Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6351 - 6360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Sorry ladies to keep you waiting I already talked to skyline, but it's team for us also. Elijah Robert will make his debut in the fall. We were really shocked at first but we are very happy. My mother in law of course cried when we told her the name since he's named after Dhs brother. We are doing gender reveal photos for everybody else, we had to tell them though because they were going out of town.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

As you know, I am super happy for you guys.

User Image

9 years ago

Well AF came one day early :( Totally bummed but such is life.

@Athena ~ Congratulations it's a BOY! Elijah is a fantastic name. I named my favorite Kitty named Elijah. How special that your naming your baby boy after your dh's brother. Very happy for you guys.

@Skyline ~ That's good that you and your dh will get to cover your shifts like that once the baby is born.

@Pisces ~ Glad your getting your passport all figured out. Africa? WOW! That must be so wild to be there, but a bummer that he's out of skype range. Where will you be joining your dh at? What country? Do you know yet? Glad everything else is going good. That's very cool that your boy is graduating. Congrats mama you did good.

@Bean ~ Nice to hear from you. Glad you and your dh are back in the grove and enjoying life.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@athena-Man I have been wrong twice now! I think I voted girl!!! I love the name, so cute!!!

@miracle-STUPID AF. I hate her. She came early for me this cycle too. UGH. I am really sorry.

9 years ago

@miracle - I'm so sorry AF showed up! I hope she plays nice. Are you still staying with your mom? When will you be heading home?

User Image

9 years ago

Athena - yay for another boy! Congratulations! I love the name Elijah Robert...the baby we lost last year was named Elijah. I think it's beyond sweet that you're naming the baby after your dh's brother. That's such a wonderful tribute. So happy for you guys.

Skyline - I'm glad you got to work your shifts out! That will relieve a lot of stress and pressure from your work day. Hope the local BeerFest works out for you. Just be careful in the heat!

Pisces - Hi! It's so good to hear from you! Sometimes it feels like Murphy's Law is in full control, but I'm glad you have your passport and such a good attitude! Hope your sweetie doesn't have to stay in Africa long...do you already have a set day to visit with him? Oh, and I'm due Sept 21, so I'm only a little over halfway! And congrats on your son's graduation!

Bean - thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to hear you and your dh are in a good place. FXd for you this cycle, but just enjoy your time together!

Miracle - hugs, sweetie. Hope AF is kind and you can enjoy your time with your mom and sister.

Afm - I'm enjoying the cooler weather while we have it. I feel so much better when the temps are in the 60s! The medication for my heartburn is like a wonder drug - yay! I'm SLEEPING again. A local consignment store had another everything-for-a-dollar sale, so I ran down and got 12 more outfits and a fitted sheet for our pack n play. I wish I could just buy whatever I wanted and not have to worry about money, but that's not how things are. At least I know my kids will all grow up knowing how to shop for bargains! Every day for the last week I've felt the baby move. Yesterday he got his feet into the front of my stomach and spent all day kicking me. I don't think he stopped for more than 30 minutes. My dd got to put her hand on my tummy and feel him kick. Her little face just lit up. Did I tell you guys the ultrasound tech said he weighed almost a pound already? She said he was 15oz. The things I've looked out say he should be around 10oz as a general rule, so I don't know if that means he's going to be big or what.

User Image

9 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-3.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

I am really irritated right now. The ultrasound tech said it was very obvious we are having a boy. Well my sister says that's not a penis and 2 girls have commented that 3 lines is a girl. Well that isn't necessarily true. Boys can have three lines and girls don't have the space between their vagina and legs. It pisses me off that people want to make us doubt it when we are so excited.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Bean Thanks, I was glad it worked out so well. for you guys; not much longer to wait now. ! Have you been able to keep yourself distracted enough while you wait?

@piscesgirl Reveal cakes are adorable and are a cute way to announce the gender. DH and I want ours to be a surprise at the birth, but a part of me wants to troll my family by taunting them with reveal cakes and announcements. I'm horrible that way. I'm sorry to hear that your passport got bunged up - man that's freaking annoying when they get that stuff wrong! As for that co-worker; what is his major malfunction? Honestly, I could never understand types like that, he must have a self-esteem so low that it could walk under a pregnant gnat if he has to resort to that sort of noise to make himself feel better. I'll keep my that you get that promotion. Love to your kids and DH; it sounds like there is no such thing as boredom in your world!

@Skyline I think Athena is killing all of us with the suspense - I had to avoid the boards for most of the day yesterday so I wouldn't be tempted to badger her about it.

@athena Oh gosh, that's so sweet! Ugh, as for the arm-chair-experts who are contradicting what the tech says: yes they can get things wrong; it isn't often and frankly those are so clearly male-bits they have to be either stupid or high to say otherwise.

@miracle I have no words, I suck at them anyway, but all the same.

@rebecca Yay! That's wonderful news! I'm glad that the meds have killed the burn. AWESOME haul you managed to score at that store, too! Wow, I'm impressed! I'll be getting a decent pay check this week, too, so with I'll be able to put it to good use like you have. Wow, baby boy is solid. Sounds like he's going to be tall. My younger brother came out 10lbs and he's 6ft as an adult. Hopefully your delivery won't be quite that bad.

9 years ago

@Athena- congratulations!!!! I LOVE the name. I'm sure your BIL is looking down right now appreciating the kind gesture.

I just need to vent for a sec. So our current house closes 6/12..that's in 26 days. We found a house we were gonna out an offer on yesterday, only to find out the selling agent hadn't been updating the status so when we went to submit our offer we found out they had just closed escrow a few hours before. We are so incredibly frustrated because now we are back to square one since that house was Plan B (Plan A had already gone into contract last week).

Since we want in the good part of town, the houses are flying and it's slim pickings. We are heading back up to orlando in a few hours and are hoping to find something today. We are going to look at some town homes which we really didn't want but they do yard services and they're the same size as a SF.

will y'all cross your fingers we find something today?! I'm on the verge of reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy beginning to stress because we are going to be hotel living in a matter of weeks :/

User Image

9 years ago

@football_girl Wow, that would PO me so much. It's perfectly reasonable to feel as you are right now, given that the whole mess is one big, steamy, ball of do-not-want. As promised, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo