Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5671 - 5680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader and @skyline, i took four tests in total today, and had 2 evaps... One was like a colour run (the one you have seen) then 2BFN (totally white) then a further evap but grey.... I will do one last one in the morning with fmu... But i totally feel like i will come on anytime now (AF due 1st).
Im going to pop a pic on that shows the two tests i took after the one you saw... Its so upsetting when you get an evap though...

X

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@football- I am so so so sorry. I second Athena. Go get checked out right away. Hugs to you.

10 years ago

Thanks for the extra info and support about the SA, ladies!

Hubby was diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer not long after we were married (2+ yrs ago), and finished treatment and chemo about 18 months ago. His SA from 10 months ago was truly terrible, but the doctor expected to see improvement by now, so fingers crossed. Recovery from chemo can take a long time, so even if the new numbers aren't good it doesn't mean they can't improve someday. We just need to wait and see. It just makes no sense to be actively trying if there's no real chance of it working for now.

Oddly enough, hubby and I had agreed that we wanted to adopt before we were ever married, and we are still planning to. We knew that i might have issues TTC because of my endometriosis, but we agreed early on that fertility treatments were something we never ever wanted to put ourselves through. It was only after he got sick that he started to rethink it. Realizing HE might never be able to make a baby was much harder than ME not being able to. It's become really important to him, so now we are starting to consider all those treatments we were so sure we would never want. (funny how that works!!!)

We used to joke that the only positive pregnancy test we would ever see was the one he took when he was first diagnosed. (testicular cancer causes a big surge in HCG. Go figure.)

10 years ago

football, that's just heartbreaking. I can't even imagine. :(

10 years ago

@football im so sorry, can you go to the hospital now? Get your bloods done?
Praying you are ok hun x

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@football - I'm on break in my GED class, I just had to pop on here real quick and say how sorry I am!! I really hope it's a false alarm, but bright red/clots does not sound good. I'm so sad for you! :(

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ My heart sank as I read your last post about having bright red clots. It seems you were and are very in tune with you body.. My heart is sad for you on this day as you are going through this. I am here for you if you need to talk. You know that I know what its like. Sending you a big hug sweetie. I am so very sorry. You and your dh are in my prayers.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Football - oh, honey!! Please let us know how you are!! I'm praying for you. And like Miracle said, I'm here for you too if you need to pm me. I've been in your shoes before. Lots of love sent your way.

kxmkate - bless your dh's heart! I hope he sees improvement in his SA. That must have been a tough road for both of you.

Afm - Tomorrow I'll be 10 weeks. I get to meet the high risk ob at 9:30, and they're supposed to try to hear the heartbeat. I pray everything goes well. I'm so down right now after reading Football's post, I don't even want to write any more. I hope everyone is doing well.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Feeling sad as I think about what Football is having to endure right now. I am praying for her well being right.

It's raining here finally in central California where I live. We have been in a drought, so I'm appreciating all this rain we're getting. Rain can be very cleansing. I am entering my fertile period starting tomorrow Thurs. I will be on cd 13. I usually ovulate on or around cd 15 of my cycle. I haven't bedded in a week. Going to bed tomorrow and then cd 15, 16 and 17. The cycle I got pregnant, I bedded on cd 15 and 16 which was only twice in 7 days and it worked. I can feel my ovaries gearing up and I have some cm. I took a fertility tincture since AF until now (blend of herbs) for conception and toning the uterus. It is what it is ladies.. we shall see.

@kxmkate ~ Welcome to the group. I can only imagine what you and your dh have had to go through . I hope that he continues to improve his sperm count and you get your long awaited bfp soon. Anything is possible and I completely believe in miracles.

@mrsuz ~ I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that those evap lines you're seeing are just a super duper early positive. Are you using fmu that's high concentrated? Good luck.

@Lschrader ~ Sounds like you're Ovulating later this cycle. Good luck hon. Maybe the new bedding regimen will do the trick? I hope this is your lucky cycle.

@Rebecca ~ I know it's a sad night with hearing footballs post earlier :( It's the most helpless feeling ever. I never had my heart ache so intensely and as deeply as it did just barely 6 weeks ago when I had my m/c. The good that came out of it for me was that I am fertile and am capable of conceiving and that after about 3 weeks I was ok.. I was smiling again.

@Skyline ~ How are you? Hope you and the little bean are doing well. How is school going?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle, Thank you... I think it's fair to say we are out, another BFN with FMU and sensitive strips. I got my BFP at 12 DPO last cycle... Just have to wait on the witch now I guess? Really don't feel the same as I did last time... X

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo