Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2901 - 2910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the new comers and

@ ants that's great news..yay!!!

AFM doing ok nausea is starting to set in Uggh

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Skyline he got boxers last Saturday, and now he's upset with the fact that he wasted all of that time with boxer briefs, when boxers are the shit. Lmao

Afm nothing really to report, cd 13 and hoping to ov.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lolee I'd give anything for your kind of nausea right now, is that weird lol?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- LOL!

User Image

10 years ago

@ants mommy YAYYYYYYY!!!!! ***whoop whoop*** We are Ready to Go!! How was the HSG? I know you were concerned about pain. I hope it wasnt too bad.

@skyline Heyyyyyyy Girl! Yeah @lsch did a cleanse last month. I am doing to do one if I am not pregnant this cycle. I am sorry your SIL moved out but glad that you & DH have the house to yourself. Run through naked and make love in crazy places...I am bad huh? Glad you stopped in even if you are going to take a TTC Vacation, we still love hearing from you and appreciate the encouragement.

@lolee sorry you are nauseous but its for a good reason ...lol

@topo OH NO MAM!!! for the first time in my life I DIS-couarged symptom watching. Go back and read my post. I told @nicole NOT to go by symptoms alone because it could be anything. I promise I didnt encourage her to symptom watch. **Pinky Swear***So when is your IUI?

@miracle hey lady wear are you? making more baby booties i hope because those little shoes were just ADORABLE!!! Did you post them on Etsy yet?

Sorry if I missed anyone. I found a great link to a basal chart adjuster for times when you are an hour or two off from taking your temps:

http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

So from this link I was able to correct my temps and determine that I am 3DPO **whoop whoop***

10 years ago

@athena lol at your husband loving the boxer situation. LMAO He's feeling FREEEEEEE!!! and I swear I ALMOST said that to @loloee about the nausea...lol Glad to know that I am not a weirdo. But I should have known it would be ok because we are HERE bcuz we wanna be pregnant. I hope you O soon.

and Thank you to @ants mom for Posting up on IG that this month is PCOS Awareness Month. I do not have PCOS but I am a friend of many who do & I have been sending messages to them and sharing that TEAL is the color and September is the month, so Thank you

10 years ago

@pieces

GIRLLLLL that hurt like hell, I still have cramps.

But Im really happy that everything is perfect. The only thing is thet my uterus is tileted to the right so need to tell Dh to shoot to the right. LMAO

Now just waiting for my DH sperm anaylsis. Hope his swimmers are good. .

The Dr told me that it is normal for women to get pregnant right after an HSG becasue everything is nice and clean.

Im happy u know how many DPO you are..

10 years ago

Good Morning! Well feeling pretty good about covering all my days for bedding this cycle :) Tired and bloated today lol but that happens often in my tww.

@AntsMom ~ That's great news that you got from your hsg.. very happy to hear that. Yes you are more fertile right after a hsg so hopefully it will work in your favor. I hated my hsg, it was painful for me..

@Pisces ~ Here we go again in our tww together. I so want Tania to be right.. I will bring her a ton of business if her prediction comes true. So if it's not this month according to her then it's next May. I need trust, faith and patience right now.. on a lighter note.. I sold my first pair of baby shoes yesterday for a 6 week old baby girl that I've never met. Feeling happy! Can't wait to make/sell more of them.

@Lolee ~ Sorry abou the nausea but like others have mentioned it's for a great cause :)

Hello to Athena, Skyline, Nicole Barton, JenniferJuniper, Tiff, MaryG, Desertchik, Jsxt, introuble, Lscshrader, Topo and anyone else I have forgotten. I hope there is magic, blessings and great bfp news in this forum this month.. Magical Miracle Month for all.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ants mommy Sorry it hurt. Mine did this time a little but it wasn't terrible. I was, like you, was just so damn happy that my little tube situation was open for business that I didn't even care that I was uncomfortable. I am so happy for you because I know how happy you were. Girl I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Fingers Crossed on DH's swimmers. And my doc told me the same about the hSG clearing the way & Tania also said that she felt that after my hSG that I would be "highly fertile" ...hope they are right!

10 years ago

@MIRACLE @PIECES
Tania said she saw the fall for me like in November. Well isnt Septemer fall?

I really hope this is the month ..

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo