Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5851 - 5860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I was about 6 weeks pregnant with my 1st before I finally got a BFP @lschrader! So you never know! Good luck and hopefully we both get our BFP this month!

User Image

10 years ago

HOLY EFFIN CRAP I JUST GOT A BFP!!!!!!!! It's faint but ITS THERE!!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers - WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers-wahooooooooo!!!!! So exciting!!!

No spotting still. If I am till not spotting by tomorrow I will test again. I'm just not feeling good. Feeling nauseous but I think I are too
Much, haha.

10 years ago

Spoke too soon. Just did a cp check and I have pink spotting. Well I guess
Onto next month.

10 years ago

Mrsrogers yay!! Post the test for us to see

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@MrsRogers- congratulations!!! Praying it's a sticky, healthy bean!

@LSchrader- oh no :( I'm sorry to hear that! Last cycle I did have a tiny bit of pink spotting a few days before my {kinda} BFP. Obviosuly that didn't end well, but ya never know. I hope the spotting stays away! Hugs, dear!

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know how to post a pic! Hubby wasn't quite convinced cos it took a while for the first test to go positive and the second line was faint, so while we were at the shops this arvo I bought another test, diluted, afternoon pee and it went positive straight away!! Eeeppppp!!! Can't WAIT to call my fert doc and tell him!! I'd be about 5.3 weeks, due date around hubby's birthday, according to online calculators :)

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers - Definitely positive! So happy! Sending you lots and lots of !!!

@Nervousscared - I hope everything is okay, maybe sounds like you are worried about an unplanned pregnancy?

@pisces - Thank you! I am not letting anything worry me and it's very encouraging to hear of others who have dealt with the same things and everything turned out fine. I think everything will be fine for us as well.
DH's middle name is his mother's maiden name, and I think Morgan would be a great middle name, but if I use Henry, I can't use Morgan, because Henry is my dad's name. We like Henry for different reasons, so it isn't like we think of it as naming him after my dad, but that's how people will perceive it, so we definitely have to pick one or the other to use in the same name.
I hope you get a 6 week trip AND that it lands so you O twice in that time. That would be so cool!

@LSchrader - Boo-hiss on the BFN and spotting. About what you said earlier... maybe the fact that you know DH's sperm is on its way to healthy and regenerated is why this cycle is different and you don't feel so defeated? There is a definitely silver lining and it's taking over more of the cloud every day! Sorry for the lame metaphor. lol Still keeping my fingers crossed that you are not yet out this cycle!
We ARE Breaking Bad fans, DH is a huge fan. Okay, so get this, I have run the name Walter by DH before and he panned it, but the other day after the u/s I ran it by him again and he didn't wrinkle his nose, so I went on to say that I've always liked it since reading some books as a girl, and I liked it more since watching Fringe, I love Walter Bishop! And he thought for a second and then he got a little smile on his face and said, "Or Walter White..." I had to laugh, but I assured him we would be naming the child with Walter Bishop in mind, NOT Walter White! He went on to say that he might dig the name Walter... so it's a definite maybe.

@lolee - I know bed rest has to suck, hope you can stay strong and so glad Eli was okay! That had to be scary. Glad it didn't send you into labor!

@football - That is exactly why we have decided to tell people that we haven't decided on a name yet (and keep our ideas to ourselves). When he arrives and we announce his name, no one can make a comment like that, they all have to pretend they think it's great. LOL Henry is growing in popularity, I don't know any baby Henry's personally, but it's up in the top 20's list now, I think.
Oh yes. :) I decided on a nursery theme a long time ago before we ever started TTC; Box Turtles with a Green, Gray, Cream and Brown color scheme.
As for your luteal phase, that usually stays the same so your cycle will probably be a little longer.

@rebecca - Aw, thank you! :) So far nothing has seemed like REALLY bad news, everything so far is mostly in the "this could be a problem, but most likely not" category, so I won't worry until there is a more definite reason to worry. That's my plan, anyway.
I really hope your MIL doesn't say anything too negative. I know how it is, my mom's mom was never too thrilled and would say things that weren't very sensitive when my mom would announce another baby. She was just very old fashioned and I think she worried a lot too, and like you said, didn't know how to express it in a nice way.

@miracle and @bean - Hope you are both well and check in soon!

AFM - 17 weeks tomorrow! The fibroid pain has subsided significantly, but segued into abdominal soreness. I think I'm entering the stretching stage! lol I feel like I had to have done a million sit-ups the previous day. It's a little scary knowing my belly is just going to keep getting stretched from here on out. Yikes.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo