Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6771 - 6780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca- I am feeling relieved! Sounds like you guys had some fun doing your nails! It aways feels good to sit back and feel pampered!

@miracle- glad you're feeling peaceful. It's nice to get away. Enjoy your vacation; sounds like you've got some fun things planned!

@rsquared- welcome! I also suggest not to test until after you're late!

AFM- 12 weeks today! I haven't been feeling sick the last two days and that's really starting to worry me! We saw the heartbeat last on 10w3d and have another week and a half to go before seeing the babe again. Trying not to worry as I know this is the time when women usually start feeling better. I'm still exhausted, though. Slept 12 hours last night. It'll be nice when I can feel kicks and know everything is okay. Just praying all is well and the little heart is still beating away. Hate this second guessing!

Edited to add: I started feeling a little queasy, and what do ya know, I threw up my PB&J I had just eaten. Guess the nausea isn't gone?

User Image

9 years ago

@football_girl and FireWife, thank you for the warm welcome and sound advice, I will keep y'all posted! :)

Married 5/10/14, TTC #1, off BCP January 2014, TTC since June 2014, using CBFM, CBD OPK and tracking cycles.

9 years ago

@Rsquared ~ Welcome to the group. Looks like you and I are on the same schedule. My af is due in 2 days as well. Wishing you lots of luck! Keep us posted.

@Football ~ Thank you! I am glad that you were feeling better.. but good to hear that the nausea is still lingering yet giving you the comfort perhaps of knowing that the lil one is ok in there.

@Rebecca ~ Yay, you had your first pedicure! Aren't they amazing? I love pedicures. My feet always feel so soft and pretty when I get them done. Do you think you will go early like your Dh thinks you will? Sounds like baby

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,
It's been a month since i've posted. The last time I posted it was about my HCG levels not doubling. I'm technically 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant. However I've started my miscarriage as of Sunday. :(

I've been in and out of the hospital or ER every week since my last post for various reasons also getting hcg every 2 days -- and it was still not doubling. My obgyn wanted me to do a D&C since week 5 but i said i wanted to do it naturally to make sure. Didn't want to have any guilt. up until sunday things were looking good.,,, my weekly ultrasound showed that things were progressing... saw a yolk sac develop. however yesterday I started bleeding a lot and went in for an ultrasound there was no more yolk sac . I passed some tissue (think it was the placenta), but it showed incomplete miscarriage. So my new obgyn ( my old one went on maternity leave) gave my misoprostol. I'm so scared to take it because of the pain that i've read it caused.

so sad...... trying to think positive -- about the rainbow baby. It's been 4-5 weeks of my obgyn telling me i'm going to miscarry .. so in a way.. i'm happy it's finally here. A part of me was hoping my bean would make it. The 4-5 weeks of waiting and being in limbo was the hardest thing ever. One thing I've learned.. is how much I dislike when people say "miscarriage is common don't worry" because it undermines the emotional toll i'm going through.

It's been a roller coaster of emotion for both me and my husband. My DH blamed himself for a lot of the activities we did in the beginning. I had to keep telling him that camping and watching sports games at the arena did not cause the miscarriage. I'm normally a very active person who does intense exercise 4-5 times a week. I stopped all of that the minute I found out I was pregnant because I went to the ER with low blood pressure. sigh.

@ miracle: your vacation sounds lovely! it's always good to be around family. Enjoy your time! i'm from LA and miss my family solo much. My sister came to comfort me over the weekend while the miscarriage was going on.

@ football: i'm so happy for you! :) pregnancy symptoms are a blessing!

@rsquared: yes please test after you are late. (people kept telling me this but i couldn't help it and kept testing hahah). I didn't get a positive until 5 days after.

@ rebecca: wow a lot of exciting stuff going on in your household. I'm glad you and dd got a pedicure. sounds so relaxing!

@lschrader: glad your appt went well. sending positive thoughts :)

Sorry if i've missed people. it's 2 Am and i'm trying to get work done before I take the misoprostol. I went on medical leave yesterday.

9 years ago

Ashin....I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I've lost multiple pregnancies, and no matter how common they say it is, the emotional pain and heartache is intense. I wish I could give you a big hug. I will be praying for you. Please let us know how you do. My heart aches for you.

Miracle...soak in your time with family. I hope it's a time of rest and refreshing for you.

Rsquared....welcome! I second the ladies that don't test until you're late. :) I couldn't take the stress.

Football...I know exactly what you mean! Even now i have days where I worry sonething could happen. But I just have to snap out of it. Sorry you lost your sandwich, but I know the sickness was comforting in a way.

Afm...VBS started and I did too much running around. I wound up getting dehydrated and had cramps in my legs, feet, hips, and backside! all night. So fun! :( Guess I'll be taking it easier the rest of the week.

User Image

9 years ago

@Ashin - I'm so sorry for your loss, sending lots of strength and love your way. Let us know how you're doing.

@Miracle - that's great to hear, you'll have to keep me posted on how you're doing. BTW, I live in LA :) hope you're enjoying time with the family, I miss mine!

@football - sorry you lost your PB&J, maybe you can drink some pedialyte? its for babies so it's gentle enough on the stomach and keep you hydrated?

:) still catching up on everyone's stories and experiences.

I tested this morning, which is CD28, and it was BFN. This should be short cycle - 24/25 days so technically AF should already be here but I have no idea what's going on, I can't figure out when I ovulated since all my OPKs were negative and it was the first month with CBFM so I didn't get any peaks.

Strangely enough, even though I'm frustrated by what my body is doing or rather not doing, I'm not stressed at allâ?¦still hoping I'm not completely out this month, but if I am, there is always next monthâ?¦*sigh*

Married 5/10/14, TTC #1, off BCP January 2014, TTC since June 2014, using CBFM, CBD OPK and tracking cycles.

9 years ago

@Rsquared - Maybe this was an anovulatory cycle?

@Ashin - I am so sorry! *hugs* Definitely let yourself grieve, I know how frustrating it can be when people don't understand.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-So glad you had some vacation time. Time away is sometimes just what you need! I hope those AF cramps are staying away.

@football-I am sure I will be the exact same way as you. But this time its for real. Your little bean is there to stay. Will you guys find out what you are having?

@rebecca-Oh yes, a pedicure. Best things ever!!! i could go for one right now. You might just become addicited :) Glad you got a little girls day. I bet that made your daughter feel extra special too!

@Ashin-Oh i am so so sorry for your loss. I have never lost a baby, but I have also never been pregnant. I had a close friend just go through a m/c and she told me that even though yes, it's great to know she can get pregnant, people telling her...at least you know you can get pregnant DOES NOT HELP. I never thought of it like that and that makes total sense. I think everyone processes the loss differently, but know that we are all here for you. You are right that nothing you did caused this and hopefully your hubby can feel reassured with that too.

@Rsquared -are your cycles usually normal? Is it odd to not get a peak or a positive opk??

AFM-Well I am around CD6 or 7 I think. This is our last cycle before the big IUI! Hard to believe this is where we are, but i am really excited for this journey. Knowing that i could be pregnant next month is so exciting. I just pray that it happens for us.

9 years ago

@skyline - I don't think it was, but I'm not sure. My CBFM was low for 3 days, high for 16, then low again, which is very normal for the first month.

@LSchrader - I got off BCP in January and these are my cycles since then.

Jan - 21 days
Feb - 32 days
March - 25 days
April - 35 days
May - 24 days - Positive OPK CD 11
June - 31 days - Positive OPK CD 13 (stopped testing, think I ovulated later since the cycle was so long)
July - not sure yet. - NO Positive OPK (could have missed it since I only test once a day around 2-4pm)

Anyone have any experience with Angus Castus? I've been reading that it's helpful for fertility and regulating cycles.

I think I'll give my doc a call tomorrow to find out what she thinks is going on.

9 years ago

@Rsquared ~ I don't know much about angus caste but I have heard people say that Vitex with chaste berry helps regulate their menstrual cycles. Even maca root and evening primrose help too! Definitely speak with your doctor about it first but it wouldn't hurt to do your own research on the web. I hope you get some answers soon.

@Lschrader ~ Time is flying by quickly and your IUI will be happening before you even know it... that is IF you don't get preggo during this natural cycle. Ya never know. Either way, I'm happy that you sound hopeful as well as you should be. :)

@Ashin ~ I am so sorry for your loss. I know it's devastating. I wish I was near you to give you a big hug! I hope you allow yourself to really grieve and mourn this loss. My heart goes out to you and your dh. Please be gentle with yourselves during this process. You are not alone. I have had a miscarriage and cried for weeks/months over it. :( Sending healing prayers your way!

@Rebecca ~ Hopefully you can stay off your feet as much as possible and rest.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo