Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2511 - 2520 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@honCat Thank Goodness we have a plan, although he should have sent you to the lab today!! (only cuz I'm nosey...lmao) How soon will you get the results? I am praying for Scenario #1 - PREGNANT!!!

10 years ago

In my country things area really easy, I live like 15 minutes ago from the lab, and the will give results in 3 hours, it will cost $9.00 jajaja.
A date with the speciallist its like $35.00 and I have insurance that covers the 80% of my charges.

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- My cycles average out at 36 days, they usually land between 33 and 40, but can sometimes be longer. Not a problem when you are trying NOT to conceive. lol Last cycle when I was tracking everything those two weeks seemed to go by SO slowly, so that helped me be able to put it out of my mind and not think about it this time.

Another reason I decided not to track was because I went back and was reading in my journal about a time I thought I had had a miscarriage a few years ago. After everything I know now I'm SURE it was a miscarriage and it was around 8 weeks. I just realized how awful that experience would have been if I had been ttc and tracking everything. :( So it kind of scared me away from tracking too closely for now.

I've never been on birth control (we've used condoms and the fertility method to avoid pregnancy) so I don't anticipate having any issues ttc. I will test on August 11th if AF hasn't come. If it doesn't happen in a couple more cycles then I might have to start tracking again. :-P

User Image

10 years ago

Honcat what if you ordered that, but are pregnant?

Skyline that is an awfully long cycle even if it is your normal, sometimes ovulating that late doesn't give you the best egg quality. Have you been to your doctor? Are sure your ovulating? I highly recommend temping if you aren't already. It confirms O and is basically the only way besides having blood drawn or u/s

Pisces I'm praying for your whole situation for your daughters. They're older right, teenagers? No father should subject his children to that drama so you do what you gotta do. Oh and I have 3 tests from last cycle I'm saving but I'm not sure if I will even ovulate.

Afm I'm pretty frustrated. This pcos business sucks a lot. I wish I would either ovulate or start. I wish it were easier, I know in the long run I be more appreciative but I just don't know how much more waiting I can take. I never thought it would be a year, yet here is month 13.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lsch- different is always good when it comes to cycles

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athenas, Easy.... jajajaja, I sell preseed to a friend that I know that is trying to get pregnant, and the BBT termometer is always useful even whwn you want to track your temperatures in the pregnancy :D

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Girls,

@ Honcat I am reloeved that you have a plan in place. Im praying that it is option #1 and that you are pregnant.

All other girls sorry I have been a little lost but been super busy at work and have construction going on at home.

Today I started Clomid 150 MG we wil see what happens.

10 years ago

Hi Girls,

@ Honcat I am reloeved that you have a plan in place. Im praying that it is option #1 and that you are pregnant.

All other girls sorry I have been a little lost but been super busy at work and have construction going on at home.

Today I started Clomid 150 MG we wil see what happens.

10 years ago

@Honcat, I'm glad you got an appointment for you.

@lschrader- I don't know your particular situation but obgyns usually take 1 full calendar year of actively trying to conceive as the cut-off point for looking into fertility issues, not before that, so you're good

Buenos Aires is super dreary and depressing today, hate this weather, but tomorrow I ovulate hopefully and so nothing can bring me down can't wait to try again

oh and I started the pinterest board ty for that, really addictive!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- I'm pretty sure the big O happened. I have two days of higher temps and opks were already coming back neg a couple of nights ago. Although I did have a big glob of EWCM today, so that's a little confusing bc by all indications, O happened two days ago. No clue about some of this stuff!
I had to have court ordered "no women and no drinking with the kids around" with my ex too.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo