Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4131 - 4140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

OPK question: my OPKs seem to be getting fainter, I think O will take place later this week, is it normal for them to fluctuate before the surge takes place?

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline- I don't know what's "normal," (after all, who does?!) but I know for myself, I typically see my OPKs fluctuate before getting my positive. I wouldn't worry. Sometimes our urine is just more diluted than other times. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-my heart just hurts for you. I believe that you know the right decision and what is best for you. Sometimes make the decision is the toughest part. Please do what is best for YOU. I also believe that just because you and your partner may be going separate ways, that does not mean a baby is not in your future. You never know, your perfect guy could be waiting for you right now. Whatever you decide, know that you can always come leave us comments! I hope you check in! We will be thinking about you always. Thanks for starting this, it is all because of you that we have all come together.

10 years ago

Thank you everyone. Still not sure what to do, it's so hard when you've invested so many years with someone that you love and their kids are like your own. I do love him but damn we both are soooooo reactive and such stubborn people. Of course we had some make up sex last night..lol I'm not sure if we will stay together or not. What I do know is that it is not a pretty perfect picture, we will never be the couple with a white picket fence, married and happily ever after. Everything is up in the air at this point. Part of me wants to move to LA to be closer to my immediate family which is a 3 1/2 hr drive for me. The other part of me that's committed and loyal to partnership wants to keep striving for a harmonious relationship.. Believe me I DON'T have any fantasies that if I got pregnant that we'd be closer or that it would solve our problems, in fact I worry that it would worsen things on some levels. However, I will take a miracle baby any day given the chance. We shall see what happens.

I think ovulation day is today (cd 14 today) I had ewcm for a few days and then aching ovaries the past 2 days. would be funny if this is the cycle out of all of them that does it... Feels like I'm at the crossroads in my life READY FOR GOOD POSITIVE CHANGES however they need to come.
Thank you everyone for listening and being there for me. XOXO!

So I'm in this cycle.

I've been so self absorbed lately.. how is everyone else doing? I hope your all well.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama - One of my BFFs has really been struggling with her marriage, so I'm very familiar with the sort of dilemma you're talking about. I hope you discover the right path to take. I think you have to evaluate what percentage of life is good and see if it outweighs the rest. It would be something else if this was your miracle cycle. ;) I know this is our first month back on the TTC Trian, but I can't help feeling really good about it, myself. I should ovulate by the weekend and the BDing has been steamy. lol

User Image

10 years ago

Wowzers I missed a lot! I was hoping to return to a BFP it two. I was spending some quality time with the family. Time is getting short -tick tock !

@miracle babe everything is going to be ok. He always comes through for you and I just know that you aren't ready to wave the white flag just yet. No one in the forum or in this world who is in a committed relationship can say they are the perfect family with a white Pickett fence....the truth is i wouldn't want to be. Trial and Tribulations are what make your relationship stronger. My babe gets on my F'ing nerves but my love runs deeper than the deepest ocean and higher than the highest mountain!!! Lol...I'm praying for you lady bug!

@rebecca my mom was 20 yrs old when her baby brother was born. My uncle is 3yrs older than my sister and 5yrs older than me. I have cousins who are my age who's parents are my grandmothers siblings. The women in my family have had children as old as 50. ....you pray on those ovaries, ask God to release healthy eggs. That's what I do, I'll be 42 I'm February

@tiff hey hon, how was your baby shower? You are almost there!!!

@football that video is freaking awesome!!!! I am a biology major so I just love stuff like this, even if I weren't TTC. Thanks hon, this is awesome!!!

@lsch hey **waiving** how's Bentley? Sorry about your cat :-(

@ants your sisters wedding was beautiful!!! You looked awesome!!!!

@athena hey girl! How many days DPO?

AFM: waiting O, should O Friday or Sat...

10 years ago

@pisces - We might be Ovulation Buddies!

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces I still haven't ovulated I'm really starting to worry I won't but trying to keep the faith.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miracle - I agree with Pisces. People are lying to themselves and others if they consider their relationship "perfect". This is not to say that people can't have perfect lives....but what defines a perfect life? You know and I know that it isn't a white picked fence, although they are pretty cute! There are going to be fights and disagreements, and without them, life would be boring. You would stay in the same place and never grow together. You have to forgive and compromise, and sometimes two very stubborn people don't work. But as Pisces said to you, he ALWAYS comes through. What about you? Are you coming through for him? That is something I fail at on a daily basis. DH is way better to me than I am to him. Something I strive to change and be better at daily.

Reality is relationships take a lot of work. BUT the work has to be worth it for you. I understand the feeling of just wanting to move on and feeling like you have fought for something long enough. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, and you truly have to make yourself happy. Like i said before, I think you know what is the right decision for you...deep down, you do. Sorry for the long post, I just want you to be happy and do what you think is best. Have you guys considered doing couples therapy? That might sound silly, but I really think it helps.

@pisces-thanks lady! B is doing well! We are having a tough flea season though...darn fleas. Sad about my Phoebe, but moving on slowly. I know we did the right thing. Yay, O date coming up! Whoooo!

AFM-AF started today. Early too! I have been starting on CD29 and today is 27. Possibly because I O'd super early this cycle. I am feeling this next cycle. It's gonna happen! Both DH and I are on the same page and we are going to do this, haha!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Glad you are feeling positive about this cycle! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

@athena - What CD have you been O-ing on? I hope it doesn't skip out on you this cycle. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo