Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6951 - 6960 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well my biopsy went ok. I will have answers by Tues next week I think. I was upset because the dr didn't tell me they were permanently leaving a titanium clip inside my breast forever. WTH? I understand that they need that to be in there in case the lump is cancerous and they need to find the spot again, but after that there's no point in leaving a foreign object in my breast. I got upset and the dr said if I don't have breast cancer that he'd remove the titanium clim out. Ladies it was a stressful day, but thank god it's half way over. Oh and to make matters suck more, I'm ovulating today and I haven't bedded since late Tuesday night. I won't be bedding today/tomorrow. :(

@Football ~ So glad your anatomy scan went well and that you're still having a baby boy. How cute that he waved at you during the scan.. :) So neat that you get to see how much he's growing inside of you.

@Lschrader ~ Thank you sweetie. It was an emotional hard day, but I will get through this. That's awesome that your sister had a pregnancy dream about you too. I can only imagine how much your hopes are up right now. I sooooooooooooooooooo want this for you too.
I need happy news.

@Athena ~ Thank you! I added you. Baby Elijah is so stinkin cute.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle...hang in there sweetie. My sister in law went through the exact same thing about 6 months before she got pregnant. It was indeed emotionally stressful and raised all kinds of fears. But it worked out all right for her in the end. I pray you have the same good news. Sorry about the timing of ovulation for you. :( You're exactly right though. Today was tough, but it will get better.

User Image

9 years ago

I was halfway through a post and lost it. Ugh! I will get it written again as soon as I can, for now I just wanted to say I am thinking of you @miracle! I hope you get the all clear on Tuesday! I would be upset if they were planning to leave a titanium clip in my breast too! I'm really sorry this is all happening on during your fertile window. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Ladies for you kind words and support! I have good news ~ I couldn't believe how fast I got the results back. I have what's called a fibroadenoma (a fibroid of the breast) and it's benign.. thank GOD! So relieved and happy. I am going in Monday though to have the metal clip removed. I just don't want that piece of hardware no matter how small it is inside me.. lol. I'm most likely out for this cycle unless I had some super swimmers hanging around in there. :(

@Lschrader - How are you feeling? What dpiui are you today?

@Skyline ~ Thank you. Yeah NOT happy with metal put in in me permanently unbeknownst to me. Not cool How is baby Oliver doing? How are you feeling? Adjusting? I can only imagine how happy you must be as a new mommy.

@Rebecca ~ Thank you. That story you shared gives me hope of course. You never know. :) I'm glad that my worry is over for this breast lump. Now that I know it's benign, I can't have it cut out as my insurance calls it cosmetic surgery which they won't cover or pay for. How is baby Titus doing? How are you and your family adjusting? From the looks of fb, it's seems like everyone is doing well. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Just want to pop in and say a quick phew, sigh of relief for miracle! So glad you got the all clear and they will hopefully be taking out the metal soon.

Athena- Sounds like Eli is being a little tinker with his mummy! ;-) He is adorable, no wonder your in love with the little guy.

Hi Sky, Rebecca! So happy for you ladies, time flies so fast.

Football- Glad you got to see the little guy in all his glory, waving at you too! Bless.

LSchrader- All these girl clues are sure promising! I do hope you get your bfp! Eeeeek!

Pisces- how are you mrs?!

Hi to all our other ladies!

AFM: Im on cycle day 6, bit bummed of course but its my own fault, i stopped taking my b6 etc so if I did catch, my luteal phase isnt giving the egg a chance, thats all i can put it down to. Finished my councilling, so mentally im in a better place after putting problems to bed for good.
Off out shopping now with my friend for her hen party tonight, going to Poland for her wedding in 3 weeks so got lots to look forward to including a holiday with DH in January to Egypt we hope.

Have a great weekend ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-Oh I am so happy that everything came back normal for you. What a blessing. I cannot even imagine how relieved you must be! I am glad you are getting the piece of metal out of youâ?¦.I would do the same thing too! I hope that his swimmers are super ones and make this your cycleâ?¦it is possible!

@bean-Good to hear from you. Sorry about your cycle, but I hope you had a great time shopping! Weddings are so fun.

I hope everyone else is doing great today! Watching football, but the Hawks are not on today, so just watching other teams play. We went to Elton last night and he was just amazing as usual! This is was my second time seeing him :) Vegas was by far the best concert, but it is Vegas! His voice is just amazing. His music makes my heart happy!! I have been still having that intense lower pressure. It is how i felt a couple days after my trigger. Not as painful, and the bloating is no where near the same, but just that pressure down low and even my cervix. My sister told me this is exactly how she felt when she was pregnant, and one of my friends told me the same thing. I am praying this is my big sign! No spotting still which is a great sign :) Will test tomorrowâ?¦did not test yesterday since i was so nervous!

9 years ago

Miracle...so glad you got good news!

Bean...sorry about your cycle, but glad you've had some good times.

Skyline. ..look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance.

Lschrader ....praying and excited!

Pisces...love your cakes, and seeing pics of your girls. Hope you're well.

Afm...well, ladies, it appears I've developed preeclampsia again, this time after giving birth. Spent the last two nights in the ER with high blood pressure. Last night it was 163/108, and I almost got admitted. Scary times, but my Bp finally leveled off and they sent me home. Have bp medicine to take for next few weeks and have to go in for checkups.

User Image

9 years ago

@Bean ~ Sorry about this cycle. How short is your cycle when you don't take b6? Wondering if there is still a chance anyways?

@Lschrader ~ Love the cool glasses in your fb pic Etlton post. I love Elton John's music too. Glad you had a good time. Hey the no spotting is a great sign as well as the low continual pressure. I bet your nervous to test.. I know that I would totally be too. I will be eagerly waiting to hear the results tomorrow when you test.

@Rebecca ~ Oh no :( I am sorry you have developed preeclampsia. I hope that the bp medication works well and levels everything out for you. I'm sure that had to be concerning. I will pray that your body restores balance for you.

AFM ~ Yes, I am very happy that my biopsy results was good news. Very relieved. I am not looking forward to tomorrow's procedure though when they remove the metal clip. I will be relieved once it's all done and behind me.

User Image[/url][/url]

@LSchrader- Can't wait for you to test!!!!!!! Let us know ASAP :)

@Miracle- Good news and I'm glad you didn't have to wait too long to hear it. Good luck with the procedure today. I know you're anxious, but it'll be okay! :)

@Bean- I loved Egypt! I spent a little over a month there about ten years ago and was followed around everywhere with body guards carrying machine guns (even back then)...I would love to go back with my husband now, but being American, I don't think that'd be a good idea for a while, unfortunately. I hope you guys get to go! What parts would you go to?

@Rebecca- How is Titus? He's so adorable. How are you feeling? So scary about your high bp. Hope it goes down, but I'm glad you weren't admitted!

@Athena- Eli is so tiny! How much does he weigh now? Hope you're feeling well and getting enough sleep!

@Skyline- Hi! How are you? How's baby Oliver? Are you guys adjusting well?

User Image

9 years ago

I'm not at 10 dpo yet but your 8-10 sounds a lot like whats been going on with me. I'm only at 5 dpo so good luck to everyone here

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo