Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx oh I never looked at Monday but it could be why I got my first negative on Monday night. Good eye! What time are you telling DH ? I'm so excited, you have to give us the full story. I will be waiting ...lol

@miracle I will not encourage you to be bad like me. Lol because once you start, you open the gate to keep testing. I was doing so well until I cheated. I knew when I did it that I shouldn't have. If I had caught on that I might have O'd later, then I wouldn't have bothered to test. It's the temps and I know better than to be fooled by temps, they can fall any day now.

AFM: nothing to report except that my DH is being douche bag so I am not speaking to him ( which could totally be a sign of PMS as well)

10 years ago

Good Luck all with lots of coming your way.

Im new to this and just looking for some advice please? My partner and i have been tts for 3 years. many negative PT and disappointment.

I always over react with my symptoms and my mind may exaggerate my own symptoms (not deliberate) then when i get a negative PT im back to reality

Im currently 6dpo

For the past week i've had strange symptoms and just wondering if anyone has experienced them?
*dull/aching back pain
*increased appetite-never full - eating 4-5 times a day(very few snacks more meals than anything)
* increased gas -- sorry its just strange as this is something that doesn't happen often
* And the strangest - im normally sooooo broody its unbelievable - however i don't feel this anymore

Thank you very much for reading me ramble on, any comments would be appreciated

User ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

@ cheeza- yes that was my first sign this time was lower back ack and always hungry like I'm 8 months

10 years ago

@cheeza welcome!!! Well you definitely know when a cycle is different. I hope this is your cycle hon. I haven't had that feeling of hunger but each woman is different.

@tiff how are you feeling today? I'm confused as hell that's for sure. All these negative test got me feeling down

@miracle what you doing today hon?

And where the heck is @topo???? Don't make send out am Amber Alert girlfriend.

@jsx I'm dying to know what DH said when you told him that you were preggo. **waiting for this story because I had an awful day and could use some news to cheer a girl up**

AFM: light cramping started about 30 minutes ago. Achy nips (sorry tmi) and that's about it

10 years ago

@ pices- I'm good today, me and the fam r sit n outside eating for the bad weather, I'm in mo right next to okla. ans Arkansas getting ready to get slammed by bad weather

10 years ago

@miricalmomma nononono no stopped smptom spotting look what u started,piecesgir

@ piecesgirl why oh why would u test llocal no no no I'm gone for one day and look at u both we said. 3 Months ago we would wait for AF n look at u both

Afm waiting for af so I can get my surgery date IMG yesterday six flags today church n car show I'm so tired welcome everyone I know I got a lot of catching up to do I'm so Burt thought I check in before amber alerts kick in lol

10 years ago

@picese- ur from dc right? My dh said its beautiful, he would love to go back again, but lots of bums lol

10 years ago

@tiff I'm actually from Texas (Corpus Christi) and met DH in San Antonio where I was working and living. He is now stationed at Andrews Air Force Base which is about 10 minutes outside of DC. I have to cut through DC every morning by train to get to my job just past the Pentagon in Virginia. DC is awesome and I never fail to take in the sites on my way to work for I am not sure how much time we have left. We even have a DC Bucket list of all the things we need to do before we leave the area. Sorry about the bad weather, please be safe.

@topo wow! Look who was busy busy this weekend. I wish I had been doing something other than working. Well I won't mind it as much next Friday when I get paid...lol. That is always a pick me up! Lol. I knew you were going to make me wear the Scarlet "P" on my chest. I don't know why I did it. Now I have doubt and confusion. As if I didn't have enough already. **shame on me**

10 years ago

@tiff those storms looked pretty bad on the news. You and bean ok over there in MO? I saw that this morning on the news and thought you. Hope all is well!

@everyone - I think I'm out. Temps fell to 98.24, that's quite a drop from yesterday (98.66) and took a FRER this morning and BFN. So AF is due Thursday or Saturday depending on when I O'd. **bummed**

10 years ago

@ pices- ya we r good but suppost to hot us tonight and tue, I live in joplin, do u remember the tornado that tore us apart a couple years ago? I live in tornado ally, it's scary! Did u post the new test? That's not much of a drop is or? I'm still thinking its ur month!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo