Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3281 - 3290 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Miracle: Thank your for the warm welcome :) My Husband I have been trying for about 7 months. I know that this isn't long by Dr. standards, but it feels like an eternity for us both! It will also be our first pregnancy.

Are any of you ladies pregnant? Or is everyone trying for their first??

10 years ago

We have a few pregers out there I am , jsx is a week behind me, introuble, lolee, and I know I'm forgetting someone, this will be my first boy, I have a 3 and 1 year old girl

10 years ago

Thats awesome, Tifferz. Wishing all you guys the best!

Can't wait to be there...I just took a test, 11-12dpo and it was BFN :(

10 years ago

Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday. Yesterday I spent some time at the beach soaking up the sunshine and then I rode my bike 4 miles. Felt good to get outside and be in the fresh air. 5 or 6 dpo today.

@Carla ~ Your welcome. 7 months can feel like eternity when you want something.. I know exactly how you feel hon. Are you temping, charting, taking supplements, ect?

I am 41 and been actively trying to conceive my first for 5 years. I was born with a uterine abnormality. A septate uterus. Which is tissue that divides my uterus and cervix into two cavities. Can be the cause for many miscarriages and also infertility. I am still holding out for hope that God will bless me with my miracle baby soon. Feel like my life isn't complete without getting to be a biological mom. I also know that there's a reason for everything and sometimes we can't quite see it yet... My partner has 2 kids from a previous marriage. I have watched them grow since they were 4 & 6 and now they're almost 10 & 11. Great kids. I love them very much.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@carla Welcome Welcome!!! Sorry about the BFN those always suck but remember that you are always IN until the witch shows up. Keep your head up. Have you thought of trying clomid? Are your cycles regular? Have you had any type of testing? I have 3 kids. I am TTC my fourth after tubal reversal. My sweet DH does not have any kids of his own and I want to share this experience with him. Yes we have out pregnant bunch who still hang around to cheer us on & I love them for their support.

@miracle let know about your detailed reading it gives a lot of insight as to where you are in the process. Glad you got some time outside, you are always at your best out of doors & away from technology. for you it's like a battery recharge. Me it's a drainer...lol I know I'm terrible. Although te fall is my favorite time of year.

@athena you test today?

AFM: it's Sunday- Football, laundry, and Bar Rescue (love that show).

10 years ago

@ Carla welcome hun sorry bout your bfn

@ Athena did you test today?

@ Pisces awww we love you too..

Good evening every one
Hope all is well..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey Carla I think I'm right behind you, I'm 9 dpo.

Pisces I tested but didn't see anything. It was just a cheap test. Tomorrow I'm going to try a frer again.

Miracle I hope you are getting relaxed. I know you will have your baby. Have you ever thought about a surrogate? I know that you wouldn't get to go through it, but it would be your biological child.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey Carla I think I'm right behind you, I'm 9 dpo.

Pisces I tested but didn't see anything. It was just a cheap test. Tomorrow I'm going to try a frer again.

Miracle I hope you are getting relaxed. I know you will have your baby. Have you ever thought about a surrogate? I know that you wouldn't get to go through it, but it would be your biological child.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ You are so right. I feel great when I get outside and breathe in the fresh air. I love to walk, cycle and hike. The outdoors is my personal gym. I wish I took advantage of it more often. I get sucked into the computer and phone a lot being a gemini needing information.. lol. Did you confirm your temps and O when you thought you did? I look forward to hearing what she says for my in depth reading. I read all her testimonies on her website last night and teared up a bunch from all the comments and stories people posted.. pretty cool.

@Athena ~ My partner and I don't have the money to do surrogate. We don't have the insurance for it either. If I had money then I would look into having the surgery to remove the septate wall which can take up to 2 separate surgeries to remove the tissue and there's always a chance of rupturing the uterus or cervix during the procedure. Not to mention the cost would be very expensive out of pocket :( Just have to hold onto prayers, faith and a miracle. I look forward to hearing what your poas results are tomorrow at 10 dpo for you. I hope it's good news.. In the past how long was your luteal phase?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena yeah it's too early for those Internet cheapies if you have a FRER use that tomorrow. I will say a prayer for you before I go to bed

@miracle yes I confirmed O. I am 4DPO tomorrow 5. My boobs are killing me. I had to ask DH not to touch them today. Lol I noticed that you seem to report back as a happy camper after spending some time outside. Once we are in Hawaii I will probably be an out doors again. So with Obama care maybe you can find an affordable insurance or assistance with insurance that can help you get the surgery.

Sorry if I offended anyone by bringing up Obama care, I know it's a sore subject for some people but for people like @miracle they can't hold pre-existing condition against her.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo