Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4201 - 4210 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@mircalemama - If I miss it this cycle I will be closer to getting a New Years conception, but that's okay too! :) I haven't observed any EWCM yet. I was feeling pretty wet around last weekend, but I feel like I've dried up. I'm trying not to let it worry me.

AFM - So... we ended up BD-ing last night after all. So, I'm beginning to think/hope I was right a few months ago when I thought I was O-ing around CD20, that will be tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! I'm having a hard time believing that I'm still in my fertile window. I just FEEL out. But we all know how off our feelings can be.

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle thank you we've bd'd 3 days straight so I think we got our bases covered lol

Skyline- your body could've geared up to ovulate last week but didn't for some reason and you will probably ovulate later. Don't count yourself out. If for some reason you don't ovulate but still get your period you may want to give vitex a shot. It helps regulate your cycles and after a few months it's supposed.to get you ovulating. I took it for a month and it def shortened my cycle but I stopped taking it because I bled for 10 days, but I recently found out that you're supposed to stop taking it while on your period. I've also heard dong quai helps but I haven't tried it.

Afm dh and I had some of the best sex ever last night, sorry if that's tmi lol. I keep saying if I'm pregnant and he keeps correcting me saying "you are pregnant and psychic lady said so too. " lol he doesn't know her name so keeps saying psychic lady. We watched two movies the passed two days and they were both pretty funny, "the heat" and "the internship".

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I posted an ovulation test if anyone wants to take a peek.

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I'm sorry hon. I know how crazy making this ttc can make us all... :( Men have it pretty darn lucky with conception.. just aim and shoot.. lol Us woman are all intricately woven so to speak. Would be great if every woman ovulated exactly 14 days from day of Af and all we had to do was have sex or avoid it depending on your hopes and wishes. So your temps are confirming a rise that you O'd yet? Plus your not getting a positive opk yet? Just needing clarity.

@Athena ~ Glad you got your bases covered and that you're having awesome sex.. you go girl.

AFM ~ I woke up with a scratchy sore throat today with some sniffles. I hope that it passes quickly. My breasts are finally sore with slight nipple sensitivity as of last night. Yippie. I'm going to say that I'm 2 dpo today.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@skyline good luck! And the spotting was not an IC flare up this time. I do get the blood in my urine with bad flare ups occasionally, but this was mixed in with cm so I'm sure it was vaginal.

@miracle thanks for the reply and.i woke up with congestion and sniffles/sore throat/cough as well :/ hope you feel better soon!

@ Athena that's great and I hope you are Preggo! Also we watched the movie the heat and I laughed so hard lol! Haven't seen the internship but it looks like something we would like.

Afm: so I need help here. I'm still a little new to a few of these terms so I need clarification. As I understand I CD counting starts from the first day of your period right? So on the second day of AF would be CD2 correct? Also, yesterday I was cramping pretty strong and tonight I started cramping even stronger. Feels like another AF coming on. I've also been bleeding all day. Not heavy at all but enough to wear pantyliners. Last month I had O spotting for the first time and it was barly in my panties and it only happened once. This has been light but has stuck around all day. It's like a mini AF. I'm so confused about this. So could this be considered normal O spotting? And when you O do y'all usually have strong AF cramps? So the other very very light spotting I had was on Wednesday (if I'm doing it right that was CD10) now I'm having worse cramps and bleeding(CD12) so does this sound like normal O? I've never had spotting like this. I just feel like I'm starting my period again but it's only been a week since I've had mine. I know I keep talking about all this stuff but like I said I'm not used to this and so I don't know what counts as "normal"

10 years ago

@Lyrah ~ Firstly I hope you feel better as well with your little cold. Secondly yes cd 2 means day 2 of AF and so forth. The bleeding you're describing really sounds like a hormonal shift which is called a breakthrough bleed. I had it happen to me in the earlier part of this year. I had bleeding on cd 10 that required a pantyliner for the whole day and 1/2 of the next day. It was slight bleeding but more than wiping on tp and enough to need a pantyliner so that I wouldn't ruin my undies.. 5 days later on cd 15 which put me more in alignment with ovulation time I had TINGED pink cm on tp when I wiped for one afternoon/night and didn't require a pantyliner... this was ovulation spotting. Spotting is usually just on tp when wiping and mixed in with cm usually. Although I have read up on ovulation spotting and it the amount varies amongst woman. Are you temping to confirm Ovulation? Hope you get it figured out... as I'm sure it must be confusing.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Lyrah cd stands for cycle day and your right first day of af is cd 1. As for the bleeding I don't know. My body went crazy when we started ttc. I was completely regular, always had 28 day cycles for 13+ years. Then the second cycle lasted 90+ days and in November I was diagnosed with pcos. This past year I've ovulated maybe 4-5 times 3 of which have been with Clomid though this one hasn't been confirmed yet. So my point is sometimes ttc can make your regular change completely. I really think now that my biggest problem has been stress. Which is why I'm telling everyone to relax. Stress can make your hormones go crazy though which can make you go crazy.

10 years ago

Thanks miracle! Yes I just feel lately my body has been doing some crazy things. I've been spotting like crazy. Even last cycle I spotted at all these odd times. But this has been the heaviest so I wasn't sure. Do you know what causes the hormonal dips? At this time I'm not temping because 1- I don't know anything about it and 2- we aren't really trying at this time and I know if I learn I will just consume myself in it and I'm trying not to do that at this time. I just want to relax and see what happens. Last month when I spotted during O it was on (according to my little app and taking into account I'm starting to be irregular) it was CD 21. So this is really confusing. But if it is one of the hormonal dips I will def have to google it lol. Also I've been really emotional and I wasn't willing to own up to it until we were at a store shopping today and I saw a sign that talked about how if your child goes missing in the store to let an employee know and they will all ban together and find your child. It was talking about a movement of some kind where they promise to find your child. Then it read " we are working to reduce the amount of children lost in retail stores" and I was all tearing up and wanting to cry over the fact that it was so great they were doing that. I've been having little instances like hat a lot later. I know it's next to impossible I'm pregnant but I'm starting to think my hormones are out of whack. I don't have any preggo symptoms that I can tell but something is def up with my body right now.

10 years ago

Athens just saw your reply. I completely agree about stress! I think that could be a big cause as to why my body has been acting out. I've never had anything like this before. Im going to make a Gino appt. soon and figure it out if things keep up. Because I don't want it to be something not good and ignore it

10 years ago

Lyrah - hope you can either figure out what's going on for you, or that it stops and isn't an issue. Having our bodies do weird things can be very stressful.

Athena - I'm praying for you.

miracle - hope you feel better today!

skyline - dear! Try not to overthink things, although I know we all do it!

Afm - CD10. Still getting high readings on the monitor, but I'm just taking it for what it is and trying not to worry on it. For some strange reason I've been in a really good mood (I know this sounds weird, but feeling like that has not been the norm for me since I m/c in March), and have been feeling decidedly amorous towards my dh. My honey always seems surprised when I make advances, like being married for 18 years would make me not feel like that??! But to me he's still just as hot as the day we met, and if I feel like ambushing him and - ahem - appreciating some of his finer qualities, he can deal with it, right? Plus, that's part of being married to a younger woman! LOL. I hope this is the turnaround point for me starting to feel more myself and kicking this depression business to the curb.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo