Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7661 - 7670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle-You are making me very nervous. When will you find out what is going on???

@Zyra- Ha, i love that you had a dream of a girl :) I am wanting girl first really bad! Although, i also just don't care :)

I am so sorry your body is not responding well this time around. Spending they money is SUCH gamble, trust me I get it. I can tell you that once we made that decision, it felt so right though. Looking back at it now, the money doesn't even matter. We were smart with our money, saved up, and paid off any debt we had from it off. We have no residual balance of IVF at this point. Whatever path you decide, just know that you can do it. He provides in more ways than you know possible. DH took on a second job though his company to make extra money, we did not buy anything and cut back on going out and whatot. On payday...i put every extra penny into savings so there was NO option to use it.

What kind of injections are they suggesting? I can tell you that my meds were around $3,700 after the rebates and whatnot. However, that was a full IVF cycle, so i would be shocked if yours were anywhere near that!

AFM-I am 10w4d today! Still feeling sick, but today has been a little better so far. My sister (who is a photographer) did our annoucement photos last night. I made a onesie that says Worth the Wait on it. I also did one that says No. 7 on it. I have 6 neices and nephews so we had them all line up and hold the onesie. It was pretty fun :) We will probably post the pictures next week. I am also telling our story. I have always wanted to be very open and honest about it so i can't wait to get it out of my head! I am telling the rest of my work this week too. Very excited!

I hope everyone is doing well and has some fun memorial day plans! Sunday before Memorial Day is my birthday! We are going to Lake Chelan (Easter Washington) and hoping for some sun!!!

8 years ago

Miracle...sweetie, I hope everything is ok and you're feeling better. Does the obgyn have any ideas?

Zyara....I'm sorry you don't seem to be responding to the treatment this time. I know it has to be confusing and upsetting. I am praying for you through this.

Lschrader. ..10w4days already? Man, it's going fast! Your photo shoot sounds like fun. Hope your ms is starting to go away.

Afm...I'm 6w1d. I don't see the obgyn until June 10th. Nursing Titus is something else. My bbs are so sore when he latches on for the first time on each side it's very uncomfortable, but most of the time it gets better the longer he nurses. My sense of smell is off the charts, but at least right now my MS isn't too bad. The only other hard thing is how tired I get, especially if I'm gone all morning taking the kids places. After lunch I just can't keep my eyes open. I'm taking a nap almost every day with Titus! My dh is hoping for a girl, but I think we'll have another boy. Our due date is Jan 10th, but we might have a December baby with a scheduled c section.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies - Yesterday I had blood drawn to see what my thyroid and hormone levels are doing. This morning I go off to get a pelvic ultrasound. My obgyn wants to see me to discuss the results of these 2 tests as well as do an endometrium biopsy on June 16th. So fart away. I have to wait patiently. In the mean time I am bleeding, breasts hurt sooooo bad. On top of all of this my neck/back are flared up and I have been in bed the past 4 days. :(

Okay onto the good news.. going to go back to LA on Friday to see family and go to a Neil Diamond concert.. don't laugh. I LOVE him. He is a childhood favorite and very special memories with my family while growing up and listening to his music.

How are you ladies doing/feeling?

@Lschrader - I am sorry that I didn't get pregnant with you. How are you feeling? What's new with your symptoms? Latest doctor appt's?

@Rebecca - Hi mama - How are you feeling? Have you been to the doctor yet? When is your due date? Still can't believe you got pregnant so fast this time around. WOW!

@Skyline, Bhanna, Football, Pisces, and anyone else that I forgot .. how are you doing?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- Please don't you ever say sorry again! Lady, i know you are taking some time away, which i think is much needed, but i still have quite a few months of being pregnant :) Life has something really big in store for you, i just know it. I am sorry you have to wait so long to go over all of you tests. That seems so far away, but then again, it doesn't sound like your doctor is too concerned that something might be really wrong. I love that you are going to a ND concert!! He is my sister's favorite too! In fact, my mom went into labor with her during a neil diamond concert!! It was destiny :)

8 years ago

@Lschrader - That is so wild that your mom went into labor with your sis at a ND concert. All that excitement and movement! I really hope and pray that something wonderful is going to happen for me even if it means that I don't conceive.

AFM - The bleeding finally stopped on Tuesday morning, nothing since thank GOD! The technician doing the ultrasound the other day made me feel worried. I know that they are not legally able to tell you what they see during an ultrasound. However, I asked her if she could tell me what she sees and she said "what do you know about your situation" and I said "Other than the septate uterus that everything was okay". Well she went on to say that "I am only allowed to tell you what you already know". Basically she can't be the one to give me news, I'm guessing bad news or any news. This has me feeling uneasy. I should hear back from my Dr tomorrow after she reads the results. Ugh! I don't know when to start counting cd1. I guess I will have to take opk's every day until see my surge.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Any news from the Dr yet miracle??? And I too love Neil Diamond! :-)

Zyara, I'm sorry honey.. I dread September to be honest. It is when we are going to move forward again with the RE after taking the summer off and I am terrified to see what we have to do. I'm with you, I wanna try the injections but if it doesn't work I will kiss myself in the butt saying I should've saved those thousands to put toward IVF. SUCKS! Wish we could just snap our fingers and be happy, healthy, and pregnant!

Rebecca I'm glad to hear you are doing great! Any sickness yet?

Lschrader, please post a pic on here of your announcement. I would LOVE to see it! That is super cute :-)

8 years ago

I totally missed the FB posts!!!! Here is a link to mine, please feel free to add me!

https://www.facebook.com/xomandyxocheyxo

8 years ago

@miracle - So glad the bleeding has stopped. I hope all is well, that ultrasound tech has me anxious for you!

For those who haven't friended me yet, my Facebook profile: www.facebook.com/rebekah.provence

User Image

8 years ago

I am not sure how many dpo but I am on CD24. My dh and I did the bd last night and when I went to the bathroom there was a little blood. I don't know if that is implantation bleeding or something weird happened during our dance. Should I chart it as spotting or just ignore it?

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Happy Memorial Day. Hope you are having a good day!!

@miracle I am so glad your bleeding stopped. You have me worried tho, keep us informed how things go. Sending you lots of love!!

@Skyline hey girl!! So glad to hear from you!! I looked up your name on FB, is it Rebekah Marie Provence? Let me know so I can add you. You can find me as Luz Mirabent Matijevic ;)

@everyone else I would love to get invitation from you to FB so feel free to add me! Sending you lots of hugs

AFM at the end I had one follie few days later than other cycles but a follie is a follie so after my trigger we bedded and now I'm on the tedious TWW again however I am not stress not symptom spotting this time or testing or anything... I am just enjoying life and whatever happens happens. Next month most likely we'll be doing injects so hopefully they work better than the previous meds I been on. Yesterday we went to a wedding and I noticed my husbands goes play with every little baby he sees. I think is cute but also painful since I know he is so ready and looking forward for a little one and sadly is me the one who is delaying all but hey! I don't lose my hopes, God will bless us I am totally sure!!

Any news from you ladies? Keep me posted :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo