Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1091 - 1100 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Go pick up the Walmart 88cent tests and keep testing cuz your temps and symptoms sounds promising!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisece- yea keep testing, remember I didn't get my possative till 17dpo

10 years ago

@jsx unless I really O'd on Saturday ??? Lol. Or both I sent you my chart to Fert Friend and I updated my chart here. I keep waiting on it to fall but this morning up again. I hate BFN!!! :-(

@tiff thanks ladies

@miracle and @topo haven't gotten after me for cheating yet. Which means they haven't seen it yet

10 years ago

@ pisces - you ALWAYS tell everyone you're not out til AF shows! Very eary test, just move on and stay positive!

Really tired today, been grabbing 10 min naps all day where I can but still sleepy! No other symptons but still a big question mark on when O will be!

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble thanks for the encouragement. I really needed it. I am sure that your O is coming soon babe just be patient.

where are @topo and @miracle??? I cheated and neither if you have gotten after me all day? It doesn't feel right ...lol

AFM: cheated again and it's what I get it was a dye run ...lmao check my most recent image. The funny thing is that it dye everywhere except the perfect cut out of the test area...lmao. **shakinh my head **

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ You are in trouble lil missy! You are like the kid on christmas morning who comes out before anyone is awake and peaks at the presents to see what they are....lol. And what are you doing using a blue dye test AGAIN? You know those mess with your head, get your hopes up only to find out it was a evap. I hate blue dye tests for that very reason. Wait til topo hears this...lol. I'm totally joking with you. Bfn sucks. Your temps are great and I think you are too early. So hang in there hon.

I have all the usual pms symptoms right now that I normally get in the 2ww. I'm bloated, constipated, breasts are sore, gassy, little nausea and slight cramps (probably gas) LOL... sorry for the tmi. I have 4 more days til I test...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

13 dpo test getting darker 130451!! First response brand!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miraclemama I know not was bad to test so early after I said I wasn't going to. It wasn't a blue dye test, it was a red dye test. I am too wondering if my CTP chart isn't right and I O'd on last Saturday like it said. In which case I am only 8DPO today and not 10. I'm so confused. @tiff said get cheap test and keep testing! Lol and the funny thing with me I'm not gassy, I'm not bloated at all, I was nauseous this morning when I got up to temp.

@jsx I saw your test, looks freaking awesome!!!! And I bet your beta will too. Let me know how it goes today with brunch and the big brother t-shirt.

AFM: temps were up more to 98.67 this am(they still may fall). I was nauseous this morning when I woke up to temp so I got and tested with a clear blue easy and BFN again. I laid down disappointed and started looked at my charts what if I really O'd sat instead of Thursday, then that would explain much. It would mean im only 8dpo and those cramps I had night before last (that disappeared) could have been implant and I may not show positive until later tonight or tomorrow. As I said to @miracle I'm nOt bloated, not gassy, cramps disappeared. Who knows at this point. Can someone with charting experience please look at my chart here and on Fert Friend and tell me what you think about my O date.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

10 years ago

@jsxt ~ Yahoo! Your test is DARK now. Can't wait to hear how the sharing the news at the b'day party goes today. I'm sure it will be AMAZING. How in the world did you last the past few days not telling your dh. He had to have sensed something from you.. such as pregnant glow, smiling non stop..lol. Oh and thanks for the link to the psychic's facebook page. I checker her and her website out..she seems like the genuine real deal. I would pay to have a reading with her in a heartbeat. Got a good vibe from her picture and what she wrote about on her actual website which explains everything she does and offers with prices. Very affordable. Thanks for the info.

@pisces ~ I bet you did Ovulate on Saturday when you got home. That would make sense and it's what someone in here said happened to them after taking clomid rememeber? They ovulated 10 days after last dose of clomid. So I bet that was you. Temps are still great. Glad you used pink dye test :)

@topo ~ How are you? I hope you are having a blast at the water park/6 flags..

Everyone else.. hope you are having a nice Sunday.

AFM ~ 3 more days til I SHOULD test.. because that's when AF is due on Wed. She is always clock work.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I looked at your chart it could have been sat or even Monday! So finger Xd for you it does look good tho!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo