Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5001 - 5010 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I finally took the digital test! BFP!! I'll be uploading it now.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@pisces - I'm with @LShrader, I will be praying that you get your BFP before DH leaves! I'm glad you will get to visit with him after he's gone, maybe, just maybe the timing would line up for some BDing!

@Bean and @football - This is a great forum! I can't believe people would be so rude and unwelcoming! I guess this one is so great because someone like @miraclemama started it and set the tone. :) I'm glad we all found each other and look forward to new people all the time.

@DeLa - Whoooop!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Bean & football...i totally agree! I thought this was the way all forums were, until i tried to join them. This is a special group of women. Im so thankful for their support and love.

Someone asked what dpo i was...sorry, im on my phone or id check. I think im 7 or 8, but im not sure.

DeLa...yay girl! Love those digi tests.

Pisces...my heart goes out to you. You know im praying for you. But its good to hear you sounding more yourself.

Lschrader...im praying for you too!

Well, im praying for all of us. Lol! You all feel like sisters.

User Image

10 years ago

This forum has brought us a lot of new people and I think that is great. I mean hey, I was new at one point! I don't expect everyone to stick around forever, so newbies are what keeps it going! Glad we all found each other!

@dela-Hooooooray! Love seeing the words! Congrats!

Well ladies I am off to my family cabin this weekend for my dad and brother in law's birthday. We should have snow which will be fun. I won't be able to check in and not getting that confirmation from @miracle is just going to kill me! I will try and see if my phone will work there. It seems to get a little better every time we go. We will also be cheering on our Hawks this weekend! Not sure if any of you are Saints' fans or not but we are hoping to take the win! haha :)

Also, I wanted to update you on my "clean cycle". My CM has still been SO different and globby. My boobs are sore as usual too. Had this been a possible cycle, CM would have me convinced i was pregnant! Just funny what changes our bodies go through month to month.

Have a great weekend ladies!

10 years ago

@ miracle were stalking and waiting to hear results hope all is ok hope you update soon

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm with @Lolee...I'm refreshing the page every few minutes waiting to hear your news!

Hope everything's alright and you're just busy celebrating, @Miracle!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies.... IT'S OFFICIAL! MY BLOOD TEST IS POSITIVE. I AM PREGNANT! I did it. God blessed me with a complete and total miracle! OMG!

My primary care dr was the one who I visited today b/c I found out yesterday my obgyn left the area and moved.. I had no idea as I hadn't seen her in 2 months. Crazy. So now I have to wait to hear back from the referral for them to find me a new OB which could take a week or 2. I don't like that...

I am a mixture of emotions. Life is AMAZING!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

this post is a test to see if I uploaded my new ticker right

User Image[/url][/url]

I knew it Miracle!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I've been thinking about you all day and was giddy telling your story to my husband. I am so happy for you!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ Thank you soooo much! I am in happy shock. I don't know when it will fully sink in but I am very very happy! I can't believe it really! I mean I can, but you know what I mean.. lol

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo