks I think.

@FireWife - It was always a little confusing looking at my chart until I was 3-5 days past O and I was able to start seeing a clear pattern. Be sure to keep taking the B6 during your luteal phase (between ovulation and AF) that is when your body needs it the most!

@pisces - Hope everything is going well with you!

@LSchrader - Congratulations on your anniversary! How was the Space Needle? I really hope the morphology doesn't affect the success of the IUI and you guys get it within the first or second try!

@rebecca - Hehe! Glad you got a giggle out of my silly picture. Earlier this week (Monday and Tuesday evenings) I was having BH contractions in a pattern. 1 min long, 5 min apart for 1 hour. Both evenings I got in the tub and they eased off. Nothing like that since. Have you tried soaking in a warm bath for yours? A friend shared a link with tips on keeping premature labor away, I will FB message it to you since they flag links as spam on here now. Try not to let your body wear you out, you want little Titus to stay in there as long as possible!

@Rsquared - My first month TTC I had a 50 day cycle and must have ovulated way late or not at all. It was really frustrating. Any sign of AF yet? How did your appointment go?

@athena - I hope your female pain eases up as your body gets used to whatever he's up to. Love the new pictures you got, he's such a cutie.

@jandk - Hope you figured out the right time of O and that you catch the bean this cycle! Good luck!

@Bean - Hope things are going well with you!

AFM - I am 99% done with my To-Do list, which feels pretty great. I was having contractions in a regular pattern Monday night and Tuesday night and my sister about had me convinced he was going to be born before Thursday. Nothing going on since. I am fine with that, I want to make it to his Due Date. (I don't know why people are so gung-ho for him to come early.) I can't believe I will be 39 weeks tomorrow!!! Time has flown. I thought it would start dragging here in the last month, but it hasn't!

User Image

9 years ago

hi everyone! my husband and i have been tring for about 6 months now and nothing! this cycle i o'ed on august 11th so im 5dpo now, yesterday my breasts have been sore and have bumps popping up around the nipple. i have also had some light cramping and light tanish/pink discharge today. so i am feeling hopeful!

9 years ago

@55comet - Tell us a little bit more about yourself. Have you been using OPKs or keeping a BBT chart? Hope this is your lucky cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo